Anal intercourse with a woman

When a prized mare is inseminated by their stud they are shackled to a holding pen with their legs spread and forcibly raped. Repeatedly. For a very long time. And their legs are hobbled to prevent them from kicking and injuring the stud. All beauty and the dance mating horses dance is removed from the event. It's torture. The only thing this horse has going for her though is that she's not getting butt raped since HORSES HAVE VAGINAS, so perhaps this image is in the wrong thread, but I was commenting on the torture part.

That's awful. And to think I was going horse racing this year.

When a prized mare is inseminated by their stud they are shackled to a holding pen with their legs spread and forcibly raped. Repeatedly. For a very long time. And their legs are hobbled to prevent them from kicking and injuring the stud. All beauty and the dance mating horses dance is removed from the event. It's torture. The only thing this horse has going for her though is that she's not getting butt raped since HORSES HAVE VAGINAS, so perhaps this image is in the wrong thread, but I was commenting on the torture part.

A friend who is active in equestrian events told me that prize horses are only ever bred via artificial insemination; they are too valuable to risk injuring either horse, or the chance that she won't conceive. Plus the studs aren't literally carted around the country to breed, it's done by FedEx. Plus I saw it on Dirty Jobs once.

A friend who is active in equestrian events told me that prize horses are only ever bred via artificial insemination; they are too valuable to risk injuring either horse, or the chance that she won't conceive. Plus the studs aren't literally carted around the country to breed, it's done by FedEx. Plus I saw it on Dirty Jobs once.

This is true in expensive cases, but even then in order for the mare to produce the estrogen to ready her uterus to accept the sperm, they bring a horse who is horny as hell to bite her and mount her while he wears a chastity belt thing covering his cock so HE won't get her pregnant, but she's still shackled and poked and made submissive against her will. Then the dirty jobs guy shoves his fist into her c*** and inseminates her. It turns my stomach.

This is true in expensive cases, but even then in order for the mare to produce the estrogen to ready her uterus to accept the sperm, they bring a horse who is horny as hell to bite her and mount her while he wears a chastity belt thing covering his cock so HE won't get her pregnant, but she's still shackled and poked and made submissive against her will. Then the dirty jobs guy shoves his fist into her c*** and inseminates her. It turns my stomach.

I'd have loved Rolf Harris to have said all of that.

It's still awful though.

anal can not be torture, though... poor horse girls... anyway, for women or horses who do not want to be raped I suggest this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouDK-LELEU

:tears:

OMG!! It's not about anal sex? shit!! I feel so naive!!

For me it is... like.... he is in a relationship with a girl...a kinky one... and she asks him if she can stick a finger in his arse and he goes: I can't go for that, nooo... no can do!

lol... sorry Hall&Oates.

For me it is... like.... he is in a relationship with a girl...a kinky one... and she asks him if she can stick a finger in his arse and he goes: I can't go for that, nooo... no can do!

lol... sorry Hall&Oates.

Gurl...you turn me on.

lol... sorry Hall&Oates.

You'll do.

Up until recently, i'd never had Anal with a woman (my ex-wife was as frigid as a plank of wood), but my new girl occassionaly lets me in the back door - i can't believe how great it is!

I mean, i'd never turn gay, but i must admit - the tightness is a turn-on, coupled with the feeling that it's just intrinsically wrong to do it to a woman. It's kind of degrading for them, so that's also a big turn on.

Does anyone else enjoy f***ing a woman's arse? Are you addicted? Could it ever replace normal sex for you?

Your thoughts on ala intercourse please...

You do it because you see it as wrong and you want to hurt/degrade the woman?

You are sick.

Okay, this is my final thought on anal sex as far as I go.

f*** me in the ass and I'll punch you in the face.

Did anybody learn anything from Million Dollar Baby? Keep your neck away from the stool in the corner.

f*** me in the ass and I'll punch you in the face.

Some people pay a lot for a combo like that.

Was that an offer? What day did you have in mind?

Tags
changing lanes chocolate hwy kiwi lemonade one way street
Back
Top Bottom