TTY: @morrissey59 Instagram account is bogus

if it was up to moz we would never know he has ever set foot in a five star hotel. hed have it said that he was hospitalized all the time.
its thru the diligent crank work of benny brummie jb skinny and a few others that the true facts have come to light. now he has no option but to admit his stays in luxury hotels the world over while his fans eat carrot cake.

You are correct. I have always thought he has that attitude of "let them* eat cake"

*the fans

Benny-the-British-Butcher

No, his crew, assistant and road manager manage the tour.

This is Morrissey we are talking about - a guy who employs his own personal flunky to sit next to him grinding salt on his chips, because doing it himself is too much effort. Never mind arranging a tour, I have serious difficulty that he can even get out of his 5 star hotel bed and put his own trousers on unaided. He's basically Prince George from 'Blackadder the Third', only with a better singing voice.

he did a pestana hotel magazine spread while beef sizzlers roasted downstairs poolside-indoor pooside i may add.
could it be that he did so to obtain a sizeable discount on the rate or a comp? the good bettor would bet yes.

he did a pestana hotel magazine spread while beef sizzlers roasted downstairs poolside-indoor pooside i may add.
could it be that he did so to obtain a sizeable discount on the rate or a comp? the good bettor would bet yes.

I'm sorry but after several reads of your post I still cannot understand what you are trying to get across !

I'm sorry but after several reads of your post I still cannot understand what you are trying to get across !

I think he / she is saying: "Morrissey did an interview for the Pestana Hotel magazine, while meat prodcuts roasted downstairs by the poolside, an indoor pool might i add.
Could Morrissey have possibly done this interview to obtain a discounted, or complimentary, room in said hotel? Only a fool would bet otherwise...." - or something to that effect.

rightly understood. james franco could have nabbed moz the same way for his movie. sign him up as a consultant in return moz receives a two week comp in the most luxurious suite in san francisco. moz doesnt really have to do anything and he gets his two week comp plus his name on the credits.

Note from Moz to record company:
I'm from the north and I do what I like. I don't do 'modern' things with anything that requires electricity or buttons. I have an ipod but it's still in the box. I don't believe in the internet but I have an absolutely crap website but it's not mine you understand. I like to cancel at the last minute if the mood hits me, I also like to insult every single person who has ever interviewed me. I know everything and you should know now that I refuse to be managed. Please do not contact me by phone, e-mail, or visit. My voice should be enough. If you don't like me don't look at me. Now why haven't you given me my record deal?

I'm from the north and I do what I like. I don't do 'modern' things with anything that requires electricity or buttons. I have an ipod but it's still in the box. I don't believe in the internet but I have an absolutely crap website but it's not mine you understand. I like to cancel at the last minute if the mood hits me, I also like to insult every single person who has ever interviewed me. I know everything and you should know now that I refuse to be managed. Please do not contact me by phone, e-mail, or visit. My voice should be enough. If you don't like me don't look at me. Now why haven't you given me my record deal?
Boom-tish

to be fair he seems willing to just stop and go away. are we saying we want the opposite. yer sir mr record company please tell what to do to sell as its my main goal in life and ill do whatever you say to achieve it

to be fair he seems willing to just stop and go away. are we saying we want the opposite. yer sir mr record company please tell what to do to sell as its my main goal in life and ill do whatever you say to achieve it

No. I wouldn't want that. But he should have recognised Harvest as possibly his last chance saloon, so causing a major stir because they wanted him to do something or didnt advertise something enough is almost literally cutting off your nose despite your face. I can't even remember now why they fell out and I don't care. It's the last in a long list of fallouts. I'm still a Moz fan and will always buy his CDs and go to his concerts, but I do wish he could make life easier for himself and the fans by just making an effort to not be a diva 100% of the time.

to be fair he seems willing to just stop and go away.
He's not exactly going away with a quiet acceptance. Personally I read his recent statements as more like having a big public strop and threatening to take his musical genius away...and wondering why all the major record labels aren't queuing up to throw money at him. It's pretty desperate stuff.

I love Morrissey as a fan, but if I had an important job at a major record label, I wouldn't risk my position by investing heavily in someone as flaky as Morrissey. He is a very risky bet for any business, as he's liable to refuse to co-operate with publicity or turn on labels at a moment's notice.

He's not exactly going away with a quiet acceptance. Personally I read his recent statements as more like having a big public strop and threatening to take his musical genius away...and wondering why all the major record labels aren't queuing up to throw money at him. It's pretty desperate stuff.

I love Morrissey as a fan, but if I had an important job at a major record label, I wouldn't risk my position by investing heavily in someone as flaky as Morrissey. He is a very risky bet for any business, as he's liable to refuse to co-operate with publicity or turn on labels at a moment's notice.

He might just also being saying what he thinks of the experience. I dont think he's willing to do anything to get his music heard as the experience is clearly important to him as well. Especially already having said experience a Couple of times before. Sure he wants a deal but doesn't want to compromise his beliefe or stance kn certain matters. Maybe he thinks if he did that it might circumvent the goal of making said material. I don't want him to release something at all costs to his own happiness for my own goal of hearing more of his music. If he feels like jumping through hoops is worth it then fine if he doesn't I understand that as well. Maybe he's just tired of it. I don't think commenting on what he considers a sad state to be some action with a secondary agena . he might just be sad about it and talking

About 5 star hotels, maybe M-solow Staatspolizei greatest wish is:
"People point to Reading Gaol and say, That is where the artistic life leads a man..."

Prisoner from C33 ! .... Why are you here? ..... ' For writing THE word & singing THE songs that NO ONE ELSE can EVER write or sing, sir.'

:thumb: ...those damn ANON's !

- - - Updated - - -

Is that you M ? If so... Don't change a cell or electron of that beautiful self self self !:)

moz just wants a huge advance to deposit in his bank account. hes not getting it.
if he wanted to be heard he could go indie or spend a few thousand and put out but moz is all about the money and it has to be incoming not outgoing.
nobody is going to give him money for music that doesnt sell. whineging about everything music like his doenst sell.

if it was up to moz we would never know he has ever set foot in a five star hotel. hed have it said that he was hospitalized all the time.
its thru the diligent crank work of benny brummie jb skinny and a few others that the true facts have come to light. now he has no option but to admit his stays in luxury hotels the world over while his fans eat carrot cake.

Yeah, 'cranks' in gumshoes... digging up 'facts' that are SO quickly MISREAD and twisted to fit their agenda. :straightface:

Plus.... more cake,sir. can I have more ?

- - - Updated - - -

You are correct. I have always thought he has that attitude of "let them* eat cake"

*the fans

OOOOOOOOOH i luv me some cake, more CAKE ! vegan of course.

being a moz devotee is tricky. you can go out and scam selling bogus tickets saving up to buy moz a 700 quid shiny shirt. you pack it up inside a beautiful 20 quid deluxe box. you spiffy up and deliver backstage. moz comes out with a huge smile- a free expensive gift!!!!-opens the box and the smile turns to frown. you were crazy enough to buy a size XLXXX husky size ..... 'how dare you i wear medium size' says the mozzer and boz is sent to berate and beat you and ban you forever more from mozzdom
thats when you end in the gutter looking upwards.

moz gazes down from his penthouse suite while his fans live in penury from buying expensive gifts.

being a moz devotee is tricky. you can go out and scam selling bogus tickets saving up to buy moz a 700 quid shiny shirt. you pack it up inside a beautiful 20 quid deluxe box. you spiffy up and deliver backstage. moz comes out with a huge smile- a free expensive gift!!!!-opens the box and the smile turns to frown. you were crazy enough to buy a size XLXXX husky size ..... 'how dare you i wear medium size' says the mozzer and boz is sent to berate and beat you and ban you forever more from mozzdom
thats when you end in the gutter looking upwards.

moz gazes down from his penthouse suite while his fans live in penury from buying expensive gifts.

yes,yes!... more cake!, thank you. :straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom