TTY: Morrissey and Australia - on Australian government killing of 2 million street/feral cats

So then, it's about time to control the invasive human population.

Do cats really like little bells around their neck?

Ah!, at last, we have a correct answer. Thank God there's someone with intelligence here.

Lord preserve us. Someone gives you the answer you want and everyone else is thick.

And while we're on the salient point, where exactly does wishing for a world without humans get us?

Lord preserve us. Someone gives you the answer you want and everyone else is thick.

And while we're on the salient point, where exactly does wishing for a world without humans get us?

Here?

post-apocalyptic-city.jpg

Attachments

• post-apocalyptic-city.jpg
    post-apocalyptic-city.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 4
This news is just so, so sad and upsetting. As a lover of all animals - especially cats and horses - my heart is shattered. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Oh, I know! Where does Mozzer's kitty live when he's touring/travelling? Not in Pasadena I presume.

BRAVO to Morrissey's pro-animal statements! BRAVO for the anti-poison position. I hate evil poisoning murderers. Oh, but Benny the Butthole tries to say he's pro rat-poison. Silly Benny. He's losing his marbles.

Is Mrs. Phyllis Torgo some kind of psycho animal hater or what? Let's ask Mr. Torgo and find out the scary facts!

I didn't know he had a tour cat and what is he doing in Pasadena?

This news is just so, so sad and upsetting. As a lover of all animals - especially cats and horses - my heart is shattered. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Were you shattered before Morrrisey pointed out the slaughter to you? Do you pine for the 50% of all chicks murdered every day because they are male? Or is it just the animals we have as companions?

- - - Updated - - -

World peace.

Cogito ergo sum. If there's no one existing to love a world, there's no peace. Cogito ergo sum.

Last edited:
Even if this country where that alligator guy was from didn't kill cats, he won't be going back there again. It took him 15 years last time. I guess Men at Work are pretty good.

He was here in 2002, 2012 and 2015.

Oh, I know! Where does Mozzer's kitty live when he's touring/travelling? Not in Pasadena I presume.

BRAVO to Morrissey's pro-animal statements! BRAVO for the anti-poison position. I hate evil poisoning murderers. Oh, but Benny the Butthole tries to say he's pro rat-poison. Silly Benny. He's losing his marbles.

Is Mrs. Phyllis Torgo some kind of psycho animal hater or what? Let's ask Mr. Torgo and find out the scary facts!

ARE RATS ANIMALS ?
DO WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL THEM ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Ah!, at last, we have a correct answer. Thank God there's someone with intelligence here.

Yes, even straightforward comments are severely mutilated here, so christ knows any metaphor, analogy or similitude is going to be construed as if put through a lobotomized hopper.

If it's ok for cats to keep the rats under control is it ok for humans to keep the badgers under control ?
Forgive me please I just struggle keeping up with who is aloud to kill who on this planet.

Also If an animal died of natural causes, is it ok to eat it ?

Yeah, they do. The birds, rodents, and reptiles like it too.

So, there's a dude on Facebook, Alexander Penley (PenleyGlobalLaw), who purports to be a vegan anti-fascist anti-natalist and yet he's always trash-talking Moz for not using the word "intersectionality." (He also calls people "racist" for no reason.) So, I told him to quit talking shit and he blocked me. HA HA HA.

I like cats but there are far more important issues in the world.

The lesson is as intelligent beings we have a responsibility to the planet for birth control.
Shagging doesn't have to mean babies.

well, everyone was being a bit thick in their (mis)reading.

There's nothing kind about mankind, uncle. I'm sure you've noticed. Maybe in a world without the most civilized species of them all the other animals will get a decent shake? I don't know. I'm only dreaming....

s.

- - - Updated - - -

ARE RATS ANIMALS ? yes
DO WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL THEM ? only if it's for-profit.

Scummy the Cwtcher

poor kitty, having a stupid little bell ringing in his head all night and day.
somewhat cruel to do that to the kitty.

Did you actually make an intelligent comment? But you already said you made lots of babies. The planet is overrun with humanoids. Thanks breeders.

The lesson is as intelligent beings we have a responsibility to the planet for birth control.
Shagging doesn't have to mean babies.

No, you don't have a right to kill those cute rats. But do cats have a right to kill? At least cats never tried to poison anybody. That alone makes them morally superior to humans. Is Benny a butcher, a vegan, or neither?

ARE RATS ANIMALS ?
DO WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL THEM ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom