What did make you smile today?

So you got laid off and with a little help from the white-collar trade union got some deal out of your former employer who is paying you (a fraction of your old salary) to stay away for life. Gosh, they must have really liked you! But then who wouldn't? You are one of Sweden's great success stories, Urbanus! I am so jealous. :lbf:

This explains you being a professional internet bully; putting down people makes you feel better about your miserable little existence.

No need to be cause you wanna make more cash. I assume you make at least 50k a month like many high achievers I used to hang with who earned the same amount.

Despite that one or two of them seemed very angry and jealous cause I did not have to work anymore. I dunno what that says about people and working in general but people pay loads of money for lotto and other gambling and also use a lot of alcohol over the weekends to cope so working sure comes at a price.

Reading online threads about people who do not work the usual jealous crowd turns up who pretend they love working but as the debate goes on they seem unable to hide the fact they would leave their job in a flash if they could.

My life is very miserable so much so in fact that I had to cut out the biggest reason for it being so miserable which was work.

Can we please forget about this now and move on?

You have nothing to be jealous of so don't be, please.

Finally found the fooking phablet I wanted, one for me and one for HER. I sort of owed her one since about 2 years ago.

LOL

io2a83.jpg

I just remembered when I worked for a big company selling tools ( I was the biggest one) and the boss was a real life psychopath who made life hell for all employees.

One day I had enough and did not go to work and he showed up at my house and tried to kick my door in. That made me smile then and it made me smile now.

His first name was Grim (not joking).

LOL

The Nile Hilton Incident won the award for best film at the swedish movie awards tonight, a film I watched over the weekend.

Well deserved and a surprise to most but not me.

One of my Bonsai trees began to grow flowers!!!!!

(No, I am not a Bonsai expert, but I have many of them... Some years ago I joined a Bonsai forum, but it was insane.... If you think this forum has too many trolls and lunatics, it's simply because you have never visited a Bonsai forum).

(No, I am not a Bonsai expert, but I have many of them... Some years ago I joined a Bonsai forum, but it was insane.... If you think this forum has too many trolls and lunatics, it's simply because you have never visited a Bonsai forum).

Thanks for the advice, I will visit one soon!

LOL

I have a mini xmas tree that is loving it here and is having these spruce shoots on top and here and there.

We gave it the name Aurora and talk to her a lot when we water her. I talk to her with a baby voice like a madman.

Pernilla falling cause of the snow and slippery ice.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, is it Pernilla?

I call her Eddie the Eagle now!

Getting two tickets to see Fever Ray. Also, having to buy them through their band website with the disclaimer ANY RESOLD TICKETS WILL BE CONSIDERED INVALID. NON-TRANSFERABLE, BRING CREDIT CARD USED FOR PURCHASE. It's not that hard to clamp down on the scalper scum.

Our new phablets that are so quick and don't even get warm. A 5000 mah battery means you can do a lot before you need to charge it up again.

I've not bothered much with mobiles before so my first videocall is now a fact and there are indeed quite a number of useful apps out there even for me.

But nothing beats my laptop of course!

LOL

Your relationship--if perilla even actually exists--sounds lame as f***

We laugh every day and you should try it. I wonder why you take everything from me as a personal insult.

Ever tried some harmless fun in your life?

Can't we just be civil?

One of my closest friends phoned today and said that we should see each other.
We are friends since 1999 (if I am not wrong), but more or less a year ago we had a discussion and we stopped talking to each other.

Anyway, what made me smile is that we tried to remember WHY we discussed and none of us was able to remember the reason. We simply remembered that it was something silly, but we could not remember what.

So I will listen to this one now:

How can we be when you're so lame it literally hurts?

But normally a person like yourself would not give me the time of day yet here you are returning again and again to various threads to comment on my things.

Hmmmm.....

It is almost as if, but no it can't be.

LOL

My niece, who is 6, painted a portrait of me, but completely abstract (I think they have explained them at school what abstract art is)....
So she explained me that it was an abstract interpretation and asked me if I knew what such thing meant, I said that I didn't just to hear her explaining such thing to me... It was fantastic and she was talking like a young Kandinsky. So cute!

My niece, who is 6, painted a portrait of me, but completely abstract (I think they have explained them at school what abstract art is)....
So she explained me that it was an abstract interpretation and asked me if I knew what such thing meant, I said that I didn't just to hear her explaining such thing to me... It was fantastic and she was talking like a young Kandinsky. So cute!

Hi Oh my!
I don’t know how a young Kandinsky talked but his paintings said more than could be said in words!

I hope your little niece will keep her joy in drawing and painting for ever in her life as nothing can match the joy and sheer excitement of creating something out of nothing.

Nothing can beat that as you probably know yourself quite well. :thumb:

Netflix was down on all platforms in Sweden tonight and the middle class panicked. In the past that would have meant newborn babies in 9 months like when there are powercuts but nowadays that means they ordered a new kitchen instead.

Some people discovered they have family members and that their partner isn't as attractive as the last time they allowed their eyes to wander away from the screen.

images

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom