TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

Gwynneth has joined up some dots but, like Morrissey until recently, still doesn't see the connection between Feminist Anger, Farmers, Specieism and Food Desserts. A very interesting read but she needs to sit down with BB and talk about her egregious Eggism. The rights of human females and mothers do not include trampling over hens and their chicks and colluding in the Gendercide Of Male Chicklets for her dietary pleasure.

best
BB

[h=1]My $29 Food Stamp Challenge—and the Recipes (& Brouhaha) That Ensued[/h]http://goop.com/my-29-food-stamp-challenge-and-the-recipes-brouhaha-that-ensued/

you and gwyneth certainly share the ability to do more harm to a cause than good.

- - - Updated - - -

And the real irony here is that it was actually YOU who said that what appeals to you about Morrissey is the morbid fascination of watching a car crash.

Seriously Bummie, your latest deranged missives effortlessly outdo Morrissey in the car crash stakes. You need help. You're a Mark Chapman in the making.

Agreed. He should be reported.

i like it how someone who posts about mythical stags, unicorns and straight mozes, post about someone else going to the asylum.

And the real irony here is that it was actually YOU who said that what appeals to you about Morrissey is the morbid fascination of watching a car crash.

Seriously Bummie, your latest deranged missives effortlessly outdo Morrissey in the car crash stakes. You need help. You're a Mark Chapman in the making.

'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.' George Orwell.

For the animals it's always Room 101, from the moment their born into slavery to humans until the day they are exterminated for profit whether it's food, entertainment or vanity. 'Animal Farm' is an imperfect mapping of Speciesism. "Beasts of England". Orwell was speciesist in insulting pigs, thus adding to their pain. He wasn't a vegan. He disparaged Pythagorianism. The same applies to Roger Waters' with 'Animals' by Pink Floyd. It's time to stop trying to explain human cruelty by the utterly failed insult tool of Anthropomorphism. It's all very well Roger Waters being vocal about Israeli Zionist atrocities, but it's Gary Yourofsky who's challenging the Speciesistic ideology with underpins both the Zionist and Intifada Uprising ideologies. They are both belief systems built on memes from their 'desert holy books'. Books of which are an endless parade of War Against Animals and Vulnerable Humans. Yourofsky hasn't flinched from confronting the issue of Jewish culture trying to privilege the Shoah above the Holocaust of Animals, but Morrissey has said nothing when in Israel. Yourofsky hasn't flinched from challenging the Intifada Uprising for ignoring animal suffering because their 'holy book' tells them it's ok to slaughter animals. Yourofsky quite correctly points out that privileging human suffering above animal suffering is Speciesism. However, there's no excuse whatsoever to glorify human suffering as some kind of karmic come-uppance, whether it's Morrissey over Uttoya or Yourofsky over fur wearers deserving rape. Hence Morrissey absolute failure of moral compass with regard to Uttoya. He could have expressed remorse and solidarity with animals without disparaging both the lives of the victims by a casual trolling for click-bait snipe about KFC just to liven up a show and get column inches. The fact he was eating cheese at this stage shows how lost he was. If you want to take the Yourofsky position, you have to be vegan otherwise you are correctly dismissed as a troll. Once you are vegan, you can indeed compare the mindless slaughter of humans to Holocaust Of Animals. Brievik killed for political impact, not for fast food pleasure and convenience. A far more apposite comparison would have been between Brieviks planned but random victims and the planned but random victims of the UK governments Badger Kill. Those badgers are being exterminated for a political agenda so that politicians of all parties can keep sweet with the vile BBC Countryfile ideologues. It would be far more appropriate to compare Brievik to D Cameron who doesn't use the shot-gun for pleasure himself other than on holiday, but is equal to Brievik in arming the Devil Dairy farmers, including Eavis, who are on regular night kills around BB's idyllic Garden of Vegan homestead in The Shire. Not that BB just passively lies back and takes a sleeping pill. He out there doing 'stuff' but obviously this isn't the place to discuss the campaign and tactics of resistance. Ask Brian May to explain all that. If Morrissey had compared Cameron to Brievik over badger kills, I cannot see how anyone could refute him. Or me for doing it now.

Let's look at the dates. Breivik carried out his slaughter on 22 July 2011. However, on the 19 July 2011, the BBC, a propaganda tool for Big Farmer, announced the UK Coalition government would back a badger kill in the South West, a region that includes BB's Shire and Glastonbury. If Morrissey had queried why Breivik is not allowed to kill his political opponents, but Cameron is, then we would have had a useful 'rage-spiral' in the media which might have helped saved some badger. And if you don't think the badgers are political opponents of Cameron, you might like to ask why. Because they don't have a local MP acting for them? Because they rely on Brian May and BB to voice their fear and anguish to humans on their behalf. Here's your headline after I've given you the argument and the facts to back it up.

David Cameron, human Dominator extremist ideologue and terrorist, has announced a killing spree against Badgers

KFC is an industrial death machine, but Brievik was a lone ranger (not lone wolf) who decided sentient lives were his to slaughter. As did Cameron. Brievik planned his slaughter meticulously, Cameron plans the slaughter of badgers with equal precision. The fact that Brievik could achieve his aims on his own, but Cameron has to recruit a terrorist army, including Michael Eavis, is irrelevant. Badgers are being exterminated so Dairy Devils can continue to torment and rape cows so humans can drink milk and eat cheese. The answer is not to kill badgers to continue to torture cows, but to stop eating meat, milk and cheese and to stop breeding cows. Give the land back to the badgers and foxes and reforest. Provide cow sanctuaries as the number of humans who awake to the joy of life in the Garden Of Vegan increases and the Death Dairy industry gradually collapses. If only I could press a button and get rid of the entire human race painlessly, I would. Without hesitation.

best
BB

Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈɑnːəʂ ˈbeːrɪŋ ˈbrɛiviːk];[SUP][6][/SUP] born 13 February 1979) is a Norwegian far-right terrorist and the perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks. On 22 July 2011, he killed eight people by setting off a van bomb amid government buildings in Oslo, then shot dead 69 participants of a Workers' Youth League (AUF) summer camp on the island of Utøya.[SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP] In August 2012 he was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism.

Government 'to back badger cull for South West'19 July 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14195808

Muse - Uprising: Orwellian Mix

George Orwell on Vegetarians.

http://huntergatherer.com/george-orwell-on-vegetarians/

Last edited by a moderator:
you and gwyneth certainly share the ability to do more harm to a cause than good.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. He should be reported.

Morrissey has spent over 3 decades as a Cheesetarian harming the cause of Animal Liberation and causing him to be Eavis's prison bitch. He's escaped that cell now. Gwyneth is on the path but needs more work.

Who should i be reported to? Morrissey's security team? Why? I'm not threatening him. The police? David Cameron? They already know all about me and monitor every single word I type to see if I slip up. For all those at GCHQ let me assure you, you're wasting your time. The reason I post so much on this site and the 'other ones' is so you have to waste more and more resources tracking me, but you can't track me on TOR even if you can on Glastonbury Tor. LOL!

best
BB

i like it how someone who posts about mythical stags, unicorns and straight mozes, post about someone else going to the asylum.

Hey, unicorns and stags are about as real a concept as the idea brummie is facilitating anything resembling "discussion" with his manic detached vomit posting. There's no wonder the resident anorexic feels aligned with his musings. :D

The only thing that is impotent here is this website. Bully Boy and The Moron from the Midlands have seen to that, with you in tow as the willingly patronised pom-pom girl.

Any sign of a post that acknowledges any kind of achievement from Moz...and in they swing, finding a way to bastardise the thread, and you chipping in like one of those nay-saying cats on youtube..."now,now,now,now,now...."

Morrissey has just completed a pretty successful tour, and as clichéd as it sounds, smashing it out of the park in Brummie's backyard. You won't read about that here. The growing minority spending all their time picking apart everything Morrissey does, homophobia rife on this latest thread...unchecked, of course, in a truly American application of "free speech".

Honestly, to those who follow and cherish Morrissey in any way, go elsewhere. There isn't any news or info worth seeing that won't get to social media before or not long after it's posted here. You'll find a lot more worthwhile contributions than you'll find here.

Reject the hateful Morrissey-Solo and you'll be happier for it.
And Out.

Hey, unicorns and stags are about as real a concept as the idea brummie is facilitating anything resembling "discussion" with his manic detached vomit posting. There's no wonder the resident anorexic feels aligned with his musings. :D

Unfortunately for you, my *psychotic breaks* and *fan fiction* are deliberate debunking of your nonsense. I choose to insert the crazeeee! to amuse myself. You have no choice. Other than the medication which your doctor offered but you choose not to take. BB takes zero medication for mental health and one of his best friends is a psychiatrist. Funny, he's never expressed concern. And he does read here. He says it lightens his mood after dealing with sad cases of genuine mental distress. I suspect you are trolling mental illness for a sympathy vote. You won't get one from me. If you are so thought-disordered that you cannot restrain from posting nonsense here, then either stop posting or take the medication the doctor recommended so your contributions are more in line with consensual reality. I enjoy your bizarre Tarot posts in The Crypt but you use them to disrupt a thread, distract opponents and to ensure your profile remains highly visible on this site. It certainly wouldn't be high profile based on the intellectual qualities of your strange comment history.

best
BB

Morrissey has spent over 3 decades as a Cheesetarian harming the cause of Animal Liberation and causing him to be Eavis's prison bitch. He's escaped that cell now. Gwyneth is on the path but needs more work.

Who should i be reported to? Morrissey's security team? Why? I'm not threatening him. The police? David Cameron? They already know all about me and monitor every single word I type to see if I slip up. For all those at GCHQ let me assure you, you're wasting your time. The reason I post so much on this site and the 'other ones' is so you have to waste more and more resources tracking me, but you can't track me on TOR even if you can on Glastonbury Tor. LOL!

best
BB

Once again, you and gwyneth share an ability to do more harm to a cause than good. The damage you've done in this thread is shameful.

You should be reported to mental health officials. The pathological lying, self-justification, self-aggrandizement and just plain ol' lunacy you've displayed are of concern. The ass licker isn't doing you any favors.

Unfortunately for you, my *psychotic breaks* and *fan fiction* are deliberate debunking of your nonsense. I choose to insert the crazeeee! to amuse myself. You have no choice. Other than the medication which your doctor offered but you choose not to take. BB takes zero medication for mental health and one of his best friends is a psychiatrist. Funny, he's never expressed concern. And he does read here. He says it lightens his mood after dealing with sad cases of genuine mental distress. I suspect you are trolling mental illness for a sympathy vote. You won't get one from me. If you are so thought-disordered that you cannot restrain from posting nonsense here, then either stop posting or take the medication the doctor recommended so your contributions are more in line with consensual reality. I enjoy your bizarre Tarot posts in The Crypt but you use them to disrupt a thread, distract opponents and to ensure your profile remains highly visible on this site. It certainly wouldn't be high profile based on the intellectual qualities of your strange comment history.

best
BB

Odd how you always seem to have "a friend" in whatever field of endeavor you're calling upon to justify your actions.

best
BB

Well, one of my best friends is a unicorn. So I'm winning.

The only thing that is impotent here is this website. Bully Boy and The Moron from the Midlands have seen to that, with you in tow as the willingly patronised pom-pom girl.

Any sign of a post that acknowledges any kind of achievement from Moz...and in they swing, finding a way to bastardise the thread, and you chipping in like one of those nay-saying cats on youtube..."now,now,now,now,now...."

Morrissey has just completed a pretty successful tour, and as clichéd as it sounds, smashing it out of the park in Brummie's backyard. You won't read about that here. The growing minority spending all their time picking apart everything Morrissey does, homophobia rife on this latest thread...unchecked, of course, in a truly American application of "free speech".

Honestly, to those who follow and cherish Morrissey in any way, go elsewhere. There isn't any news or info worth seeing that won't get to social media before or not long after it's posted here. You'll find a lot more worthwhile contributions than you'll find here.

And Out.

Here's what I think. Brummie is a shill actively placed here to muck up solo. Brummie has some partners in crime whether himself or fwiends who anon-log in to gossip about Morrissey. The reason? To make solo look bad. To set up THIS VERY POST. Solo is dangerous to control freaks and free thought, we must CONTROL Morrissey's image, hook-ups, lifestyle, entourage, etc.

Morrissey is a cash cow and you're milking him dry while solo is trying to SAVE him. It's very, very transparent and alarming, the damage done to poor Moz who at the end of the day just wants to rock the f*** out with safe friends and people who really love him, not his ranking and money.

Poor boy can't tell a lie from truth anymore. He needs intervention from his PROTECTORS. it's bullshit.

Last edited:

And Out.

Utterly ludicrous tantrum. There's a thread about the Birmingham show with 190 comments:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2443-Birmingham-Barclaycard-Arena-(Mar-27-2015)-post-show

You advise people to go elsewhere but then fail to specify where they might go to find 'more worthwhile contributions'. I assume you mean 'allyouneedismorrissey'. Their thread on this statement by Morrissey is one and a half pages with brief, mostly irrelevant comments for half a dozen people. There's nothing stopping you joining them. Is there?

best
BB

http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/5790660/1/

Odd how you always seem to have "a friend" in whatever field of endeavor you're calling upon to justify your actions.

I'm 54 years old and have retired from the world to concentrate on saving the planet from the Dominators of Speciesism. By the age of 54 most people have a wide circle of friends from various jobs and hobbies. I'm not trying to justify anything and merely expressing an opinion.

best
BB

Why do people humour this person so much.
Militant vegans are one of the smallest minority groups (despite their ethical feelings of superiority) on the planet.
Only on this forum is someone, who in the real world is insignificant, given such a platform to espouse their nonsense. Whether Morrissey and especially if BB doesn't like it - 'carnism' is the most established, unchanging aspect of modern life that will NEVER change. Everything outside your door embraces aspects of killing or dead animals - food, shops, travel, industry, clothing etc etc. Writing essays on here doesn't and never will make the huge majority of humans who eat meat and engage with its byproducts cease. Meat is Murder is emotive and deserves credit for that, but in our life times, nobody will ever see the overly stated BB view of veganism realised. So again:just block, don't humour. This person deflects, distracts, rants and is holding poorly on to mount sanity (when asked a direct question : why do you talk to a 'butcher' on this site, it sidestepped and avoided a direct answer).
Block and go enjoy a bacon sandwich - ignore the tiny minority voice and certainly don't relate their insanity to Morrissey in anyway.

Here's what I think. Brummie is a shill actively placed here to muck up solo. Brummie has some partners in crime whether himself or fwiends who anon-log in to gossip about Morrissey. The reason? To make solo look bad. To set up THIS VERY POST. Solo is dangerous to control freaks and free thought, we must CONTROL Morrissey's image, hook-ups, lifestyle, entourage, etc.

Morrissey is a cash cow and you're milking him dry while solo is trying to SAVE him. It's very, very transparent and alarming, the damage done to poor Moz who at the end of the day just wants to rock the f*** out with safe friends and people who really love him, not his ranking and money.

Poor boy can't tell a lie from truth anymore. He needs intervention from his PROTECTORS. it's bullshit.

Even by your bizarre standards, this is a particularly silly outburst. If I'm a shill, who am I shilling for? Who placed me here? Bowie? Visconti? The Drummer From The Smiths? The post was in response to a public statement by Morrissey on TTY, how on earth do you imagine I managed to gain control of Morrissey brain and force him to renounce Cheesetarianism? First you say this site is dangerous then you say it's trying to save him. From what? Himself? And his ludicrious trolling? Morrissey is not poor. Who are his protectors, for goodness sake? He's a grown man, but you see yourself as his obese knightess in shining armour abusing a steed to rescue him and take him back to your castle dungeon bed. I'm absolutely sure he'd abandon his Late In Life Laddism and have sex with BB if it meant he didn't have to get physically close to you again. Once was enough, I'm sure. He probably has nightmares about your stalking him again.

Another off-topic trollFAIL! You are desperate to trash this thread but you won't. For your numerous insolent interruptions I have decided to punish you by discussing Morrissey's sexism in the KMAL video on the thread you started to harangue Kristeen Young about her age issues. Hasn't the penny dropped? Morrissey has put out a sexist video thereby insulting KY and justifying everyone who opposed your malevolence. No wonder so many women struggle with ageing when ageing male hipsters like Morrissey adorn their videos with young models. You are a troll, but a really, really ineffectual one. Begone!

best
BB

Hmmm, do you think Edith Hamilton should have been committed to an asylum? No, Unicorns are not part of Greek Mythology, but it's full of crazy unimaginable creatures just like the "one horned stag".

Oh, and what would you say to Ctesias, Strabo, Aelian, and Aristotle? Not to mention the rest of the ancient Greeks who believed Unicorns truly existed and lived in India. I'm sure they'd have your head for being so snarky.

Having said all of that, I don't believe in Unicorns myself, but I'd never have slapped my knee laughing in front of any one of those brilliant minds listed above. Give CG a break. It's BB and his Scarecrow Sycophant you should set alight...

I'm 54 years old and have retired from the world to concentrate on saving the planet from the Dominators of Speciesism. By the age of 54 most people have a wide circle of friends from various jobs and hobbies. I'm not trying to justify anything and merely expressing an opinion.

best
BB

You're an ACT. And it's drying up. Your desperation is limitless to suppress happiness and freedom for Morrissey. Happiness and freedom means detachment from your clutches and agenda. You've stolen a LIFE, suppressing with recrimination, fear, hatred, loyalty, servitude and SCREAMING.

Morrissey's mantra is "Gotta keep her happy. Gotta keep her happy. Gotta keep her happy." Or what?

Or she'll SCREEEEEEAAAAAAAM. SHE'LL UNRAVEL THE SINISTER PLANS OF HER DESIGN AND PIN IT ON HIM.

Some love. That's not love. That's a backseat driver with bad ideas who doesn't work well with others, who demands RESPECT for Allllllll that she's done.

I "hear" this convo DAILY. His beast is ginormous he battles. Luckily she's stupid.

Once again, you and gwyneth share an ability to do more harm to a cause than good. The damage you've done in this thread is shameful.

You should be reported to mental health officials. The pathological lying, self-justification, self-aggrandizement and just plain ol' lunacy you've displayed are of concern. The ass licker isn't doing you any favors.

Gwynneth has exposed the impossiblity of living healthily on SNAP Food Stamps.

Why would mental health officials be concerned about a retired man in England posting his comments to a web forum? I haven't said I'm going to turn up at Morrissey's hotel with a copy of 'Catcher In The Rye' and a gun, have I? As for the rest of your insults, all of them have been directed towards Morrissey, some with validity.

best
BB

unicorn and stags dont exist. in ancient greece they thought zeus was real as well as unicorns. we have, most of us. progressed considerably since. if you speak of such things existing today, you may lack a nexus with consensual reality.
brummie is doing good work, nothing i read is objectionable, unless you are here paid for by the interests of carnism. moz is bascially of the same philosophy as brummie.

You're an ACT. And it's drying up. Your desperation is limitless to suppress happiness and freedom for Morrissey. Happiness and freedom means detachment from your clutches and agenda. You've stolen a LIFE, suppressing with recrimination, fear, hatred, loyalty, servitude and SCREAMING.

Morrissey's mantra is "Gotta keep her happy. Gotta keep her happy. Gotta keep her happy." Or what?

Or she'll SCREEEEEEAAAAAAAM. SHE'LL UNRAVEL THE SINISTER PLANS OF HER DESIGN AND PIN IT ON HIM.

Some love. That's not love. That's a backseat driver with bad ideas who doesn't work well with others, who demands RESPECT for Allllllll that she's done.

I "hear" this convo DAILY. His beast is ginormous he battles. Luckily she's stupid.

fascinating musings, would you care to elaborate?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom