TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

Many thanks for your contributions to #Cheesegate, RB. You win the gold medal for Critical Thinking. Well done! Here's a gift card redeemable at Veganz

She is now, officially and irrevocably, beyond embarassment. A plus-size woman who posts seemingly serious fantasies about sexual congress with Morrissey but hasn't actually read his fat-shaming 'Autobiography' has only herself to blame. Cheezits, then Morrissey authorised the sale of Cheezy Paninis at London's O2. It's almost as if he was trolling himself....... or someone else. We must wait for further elaboration on his Vegan Epiphany once the guru deigns to explain his risible behaviour in person. To an interviewer chosen by BB for their terrier-like tenacity and witty rejoindering skills. Once again, many thanks for 'Living Life 4tehLulz'

Perhaps she can't read a book due to her ADD. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link to the book. Looks good.

Last edited:
lynnda please help, make it stop please. Morrissey is being crucified across these boards and we really could do with your help and input, please hurry I hope your not on vacation

I'm really struggling with my conscience of late, the thing is the argument that Morrissey has been telling lots of untruths gets more plausible with the passing of time and he is doing nothing to set the record straight.

lynnda

Does it bother you your only non-anon lackey is a card-carrying Carnist? :straightface:

Can you see the contradiction in your message? Assuming you mean RB, how can she be both a 'non-anon lackey' and a 'card-carrying Carnist'? Clearly your need to start from scratch with logic and inference. Add that to your 'to do' list.

I've enjoyed RB feisty defence of the Carnist Paradigm. I haven't had time to engage with her deeply on those topics, or on Atheism but I've read a lot of it and enjoyed it whilst not needing to interrupt, troll, harangue or barrage the thread with Tarot and *signs*. If and when my other commitments allow I will join her threads but, in general, from now on, I will only be monitoring and responding to this thread as it's obviously the most important thread ever, and represents the summation of years of my critical thinking on this site. If my presence here henceforth stimulates further debate on the issues raised by Morrissey in his statement on Glastonbury Festival, then that is a productive use of my time. It's animal liberation activism from me, a pseudo-anonymous entity to other 'pseudo-anonymous' and 'anonymous' entities here. Of course, after Snowden, all now accept what I said here years ago, that anonymity doesn't exist and people should mock the very idea of it. Many 'lurkers' enjoy reading these threads though they may not wish to join in or feel intimidating from doing so by extravagant schizoid 'personalities' such as yourself. If I intrigue even one person enough to watch Dr Steve Best's video then that's worthwhile. Morrissey has clearly watched it as he quotes almost verbatim from it in this statement on Glastonbury. That's why I thought it might be helpful to the thread to post the origin of his musings. "there's always someone, somewhere..." etc. But, at last, Morrissey has stopped talking out of his arse and is 'on message'. Having survived BB's gruelling intellectual boot-camp he now rests in the Garden Of Vegan's 'welcome tent', recuperating from all those Years Of Cheeziting.

BB rejected 'global religious fame' as a meaningful tool of activism decades ago. He's having a wonderful life with his family, friends and companion animals whilst making periodic strategic strikes against the Dominator Culture Of Holocaust. After the Internet, the very idea of 'pop stars' preaching to some captive 'herd' of 'fans' is repellant. BB's positive influence on healing the planet is already orders of magnitude greater than Morrissey, though it's not a competition for him, even if it is for Morrissey who couldn't stop himself from ludicrously trying to troll BB in 'Art-Hounds'. Most of what BB's done will only be revealed when he's gone. He abandoned the role of 'messiah' in 1976 in London when he was offered it. John Lydon accepted it. BB has watched with interest as Lydon and Morrissey have failed to effect meaningful change and ended up with one doing a butter advert and the other so delusional that he sang 'Meat Is Murder' whilst STILL eating cheese 30 years after a 'shy, bald buddhist from Birmigham' patiently explained his residual Carnism to him on Cannock Chase, only to face a hissy fit Diva acting up announcing he was now a 'pop star' and.....well, I guess it will all be in 'Autobiography Volume 2'. Or 3. LOL! BB has faced constant 'badgering' to walk on stage and make it all right, but he doesn't do 'fairy stories' with 'happy endings'. He directs his energies to expressing Love. He's watched Morrissey 'fans' for decades as they stuff their faces with burgers and cheezy paninis. The idea of BB having to face such people fills him with inexplicable sadness and horror. Morrissey has finally woken up to the fact that he is as much a victim of his Stockholm Syndrome fans as they are of their Cult Guru with an achilles heel of cheese. Here's the situation:

BB has never sang in public. Neither has Morrissey. BB, because he has better things to do. Morrissey? His voice is affected by his decades of Cheesetarianist Diet. His lungs, thorax and eosophagus are lined with residues. It's NEVER been an authentic voice from the Garden Of Vegan. It's NEVER been an authentic voice on behalf of animals. Especially not when singing 'Meat Is Murder' and 'The Bullfighter Dies'. If he now undergoes a year or so of vegan detox protocols and doesn't backslide into eating cheese, we may well finally hear him become the songbird he so desperately wants to be. There is anger and violence in his voice and always has been. The Voice reflect The Body. If you are a Cheesetarian, no matter how much you want to help, your voice is dischord.

BB sings to the animals in the woods, skies and fields of The Shire. He has no real interest in singing to the Dominator Human Culture of Holocaust, though many have tried to convince him to do so. He's written an album a year since 1972 and they'll all be part of the Archive. But his real work is as a Meme Machine, a focussed VeganSuperDrone using the Internet to effect change. Morrissey is, hopefully, redeemable but BB is part of a global movement that doesn't tolerate 'stars' or 'leaders'. It's not a pyramidical structure, it's 'Anonymous For Animals' and anyone can join. Morrissey and PETA were in danger of having his shows picketed and protested by some of BB's animal liberation friends. Fortunately, that will not now be necessary as, with this statement, he's clearly realising the futility of gradualism via 'humane enslavement and slaughter' so people like Morrissey could eat cheese. At long last he's moved from Animal Rights Welfarism to Animal Rights Abolition. PETA have a LOT to answer for. It would have been a tragic end to his career and given Michael Eavis, Jamie Horrible and Gordon Ramsey orgasms for ever.

You are clearly still in shock. Your *signs* did not see that Morrissey would align with BB in this area. That's for you to sort out how you reconcile yourself to change or not. I'm not interested in your trolling or 'photo-bombing' of my comments to gain attention. I'm also not interested in the absurd Cult Of Personality around Morrissey. The only reason I'm here is so the Police and the NFU think "BrummieBoy" is on his computer all day such that he couldn't possibly still have time to kick-start mayhem. But BB doesn't need to be in every combat zone. He directs his Anonymous Army for Animals remotely and via key personnel like Field Commander Sharon McCormick who is both "Secretary" and "Combat Operations Minsiter" in our army. There's no need for you to comment on this thread again and you will never see me comment on any other thread. So, get lost. And leave BB to construct this shrine to the animals entitled "The Silence Of The Fans" Or you may find yourself, like Morrissey, in BB's boot-camp on the 'Kristeen Young Lied About Her Age Thread'. Trust me, you wouldn't like boot camp with SuperAntiSexismVeganSexDrone BB.. Who's the Alpha in all this? You? Morrissey? Or BBsky? When BB appeared on Morrissey's deam-scape astral plane dressed as a British 50s Boot Camp Drill Sergeant to interrogate him over #Cheesegate ,poor Morrissey thought BB was going to destroy him. But no, just VeganBootCamp for a few weeks with the 'shy bald buddhist from Birmingham'

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you see the contradiction in your message? Assuming you mean RB, how can she be both a 'non-anon lackey' and a 'card-carrying Carnist'? Clearly your need to start from scratch with logic and inference. Add that to your 'to do' list.

I've enjoyed RB feisty defence of the Carnist Paradigm....etc etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

f***ing hell. still here then?

Gwynneth has joined up some dots but, like Morrissey until recently, still doesn't see the connection between Feminist Anger, Farmers, Specieism and Food Desserts. A very interesting read but she needs to sit down with BB and talk about her egregious Eggism. The rights of human females and mothers do not include trampling over hens and their chicks and colluding in the Gendercide Of Male Chicklets for her dietary pleasure.

best
BB

[h=1]My $29 Food Stamp Challenge—and the Recipes (& Brouhaha) That Ensued[/h]http://goop.com/my-29-food-stamp-challenge-and-the-recipes-brouhaha-that-ensued/

I'm really struggling with my conscience of late, the thing is the argument that Morrissey has been telling lots of untruths gets more plausible with the passing of time and he is doing nothing to set the record straight.

lynnda

Morrissey was warned about all this when he first set out on his imagined path to 'global religious fame' in the early 80s. To most people, he appeared a radical revolutionary figure in areas connected with Speciesism and the subsidiary issues of Animal Rights and Human Rights, including Feminism and Gender Diversity. But to *someone* more critical of the 'fame' project it appeared that Morrissey was trolling. First the Anti-Racism issue "reggae is vile" then trolling any and every topic that would raise the 'fame' profile of Morrissey. His commitment to progessive action on numerous issues has rightly been scrutinised. Morrissey would do well to note what happened to Pope Benedict/Ratzinger and Cardinal O'Brien, they were toppled from their lofty perches by BB and Morrissey was next in the line of fire. Morrissey trolled BB with "Art-Hounds" and only played it once, at Brixton, when he suspected BB was there with some record industry types. Of course, BB doesn't feed trolls, he deals with them. My response to 'Art-Hounds' was #Cheesegate. What's Morrissey going to do? Turn up with Alan Bennett at some house in The Shire that he imagines is the domicile of BB and remonstrate? That would just be moar lulz. Morrissey is in boot-camp, but he's been given a break as he's pretty exhausted by it all. However, trolling Feminism in the KMAL video was another silly provocation to BB and, well, we saw the outcome. BB has the power to either resurrect Morrissey's career in the music business or to end in in a firestorm of ridicule and contempt such that his legacy is ignominity. Some of BB's friends actually run some of the Big4 recording mega-lables. They went to University with BB and then onto London in the early 80s. They read all this and.....contribute to BB 'Art-Hounds, Art-Terrorist' outrages such as #Cheesegate. They also have LOTS of gossip and can back it up, but BB isn't interested, nor is he interested in all the emails he gets to the historic, fictitious 'persona' from people here revealing the identities of other posters here. BB, via friends at GCHQ could hack this site in seconds, but that would be deeply unethical. With this statement on Glastonbury, Morrissey is now bringing his lifestyle into congruent alignment with his rhetoric on animal liberation. There's work in other areas, but nobody other than himself and his hard-core delusional fans are particularly concerned whether or not he makes it through boot-camp or crashes and burns. This is about progressing serious issues through trivial pop culture, not about Morrissey's failed 'Fame' project. As I've said, he's never actually sung in public with a voice that's free of dairy residual contamination from his lungs and thorax. There's a difference between trolling, telling overt lies and being so alienated from aspects of your personhood that you simply don't realise you are acting delusionally. Ask Cardinal O'Brien what he thinks about "BrummieBoy" and how desperately he wished he'd listened to the order from BB to stop being a public hypocrite or he'd have his private perversity exposed to the world-wide meda. BB is a killer, a meme machine, a Super-Drone kamikaze fighting a war against Speciesism. That includes fighting the rights of the Catholic church to label vulnerable adults and children as objects-resources to be raped as a 'sub-species' just like the cows. There's no difference between raping a cow and a child. And if you knew what farmers get up to with calves before they slaughter them....

If Morrissey is a delusional narcissist then he has the resources to get help. If he's surrounded with arse-kissers, he can sack them and join consensual reality. What he can't do is troll BB and expect to get away with it. Ain't gonna happen. Nor is BB going to collued with the 'it's all about Morrissey' troll-script. f*** that. Where and when Morrissey articulates progressive ideas that challenge the Speciesist Humanist Hegemony, he will earn plaudits. When he expects endless sympathy and support for his catastrophic business and career management and spouts absurd 'conspiracy theories' about the music business, he'll get more raspberry blowing. He's a Capitalist Entertainment Entrepreneur. There's no real evidence of public support for progressive causes and after Uttoya and the Chinese 'sub-species' trollFAILS! nobody I know of influence would even consider his involvement. If he's trollilng the Royal Family but using the Caymans as his personal or corporate tax base, then he's another ex-pat clown. If he's doing that so he can covertly fund progressive organisations, that's fine. But the evidence of his delusional lifestyle project of living in 5* prison-planet hotels such as the Pestana group is pretty damning. BB took seconds to find the Spanish protests against Pestana's 50% discount for guests attending bull-fights.Hence, #Pestanagate. And then there was Metal-Guru-Peru-Loo-Gate: a tour ruined because Morrissey needs to eat amongst the Alpha Males in a restaurant-temple of Carnism, rather than support veganism in Lima. And on and on and on and on. With this statement he's taken a radical step back from the abyss and oblivion. He can insist he's under no obligation to explain his trolling and revert to narcissistic paranoia or he can take it on the chin, man up, and move on. But he really needs to examine what BB does to hypocrites who preach on thing in public but live the live they decry and despise in private. Ask Cardinal O'Brien. Morrissey has never said a homophobic word in his public life. One can only hope that remains the case. He is under absolutely no obligation to explain his sexuality or the lack of it. But he won't, will he? Remember 'The Importance Of Being Morrissey'? That ludicrous, offensive attempt to troll Oscar by the title alone? In it he says he can't see any 'crooked record'. But he keeps trying to dance the 7 veils of mystery about it as if it's still 1983. The world has moved on. Nobody cares if he's straight or asexual. He's stated he's not homosexual so that's the end of the matter. Unless evidence emerges to prove he's a lying hypocrite on that front similar to Cardinal O'Brien, it's nobodies business what he does or doesn't do in the bedroom, though obviously some people 'out there' know exactly what he gets up to but see no reason or purpose to over-share. BB issuec an irrevocable 'fatwa' to end Morrissey's career in the music business as a punishment for Morrissey trolling Madonna and disrespecting her adopted orphan son, David Banda. 'Istanbul' seems to be his covert 'mea culpa, mea maxima culpa' on that topic just as this statement is on #Cheesegate. BB is probably the most influential person in the modern entertainment business. If he 'green lights' a project, it happens. If he issues a fatwa, it's curtains. Ask another BrummieBoy, John Oliver, to tell you how he got an interview with Edward Snowden. And if he knows 'BrummieBoy'. LOL! Morrissey clearly reads widely on the vegan blogosphere so knows that an overt statement of alignment would be welcomed. I wish him well. I am trying to rescind the 'fatwa' but he's pissed a LOT of very serious people off and his high-brow coteria of 'academic' pseuds and arse-kissers haven't helped defend him one bit. They'll ignore #Cheesegate just as the truly disturbed fans will. But others will be thinking, hoping and expecting this all to come out in a new album of true passion and commitment to all the causes he has espoused to troll his way to C List Fame. What a life project! We may yet get to hear his authentic Vegan Songbird Voice! Which would be nice. Morrissey tried to troll BB with "Art-Hounds" then bottled it and left it off WPINOYB. But now he's forgiven. He should put it on the re-issue. As the opening, and best track. LOLOLOL!

best
BB

Morrissey was warned about all this when he first set out on his imagined path to 'global religious fame' in the early 80s.... [EDIT]

And the real irony here is that it was actually YOU who said that what appeals to you about Morrissey is the morbid fascination of watching a car crash.

Seriously Bummie, your latest deranged missives effortlessly outdo Morrissey in the car crash stakes. You need help. You're a Mark Chapman in the making.

stamford bridge is probably the source of most moz cult anon posts, as well as the force behind many registered users, including anon with apologies and most likely, surface. he carries within his brain a weak cerebellum.

BB, your argument breaks apart when you postulate I am a member of Morrissey's Cult with one sentence and lament I don't enter the Garden of Vegan in the other. Non-secuitaring the key word "tarot" doesn't shoot me down. But singing the praises of your meat-eating ass kisser sorta does. And you know it.

Please try talking without filibuster. What is your agenda beyond seeking attention? Because there are easier ways to go about that than dipping into your third-person-speak drone yammering.

Last edited:
Your vacuous ad hominem attacks certainly don't make me appear impotent. Hint, hint.

Wake up, RB. Brummieboy thinks you're an idiot. He's using you.

Wake up, RB. Brummieboy thinks you're an idiot. He's using you.

Is that why I awarded her the gold medal for critical thinking on the basis of her 'Meat Thread' actually leading to her experimenting with Veganism? I may disagree with her defences of Atheism and Humanism but that doesn't mean I cannot recognise the engagement with complex ideas.

For the record, Humanism is a sub-ideology of Speciesism. All that blather about human rights and not needing a Sky-God whilst they Lord is over other sentient beings. Sapience does not trump Sentience.

best
BB

BB, your argument breaks apart when you postulate I am a member of Morrissey's Cult with one sentence and lament I don't enter the Garden of Vegan in the other. Non-secuitaring the key word "tarot" doesn't shoot me down. But singing the praises of your meat-eating ass kisser sorta does. And you know it.

Please try talking without filibuster. What is your agenda beyond seeking attention? Because there are easier ways to go about that than dipping into your third-person-speak drone yammering.

I am under no obligation to explain my rhetorical style to a self-described unmedicated schizophrenic troll.

As for an agenda, yes there is one. BrummieBoy's only agenda is to be part of the world-wide uprising against the Dominator Holocaust Against Non-Human Animals and Vulnerable Human Animals. DHA-NHA-VHA. In centuries to come any humans who survive will build temples to inscribe that abbreviation and wear it as a tattoo. BrummieBoy is an inter-dimensional consciousness who manifests randomly in the mind-body of the person typing this. There is no one singular host, for "BrummieBoy" is an angelic swarm of beings who have come to rescue the animals from the Dominators. And, trust me, there are some motherf***ing angry angels amongst us. We are not pacifists. We have a variety of tactics but there's no need to elaborate further here. We come to rescue the animals and vulnerable humans from the coming Holocaust, and to destroy the Mind-Virus of Speciesism. We educate, agitate, organise. We do not slay the drones of Carnism for they are hostages to this demonic death ideology. We merely birth memes into the ether so that some begin to question all this. The lecture by Dr Steve Best we have linked to earlier is a perfect encapsulation of our position. We do not intend to re-state it to a Cheezit troll. I trust this further reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

Everything You Know About Homo Sapiens is Wrong

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom