Plain, regular, boring, same-old same-old intercourse with a woman

Well by the very definition it is a troll attempt. Forum troll: "A member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive posts or messages. Often these users will post random off-topic junk in many sections of a forum." Is that not just what happened?

I also believe I expressed amusement at the post when I said the words "but it is amusing..."

Of course, you can continue to use any chance you get to jump at the chance to back up your 'mates', without even properly reading the post if you wish to. I'm sure Joey likes you a bit more for jumping to his defense so quickly, even though there was nothing to defend. :thumb:

it was in response to whats his faces' stupid buttsex thread. it wasn't a troll attempt, it was a JOKE.

and if you wanna talk about pointless, offensive posts, then I guess you're a troll too.

Well by the very definition it is a troll attempt. Forum troll: "A member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive posts or messages. Often these users will post random off-topic junk in many sections of a forum." Is that not just what happened?

I also believe I expressed amusement at the post when I said the words "but it is amusing..."

Of course, you can continue to use any chance you get to jump at the chance to back up your 'mates', without even properly reading the post if you wish to. I'm sure Joey likes you a bit more for jumping to his defense so quickly, even though there was nothing to defend. :thumb:

I killed a cockroach today on the #2 train today. Want to see a picture?

it was in response to whats his faces' stupid buttsex thread. it wasn't a troll attempt, it was a JOKE.

and if you wanna talk about pointless, offensive posts, then I guess you're a troll too.

It was a thread that was desiged to offend, with vulgar content, that would be added to generate reaction of some sort and stir emotion was it not? Just like any troll thread is a joke. It is not intended to ever be serious, it is intended to be amusing, mainly to the creator, and maybe to some other members of the forum.

I've never made a pointless post, offensive maybe...but pointless, no. It's a wonder that this forum ever gets new users established. I haven't even accused 'Joey' of doing anything bad (trolling isn't a bad thing, most do it), yet about 4 users have taken massive offense and all leapt in together to defend him. Quite pathetic really.

Up until recently I've never had plain, regular, boring, same-old same-old intercourse with a woman. I've only had normal, fun intercourse with a woman.

But recently there is this old hag I've been shagging and she is completely and utterly plain, boring, and just the same-old same-old when it comes to our intercourse making sessions. I've tried spitting on her, punching her in the face, and other doing other degrading things to her, but it's just not normal and fun like it used to be.

What should I do? Should I try a Kiwi Lemonade?

Pass her on to me!

It was a thread that was desiged to offend, with vulgar content, that would be added to generate reaction of some sort and stir emotion was it not? Just like any troll thread is a joke. It is not intended to ever be serious, it is intended to be amusing, mainly to the creator, and maybe to some other members of the forum.

I've never made a pointless post, offensive maybe...but pointless, no. It's a wonder that this forum ever gets new users established. I haven't even accused 'Joey' of doing anything bad (trolling isn't a bad thing, most do it), yet about 4 users have taken massive offense and all leapt in together to defend him. Quite pathetic really.

Now that is too bold of a claim. Care to review that statement?

It is impossible to be both?

I need to lighten up? You seem to forget that you were the user who apparently became upset at the very idea of somebody accusing your friend of trolling.

wasn't upset. just thought it was a stupid thing to say. especially coming from you, who has pissed off more posters than i can count on two hands in the short time you've been here.

wasn't upset. just thought it was a stupid thing to say. especially coming from you, who has pissed off more posters than i can count on two hands in the short time you've been here.

and you call me snooty.....:rolleyes:

Pissing off a person doesn't necessarily mean I am trolling does it? I'm just expressing an opinion which is different on a majority of occassions. If they can't handle that and choose to get pissed off by such a thing, then I believe that is not my problem.

and you call me snooty.....:rolleyes:

yep

Pissing off a person doesn't necessarily mean I am trolling does it? I'm just expressing an opinion which is different on a majority of occassions. If they can't handle that and choose to get pissed off by such a thing, then I believe that is not my problem.

okay, well excuse me, please continue being the troll police.

You are one of the many fools on here that take this place too seriously, look at your post count for a kick off. Anyone says anything you don't like and you jump on their back....you my dear are no better than Kewpie :)

I think high post counts mean you don't take things too seriously!

Can't we just get back to joey's JOKE? You guys are harshing the mellow.

Back
Top Bottom