~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

Frida gave Morrissey some kisses (and even a lick--that's my girl! :p), but I couldn't grab the camera fast enough!
5_10_08001.jpg

aww gorgeous, I had to nick her for shot Mell. hope that is ok.

Love it! :p

Frida gave Morrissey some kisses (and even a lick--that's my girl! :p), but I couldn't grab the camera fast enough!
5_10_08001.jpg

Do not waste money on a cat bed.

2485792334_2bd0866230_o.jpg

Do not waste money on a cat bed.

2485792334_2bd0866230_o.jpg

Oh, my boy cat is obsessed with cardboard boxes. Even if its far too small for him, he will try his best to sit in it, then look mightily content and happy :)

We bought him and his sister a cat bed when we first got them. We had to put them in it the first night, because they were wary of it, as I would be too. But they were still in there, all cosy in the morning. It didnt last long though...they soon fell out of love with it.

My cat is also obsessed with cardboard boxes. I bought her a soft, expensive bed and she used it for about a week and then gave it up. She'd rather spend time in the boxes. Every new box that enters the house she claims as her own.

boxsuzie1-1.jpg

boxsuzie10-1.jpg

Last edited:
My cat is also obsessed with cardboard boxes. I bought her a soft, expensive bed and she used it for about a week and then gave it up. She'd rather spend time in the boxes. Every new box that enters the house she claims as her own.

boxsuzie1-1.jpg

boxsuzie10-1.jpg

aww :sweet: Her face in the bottom pic suggests she would defend that cardboard box with her life, if you so much as suggested an attempt at taking it off her :D

boxsuzie1-1.jpg

boxsuzie10-1.jpg

aww :sweet: Her face in the bottom pic suggests she would defend that cardboard box with her life, if you so much as suggested an attempt at taking it off her :D
My cat also rejected her bed after 2 nights (my bed/sofa is way more suitable) but she loves plastic bags. She climbs in every one she can.

My cat also rejected her bed after 2 nights (my bed/sofa is way more suitable) but she loves plastic bags. She climbs in every one she can.

Sounds like my little girl. :D The boy loves boxes, and she loves plastic bags. When someone has been shopping, and comes back with plastic bags, its like christmas to her. She will lie down low, in the ''pounce'' position, and zoom into the bag. Shes hurt her head a few times doing it, the silly thing :sweet: Its pretty entertaining when she gets her head stuck, and walks around wearing a plastic bag as a cape :D

Sounds like my little girl. :D The boy loves boxes, and she loves plastic bags. When someone has been shopping, and comes back with plastic bags, its like christmas to her. She will lie down low, in the ''pounce'' position, and zoom into the bag. Shes hurt her head a few times doing it, the silly thing :sweet: Its pretty entertaining when she gets her head stuck, and walks around wearing a plastic bag as a cape :D
hahahahaha! Lulu just climbs in and rustles around. A lot. She loves bags, mostly because she knows her food comes out of them I think :D

aww :D maybe she thinks that if she looks around enough, she will find some
I think that's it eactly. I swear she know what her food boxes and packets look like, so when I've been shopping she can check I've bought some :rolleyes:

my neighbor took this one of sophie on friday afternoon while i was at work:
1210370982.jpg

she couldn't get enough with just the blinds up.

i found an old one of sophie in a box:
IMG00197.jpg
...in her pre-teen years.

We have three stray kittens at work. This one was injured when she came to us. Basically, her lung was punctured and the air was leaking out under her skin. We had to wrap her tightly to keep her from swelling. Because of that, I started calling her Purrito. I need another cat like I need a hole in my head but I am so attached to her. Her moustache kills me.

purrito2.jpg

purritio1.jpg

And here she is, asleep in my arms. :o

purrito3.jpg

We have three stray kittens at work. This one was injured when she came to us. Basically, her lung was punctured and the air was leaking out under her skin. We had to wrap her tightly to keep her from swelling. Because of that, I started calling her Purrito. I need another cat like I need a hole in my head but I am so attached to her. Her moustache kills me.

purrito2.jpg

purritio1.jpg

And here she is, asleep in my arms. :o

purrito3.jpg

zomg, so cute, i want!!!! :)

Here are the other two kittens. The black one is a girl and the tuxedo is a boy.

siblings.jpg

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom