Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

LP, CD & DVD of Years of Refusal - not bought the single CD version, just yet.

Also, from ebay:
  • Now My Heart is Full - Introspective
  • Girlfriend in a Coma - promo poster, I have a copy that is folded, now I have one with no fold :) Old one will be back on ebay soon
  • "Sex is on everybody's mind" poster
  • 4x Morrissey and 4 x Smiths record shop flats
49f8_1.JPG
41d9_1.JPG
a716_1.JPG

Dave

just returned from lunch with:
delux.jpg

deluxe edition cd. and i got free posters and stickers and a free 7inch with purchase.

Could you tell me if the Paris 7" is a stock EU copy (it looks like it with the polydor logo) or a US pressing?

Thank you for the replies. When I read about this on the Lost Highway site I thought it was going to be a special US 7" a la You Have Killed Me for Ringleader.

just returned from lunch with:
delux.jpg

deluxe edition cd. and i got free posters and stickers and a free 7inch with purchase.

today's pic totally reminded me of the one i took when YATQ released:
yatq.jpg

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now 7" reissue (under £3 including shipping), and the UK 12" of Everyday is Like Sunday (about £15).

Last edited:
I didn't realise that the cropped cover was used on the CD, his eyes seem odd when you can't see what he's looking at. :o

yeah, it was the "explicit" version, ala dr. dre without the gun on the video "dre day"

Wow, good eye--I didn't realize there were two different versions of the cover. I have the oversized cardboard-sleeve one.

The cropped version was also used in Canada, Australia and Chile. At least they are the ones I am aware of.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom