What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Mike Ness

http://www.mikeness.com/

007.jpg

Is that a swallow on his neck?

October is shaping up to be a good month for me. I just bought tickets for Anthony Bourdain :horny: who is doing a demo and talk in AC.

Also I got tickets for Tegan and Sara with Girl in a Coma. yay! :D

October is shaping up to be a good month for me. I just bought tickets for Anthony Bourdain :horny: who is doing a demo and talk in AC.

Also I got tickets for Tegan and Sara with Girl in a Coma. yay! :D

Anthony Bourdain - the Leonard Cohen of Food and Travel.

Thanks. I figured most people on this site would hate him considering many of his views and favorite foods. But the guy can really write, cook, travel, and looks DAMN good doing it :D:horny:

I like him..well his No Reservations show anyway. His books are a good read also. I especially like his book and take on Typhoid Mary. I had never thought about the life cooks/chefs until reading that. A bit of an eye opener.

and about Anthony...it takes a unique kind of guy to wear a thumb ring.

Leonard Cohen on saturday...Can't wait!!!

Heh

Started off with...
Jimmy Buffett 6/12 at MSG NY
Bon Jovi 7/12 at Central Park NY
Billy Joel 7/16 at Shea Stadium NY
Jimmy Buffett 8/24 Atlantic City NJ
Jimmy Buffett 8/27 Jones Beach Long Island NY

Possible:
8/5 Police at Jones Beach Long Island NY
8/7 Police at MSG NY
9/10 Dave Matthews Band at MSG NY - Cannot find a decent seat at a fair price.

However Tony Bennett is coming to the NY area in the fall so that is on the "to do" list if he stops near NYC or LI

image031.jpg

Last edited:
^ You've been a busy Buzzy!

I saw Tony in August, 2004 at Ravinia in Highland Park, IL. I took my parents & we all really enjoyed the show. I couldn’t believe how great he sounded and how effortless his singing still is. He was pretty laid back and I remember thinking, ‘hmm, can he still hit the big notes?’ and damn if he didn’t prove himself.

He often plays Ravinia, he's coming in August for their Festival but I have other plans.

Actually the more I think about it...

May need to break the bank if McCartney comes to MSG or Tony Bennett comes to Radio City.... that is on the "to do" list before anything else...

Whoever comes first will get an insane amount of my money...

I've just got tickets for Ting Tings and Lykke Li. I was tempted to oversplurge on Last Shadow Puppets tickets via E Bay (for I love orchestral pop) but my inner Bank Manager advised otherwise.

I must listen to him more often! :)

Back
Top Bottom