~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

3677492424_e6db34cca6.jpg

kittteh.

I'm currently house sitting at a house that has 2 dogs and a cat. I went to the house for lunch today and this is where I found the cat. His name is Frank. It was too cute a photo not to share...

I'm currently house sitting at a house that has 2 dogs and a cat. I went to the house for lunch today and this is where I found the cat. His name is Frank. It was too cute a photo not to share...

Awwwwww! :thumb:

Nothing that a sack, a length of rope, a few bricks and a nearby canal wouldn't solve.:thumb:

*runs

Looks like the sink was made just for Frank! Mine will not lay in the sink, but she does like to drink off of the faucet. ;)

awe! a kitty loaf!

I bought a new suitcase recently. It's become Suzie's favorite sleeping spot. How can that be comfortable? :lbf:

SueCase1.jpg

My parents just called and told me that our cat died this afternoon.
She was 17 years old and had a lot of stomach and thyroid trouble recently...but this still sucks :tears:

022.jpg

We've recently "adopted" an outside tortoiseshell kitty. She wandered out of the woods behind the house one day, so we started leaving food and water outside for her. She was shy at first, never coming closer than a few feet, then suddenly she started coming right over, rubbing on our legs and purring. My daughter named her Firefly. I noticed immediately that Firefly was pretty scrawny, you can easily feel all the bones in her back, but she was lugging around a huge belly. She had 8 kittens last night, one was stillborn, sadly. All are dark colored with the exception of one ginger. Now we have a box of squirming kitties in our utility closet!

IMG_4485-1.jpg

firefly4-1.jpg

We've recently "adopted" an outside tortoiseshell kitty. She wandered out of the woods behind the house one day, so we started leaving food and water outside for her. She was shy at first, never coming closer than a few feet, then suddenly she started coming right over, rubbing on our legs and purring. My daughter named her Firefly. I noticed immediately that Firefly was pretty scrawny, you can easily feel all the bones in her back, but she was lugging around a huge belly. She had 8 kittens last night, one was stillborn, sadly. All are dark colored with the exception of one ginger. Now we have a box of squirming kitties in our utility closet!

IMG_4485-1.jpg

firefly4-1.jpg

Awww! :sweet: I have a fondness for torties, as I have one myself (see above post). Firefly looks like a good mom. I hope those kitties find good homes (or if not, go to no-kill shelters).

Awww! :sweet: I have a fondness for torties, as I have one myself (see above post). Firefly looks like a good mom. I hope those kitties find good homes (or if not, go to no-kill shelters).

We're tortie lovers, too; one of our other indoor kitties is one. Once the kittens are old enough, I'll probably be able to give a couple away, but there is a local no-kill shelter where they can go.

My parents just called and told me that our cat died this afternoon.
She was 17 years old and had a lot of stomach and thyroid trouble recently...but this still sucks :tears:

022.jpg

Aww, my condolences. It is rough to lose a pet, my kitty died almost 4 years ago now. *hugs*

Haha! Those are some big kittens :) I wonder what Firefly's going to look like when her 7 babies get that big. She's still a scrawny thing. I need to post some more pictures of them soon.

SEVEN? the most any of mine ever had was 4, a few of them just had one!

Shiitake today. He's sprawled out b/c it's so darn hot in the house.

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom