bad mood thread

Will she do it with you too? Or better yet, will you do it with her after this?

she's already got half my payment so Im definitely still doing it. im not bitter i just feel a little slighted. I hope that it was innocent and she just couldn't wait to do it because it was such a good idea?

I hope SHE doesnt say "nope sorry already did it" because then I'll be REALLY upset! I'm just irked at the moment!

Last edited:
she's already got half my payment so Im definitely still doing it. im not bitter i just feel a little slighted. I hope that it was innocent and she just couldn't wait to do it because it was such a good idea... I doubt it, though.

I hope SHE doesnt say "nope sorry already did it" because then I'll be REALLY upset! I'm just irked at the moment!

Understandably... I think you should complain to her, and mention intellectual property a couple of times ;)

she's already got half my payment so Im definitely still doing it. im not bitter i just feel a little slighted. I hope that it was innocent and she just couldn't wait to do it because it was such a good idea... I doubt it, though.

I would be super pissed if I were you. Its a damn shame she has half your money. If you decide you ever want to do a shoot with someone who is talented and respectful, let me know. I know a guy and his work is fantastic.

i already made a comment on her myspace edition of the photo (which she is using as her profile picture) that it was my idea, and i hope she's still going to do it with me when i come to the shoot. i just really want to do it.i'll only complain if she wont do the shoot with me. I want the pictures for me, for memories of when i was still young and slightly toned with my pretty puppy. I luff my dog.

Last edited:
i was just checking myspace. she was online and she read my email about rescheduling... i hope she remembers to email me back!

I would be super pissed if I were you. Its a damn shame she has half your money. If you decide you ever want to do a shoot with someone who is talented and respectful, let me know. I know a guy and his work is fantastic.

is he fantastic?? because i've just been told I'm not getting the shoot that I wanted. She should have told me that weeks ago when I told her about my idea.

Last edited:

that is low. most of us don't value our ideas and give them so freely, and then there are snakes out there that will do this. I really think it's low. I have not had it happen to me in this way, but I've had my ideas stolen at jobs and even as a volunteer.

it's good that you still want to do it, and aren't letting it bother you. I think I'd try to get out of paying her any more money though.

If the original is copyrighted, it might be worthwhile to look into who owns the rights. It it's some publishing company, they have lawyers, and if she gives you ANY hassle, you can cause problems for her, just by writing a letter or making a phone call.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is low. most of us don't value our ideas and give them so freely, and then there are snakes out there that will do this. I really think it's low. I have not had it happen to me in this way, but I've had my ideas stolen at jobs and even as a volunteer.

it's good that you still want to do it, and aren't letting it bother you. I think I'd try to get out of paying her any more money though.

If the original is copyrighted, it might be worthwhile to look into who owns the rights. It it's some publishing company, they have lawyers, and if she gives you ANY hassle, you can cause problems for her, just by writing a letter or making a phone call.

Well, I still wanted to do it and I was choking down my pride and going to move on, but she just told me she wont do it. She's got some nerve I think, considering it was so blatantly stolen from me.

That last part of your post? I'm looking into it, thank you for the idea.

good news,
I THINK she's going to do the shot still, if i collect all the props myself. Well I've got plenty of time to do that, so I am pleased. I believe the email she sent me (maybe I am a gullible dummy, but I like to think people are honest), and I think she knows that she should have emailed me a "no" when I sent her my idea (that she ended up doing with someone else). I haven't got the final OK but so far it looks like she'll do it for me as long as I dont display it (HAH dont worry about that, its for private use only!)

edit. shes going to do it, im so glad people arent evil. i really thought i was going to have a battle on my hands, considering how this city runs. im so relieved.

Last edited:
We're changing banks when Stig gets home. Barclays have frozen his cash card because they suspected fraudulent use ( i.e. there was a change of usage pattern), but without calling here first to check on the circumstances. So he's stuck out there, unable to use his cash card and they won't unfreeze it without speaking to him - and he's on a mobile phone in France and it'll cost a fortune for him to call them - and no, they won't phone him. Worst bloody service ever. Bye-bye Barclays. :gun::gun::gun:

We're changing banks when Stig gets home. Barclays have frozen his cash card because they suspected fraudulent use ( i.e. there was a change of usage pattern), but without calling here first to check on the circumstances. So he's stuck out there, unable to use his cash card and they won't unfreeze it without speaking to him - and he's on a mobile phone in France and it'll cost a fortune for him to call them - and no, they won't phone him. Worst bloody service ever. Bye-bye Barclays. :gun::gun::gun:
The saga I've had paying off cash on my credit card.... :mad:
I booked my holiday on my card, and my friend asked me to book for her too, and she gave me the cash. I went to HSBC to pay off the cash on Saturday. They told me I could only pay it off at a counter as it was cash. NO branch of HSBC has counter service on a saturday, I was told. So I left work early on Monday to pay it off, only to be told...they stop counter service at 4.30. Bunch of wankers!

Maybe you should have called the bank before he changed his usage pattern?

Hope Stig will manage to get some cash.

Can he sell his body for anything?

I mean, what are they f***ing thinking about?????????? what are you meant to do if you work til 6 every day? I'm angry enough to write an email I think

Do it.

It's not as if they open terribly early, either. It used to be 9; now I think mine has switched to 8. Oh, but they are open from 4 to 7 pm on Friday so that you can withdraw your drinkin' money. :rolleyes:

It's f***ing impossible to get to my bank if I want to access my safe-deposit box. I suppose that I'm partly to blame, because I picked a very small local bank that has only one branch near my house (and none near where I work). But they're the oldest bank in Vihginiah! :rolleyes:

Oh, on a different note...

As I pulled in to our town's recycling center yesterday, two workers from the city facilities department next door were wheeling over a large bin of cardboard. When they were almost finished dropping their stuff off, I saw them looking around to see whether anyone was watching, and when they thought nobody was, they threw a bunch of litter (cans, garbage, etc.) from the bottom of the bin into the cardboard recycling bin. The city's own employees--the ones who are supposed to be enforcing this shit! I'm going to write to the city manager about it. :mad:

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom