TTY: Morrissey and Australia - on Australian government killing of 2 million street/feral cats

If her dear leader said the sun sucks, she would agree. You are trying to reason with a person who is seemingly incapable of critical thinking.

If Morrissey said the sun sucked, I would agree, yeah. I mean, look at what it's done to your face and how badly it has baked your brain. That's the only reason I'd agree, though. It's called sharing an opinion. I don't look to Morrissey for guidance. Funny how you seem to think you know me so well. :rolleyes:

If Morrissey said the sun sucked, I would agree, yeah. I mean, look at what it's done to your face and how badly it has baked your brain. That's the only reason I'd agree, though. It's called sharing an opinion. I don't look to Morrissey for guidance. Funny how you seem to think you know me so well. :rolleyes:

You are transparent and predictable and boring. My face? Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Insightful and original riposte. Not! :rolleyes:

I stated the truth. You are all those things, too. But, I see you want to pick a fight.

I don't care how you feel about me. In fact, I find you so revolting that I try to ignore your very existence - on this site and on this earth. You are nothing but a vicious trouble making troll. You are ignorant and narrow minded on so many levels. You are cold and calculating. You are deceitful and quite deceptive, as well. You have no idea how the heart works. You're an armchair psychiatrist wannabe, so textbook and dull. I pity you, actually.

I wasn't going to reply to you, but I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm tired of you period.

I never had Steven down as a pussy lover.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Come come nuclear bomb,is very appropriate as the British government detonated seven nuclear devices around Maralinga,SW Australia in 1957.While they made efforts to clear the area of the local aborigines it is unknown if this was successful but as far as I know no efforts were made concerning the wildlife.If anyone has any more info about these events please share

Putting a bell on Kerry's collar is just another exampe of Man interfering with Mother Nature.
Is he a vegan ? He avoided telling us what he missed on the Larry King show. Swivelling around with his feet in the air harping on about his Stella McCartload plastic shoes to dodge the question. It seems a to be very sensitive issue for him as though he's got something to hide. It's no secret that he was caught red handed with cheese on his tour rider not that very long ago.
The best thing he can do is come clean with a TTY Statement face the music and explain that he has made a huge whopping mistake and deceived the paying public on a scale of Tiger Woods and that he's only been vegan for a few months.
"It takes a long time " could turn out to be the only truthful thing he said to Larry King.
Until then he is plastic just like his shoes.

Benny, do you go to the doctors? Do you take medicine? Do you drive a car? Do you eat food? Stop messing with "Mother Nature" (what's with the personification?)!! Your very existence, by that theory, is messing with nature. By the way, we as humans are part of the natural world too! Whatever the f*** "natural" is supposed to mean.

Putting a bell on Kerry's collar is just another exampe of Man interfering with Mother Nature.
Is he a vegan ? He avoided telling us what he missed on the Larry King show. Swivelling around with his feet in the air harping on about his Stella McCartload plastic shoes to dodge the question. It seems a to be very sensitive issue for him as though he's got something to hide. It's no secret that he was caught red handed with cheese on his tour rider not that very long ago.
The best thing he can do is come clean with a TTY Statement face the music and explain that he has made a huge whopping mistake and deceived the paying public on a scale of Tiger Woods and that he's only been vegan for a few months.
"It takes a long time " could turn out to be the only truthful thing he said to Larry King.
Until then he is plastic just like his shoes.

I love the way you profess to hate Morrissey but you still take the time out of your busy butchering schedule to watch the interview. That's real devotion right there. Good on you.

I stated the truth. You are all those things, too. But, I see you want to pick a fight.

I don't care how you feel about me. In fact, I find you so revolting that I try to ignore your very existence - on this site and on this earth. You are nothing but a vicious trouble making troll. You are ignorant and narrow minded on so many levels. You are cold and calculating. You are deceitful and quite deceptive, as well. You have no idea how the heart works. You're an armchair psychiatrist wannabe, so textbook and dull. I pity you, actually.

I wasn't going to reply to you, but I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm tired of you period.

But I bet you still read my blog. You lack impulse control, my dear. Now be a good patient and tell me about your mother. Or was it father who passed in the bipolar gene?

you sound like a religious zealot, am i correct?
how the heart works? by nuking australia maybe?

But I bet you still read my blog. You lack impulse control, my dear. Now be a good patient and tell me about your mother. Or was it father who passed in the bipolar gene?
It's sad that you honestly can't see how stupid you look when you post trite such as this. You've been known to lack impulse control as well. At least I've learned from my impulsive mistakes. We are all impulsive at times. But I'm not too impulsive on solo, so where do you get this idea, Dr. Flake?

Last edited:
Benny, do you go to the doctors? Do you take medicine? Do you drive a car? Do you eat food? Stop messing with "Mother Nature" (what's with the personification?)!! Your very existence, by that theory, is messing with nature. By the way, we as humans are part of the natural world too! Whatever the f*** "natural" is supposed to mean.

Who do you think you are ? Julie Hamill !

It's sad that you honestly can't see how stupid you look when you post trite such as this.

You are mistaken if you believe your opinion of me has any bearing on how I perceive myself.

You've been known to lack impulse control as well.

Don't mistake spontaneity with impulsiveness.

At least I've learned from my impulsive mistakes. We are all impulsive at times. But I'm not too impulsive on solo, so where do you get this idea, Dr. Flake?

Are you forgetting the transparency part? You lash out. Speak before you think. Can't lose weight. I could go on...

Back
Top Bottom