Tommy Robinson admires Morrissey - interview

I don't know why you think lobbing Corbyn into the equation helps. I can't stand the beardy twat. He is a disgrace. And as for your last sentence - oh dear. As we say up here, there's none so blind as them that won't see.

You couldn't have summed yourself up better. Spot on.

Not a word of response about my points, but the usual "racist c***" terminology. Why am I not surprised ?

As for the Popper Paradox : I'm completely ok with it : that's precisely the reason I advocate for the return of intolerant islam in its lands. We should fight together against intolerant islam that want gays, whites, christians, jews and women dead, mute or controlled.

What's that noise? Ah, it's just another dog whistle.

You are not "The People" f*** your parents divorce really made you feel you had the power of Caligula didnt it?
My parents divorce?

LOL

You need to try better to find explanations. Pull the plug David!

but babycakes without this website i wouldn't have found out about klaus nomi, and suede, and scott walker and things like that! it's a good website, because people are always talking about things that you like, and then I discover that generally i like those things too! I have discovered so much from this website! not to mention there's some really cool people on here. I mean most are lousy shitbags, but then you got people like me and bun bun and pep pep (who has taught me lots about writing!) and ket and raggy and poli and lanterns, et al! all im saying is IT"S NOT ALL BAD, SWEETNESS.
The people you mention are the reasons why David should pull the plug on this place. This place has less life than the home for the elderly but the topics are pretty much the same.

And now they are the richest people in the world.

And very smart, intelligent and educated people. At least 201 Jews or people of Jewish descent have received the most prestigious award in the world, the Nobel Prize, from 1901 to 2017. This is an impressive 23 percent of all Nobel Prize winners worldwide.
An incredibly high percentage, especially considering that only about 0.2 percent of the world's population is Jewish. Shalom.

OK, I'm not going to jump through a bunch of hoops for you. What specifically are you disputing the factual accuracy of? Are you saying that Jews were more oppressed in 1933-34 than I am saying or are you saying that blacks in the United States were less oppressed than I am saying?

No facts. Only personalised speculation. As suspected

lol

loving it how these new bizzare racists trolls with zero exposure to his music are (even more) destroying Morrissey with every new post of theirs. Priceless! im sure they think they are defending and helping him. lol

keep them coming!

I reckon whaut you Brittish peouple doun't reaulize is thaut you aure thue foreigners in The California Son's world c*** tit m8 inn nnnn nnnnnn nn n it.

Another example of some entryist, 5 minute Moz fan spouting literal Nazi propaganda modernised for the 21st century.

Seriously, what the f*** do these people here when they listen to the Smiths? Morrissey has changed a great deal over the last few years, but the Smiths weren't some right wing, immigration supporting band. Fair enough if you lot want to get into Morrissey now, during his descent into racist, right-wing alt-media, but the Smiths are not for you, and they never will be. They were a gentle band, with kind, compassionate lyrics, that stood up for the oppressed, completely counter to what Morrissey is increasingly believing in, as he swallows hard right propaganda, the sort which has been propagated by vested interests for decades.

In fact, Johnny Marr himself banned David Cameron from liking the Smiths. I'm sure he'd be quite happy to see this new intake of hard right entryists stop listening to the Smiths.

I hear a band that was always on the outside. That was never part of the mainstream. That chewed up received wisdom and spat it out again. I hear a band that was always fiercely working class. That celebrated the best of English working class culture. I hear a band that mourned and fought against the wanton destruction and cultural vandalism perpetrated on working class culture.

What do you hear?

I hear a band that was always on the outside. That was never part of the mainstream. That chewed up received wisdom and spat it out again. I hear a band that was always fiercely working class. That celebrated the best of English working class culture. I hear a band that mourned and fought against the wanton destruction and cultural vandalism perpetrated on working class culture.

What do you hear?
Nicely put; that’s what I heard when I first began listening (c. 1992).

Morrissey has always been a Rorschach test.
Rolf had to take a test like that back in time and he was always on about it. The test is absolute nonsense as is everything when it comes to psychiatry which is based on theories that never last the test of time nor is it based on anything even remotely close to what we call science.

But the person behind it had a filthy mind and a lot of humour and it is easy to play the mad man by claiming you are seeing awful things instead of butterflies and what not.

It's behooves me to have to let you all in on the fact that Tommy Robinsons shadow paymasters are the same agents and mercenaries working at the behest of a class of oligarchs, whom have installed, into power, in Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro!

You dont know this (because of your poor education) and perhaps you don't care (because of ontological chaos).

But I KNOW.

And I want YOU to KNOW too.

Mr. Bolsonaro presides with unchecked authority over the Amazon rainforest which is 2nd only to the worlds oceans as a carbon sink. .

To this end, I'd like for all of you to read this important story:

https://theintercept.com/2019/07/06...ndigenous-conservation-agribusiness-ranching/

Scientists warn that losing another fifth of Brazil’s rainforest will trigger the feedback loop known as dieback, in which the forest begins to dry out and burn in a cascading system collapse, beyond the reach of any subsequent human intervention or regret. This would release a doomsday bomb of stored carbon, disappear the cloud vapor that consumes the sun’s radiation before it can be absorbed as heat, and shrivel the rivers in the basin and in the sky.

Tommy is a bit player, folks. He's a blip on no ones radar. Not qualified to even be the understudy to the assistant of the financial agent responsible for disbursement of fees.

Please do top talking about him. Praying for him would be more CONSEQUENTIAL.

Dog whistlers have no interest in facts. They sow their seed with vagueness. With no clear view in sight the dog whistler continues with misdirection and avoidance. And so it goes ....

C9AXw62WsAE61fy.jpg

Rainbow_no_eyelets.jpg

I don't get the supposed god-like genuis that is Yaxley-Lennon? I understand why people are genuinely peeved about UK politics - it's a mess - a scandal, but what exactly will YL do? How can he be trusted? I fail to understand why anyone could possibly put their faith in:

a convicted criminal
a thug
a fraudster
a racist agitator
and a man that consistently uses aliases

We have enough of all of that already. YL is very much the Del Boy of the alt-right. Desperate to make a buck and he doesn't care how he makes it. I hope he receives a custodial sentence. That may just be the nail that disallows him access to the US and limits his access to the US, alt-right, financial gravy train.

On the next tour Tommy will be the new back drop and the band will be made to wear Enoch Powell t shirts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom