A. M. Waters interview mentions Morrissey again

Bollocks! Nicola Sturgeon is an articulate ambassador for Scotland! The first we've had. The SNP have revitalised Scotland and given it a place on the world stage. The SNP isn't perfect and there are one or two SNP MSPs I'd happily remove from office but just what have either labour, conservatives or lib dems done for Scotland in the last 40 years? SNP and Greens, the road to independence.

The road to independence..........whilst wanting to rely on the EU. William Wallace would be so proud.

She reprsent the people of Scotland and if believe and vote for her let that be the path. Respect. I don't personally want to be in Europe but if the Scottish people do I respect it. You don't need Royal and Government rule, but that is always the problem the Queen own so much land and she believes its part of her Kingdom.

Bollocks! Nicola Sturgeon is an articulate ambassador for Scotland! The first we've had. The SNP have revitalised Scotland and given it a place on the world stage. The SNP isn't perfect and there are one or two SNP MSPs I'd happily remove from office but just what have either labour, conservatives or lib dems done for Scotland in the last 40 years? SNP and Greens, the road to independence.

She reprsent the people of Scotland and if believe and vote for her let that be the path. Respect. I don't personally want to be in Europe but if the Scottish people do I respect it. You don't need Royal and Government rule, but that is always the problem the Queen own so much land and she believes its part of her Kingdom.

Nicola is very smart. She's got a bright future and it doesn't in any way involve sponsored bitcoin ads on the youtube.

You could say that Nicola is AT THE TABLE castrating the f***boys while A.M. WaWa is in her hallway riding on the coattails of the alt right grift machine. One has power, the other is a youtube personality. She's essentially the Jughead Jones of British politics, folks.

Gonna be hilarious to see Sturgeon eviscerate Boris J.

Back
Top Bottom