The Thread for Smart People

:lbf: I would help if I could and you'd have to let me be in the wedding and be a bridesmaid and Brett would be my groomsman, just for fun
sure, why not?! bun bun will be there too (i hope!!). nick cave is going to be our wedding singer! he's going to sing 'no more shall we part' and 'the ship song'!!

not that i've ever envisioned such a thing in my mind :paranoid::oops:

sure, why not?! bun bun will be there too (i hope!!). nick cave is going to be our wedding singer! he's going to sing 'no more shall we part' and 'the ship song'!!

Yes, this sounds like you've never even thought about it :lbf:

This will be the skinniest, most pale skinned, razorblade cheekbones wedding party ever :fire::fire::fire:

Correct!! (which means i need to lose some weight!! :fearscream: ive got the pale skin and cheekbones down!)

Also, EddY's going to be ring bear-er!!!! 💍🐻‍❄️

So I guess EddY is OK with you and Neil getting married? Delighted to hear. I was a little worried about how he might react to his new stepdad ... those step bears can be difficult!!!

So I guess EddY is OK with you and Neil getting married? Delighted to hear. I was a little worried about how he might react to his new stepdad ... those step bears can be difficult!!!
oh yeah, it'll impress the chicks to have a rock star for a step dad. that's all that matters.

i hope Bjorn will be at the wedding too!! his six pack would be missed if he werent there!!

Björn says he doesn't get out of bed for less than ten grand :p

He is such a poser. Truth is, all it takes for him to get out of bed is a bottle of Mythos.

‼️

if you are a 🧠
but run into a 'hiccup' when
gangsters demand that you launder 500 million in 5 years
what do you do? remember you are a philosopher and/or
yoko ono/anton wilson adept, top of the 'evolutionary chain',
youve left :monkeyface:s far behind....what do you do, the gangster are
going to shoot the fam‼️ lalo gonna get them all‼️
YOU GO TO THE OZARKS AND START UP A MONEY LAUNDER MAFIA
IN A LOW RENT MOTEL THERE‼️:lbf:

:hammer:

Back