TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

An anonymous person writes:

Looks like someone has given up dairy!

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly - true-to-you.net
9 April 2015

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.

Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.

"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

I'm really struggling with my conscience of late, the thing is the argument that Morrissey has been telling lots of untruths gets more plausible with the passing of time and he is doing nothing to set the record straight.

lynnda

I used to work with a bloke who just couldn't help himself from telling fibs, in the end he lost everything because no one could trust him

A

Anonymous

'histrionic overreaction' is your impression/definition, i'd say it's my temperament, evident in writing-style :rofl:

as i know that i'm not poster 'sorrow of stamford bridge' or 'surface', i have right to characterize everyone who says so as paranoid.

but that anon was only flaming, wasn't he? :D so he cannot be offended because i tried to explain my identity. :)

'over the top barrage of insults' is, again, your impression, i was only defining how i see their scribblings.

scribblings, yes, but you are free to nominate those posters for nobel in literature, peace or something and to continue with communication in understanding and appreciation. i'm okay with it, it's your 'world' - share it with joy.

but 'm out of it. and proud of being out.

so, please, do not feel offended, it's just a state of things here. take it as i took the fact that morrissey's site is overloaded with ugly, meaningless rubbish but decided to stay because of the other, good things here.

i hope you understood.

you hopes are misplaced, perhaps google translate is in order.

A

Anonymous

I used to work with a bloke who just couldn't help himself from telling fibs, in the end he lost everything because no one could trust him

same here and it was about stupid things, all things, where he stood to gain nothing. it was the only time ive ever seen someone lie so compulsively

A

Anonymous

I'm really struggling with my conscience of late, the thing is the argument that Morrissey has been telling lots of untruths gets more plausible with the passing of time and he is doing nothing to set the record straight.

lynnda

BULLSHIT!!! I am and always will be team Morrissey. It would take a photo of him sucking face with a Kardashian while wearing a suit made of puppy skins to shake my admiration. Nice try, though. Why don't you demonstrate some maturity and courage and post your own thoughts, or is it presumable that you have nothing of relevance to offer?

lynnda

A

Anonymous

TTY: Morrissey will headline the FYF Festival in Los Angeles (Sunday 23 August)
NOTE THIS IS IS NOT AN ANIMAL FRIENDLY FESTIVAL .

Morrissey ! What a hypocrite.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Top Bottom