RIP Jade

Jade Goody R.I.P.

Reality TV star Jade Goody has died at the age of 27, her spokesman Max Clifford has confirmed.

She died at home with her family in Upshire, Essex, overnight on Saturday after a battle with cancer.

Goody was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2008 but the disease spread to her liver, groin and bowel and she was told it was terminal in February.

Her mother Jackiey Budden, who was at her side as she died, said: "My beautiful daughter is at peace."

Goody had been treated at the Royal Marsden Hospital in west London but wanted "to spend all the time she had got left" with new husband Jack Tweed and sons, Bobby, five, and Freddy, four.

The star died at home at 3.14am on Mother's Day. Her body was taken out of her home shortly before 8am.

jade2.jpg

Last edited:
BTW.. I started a thread because Jade had actually died today... I didnt want some idiot moving it to this insensitive thread.
Thanks.

I started this "insensitve" thread, she was hours away from death apparently. Shouldn't believe all the media hype I guess. How ironic she died on Mother's Day.
I didn't LOL, honest honest.

I started this "insensitve" thread, she was hours away from death apparently. Shouldn't believe all the media hype I guess. How ironic she died on Mother's Day.
I didn't LOL, honest honest.

'honest, honest'??

your first post was..

Leave your message of condolence here.

and if you are a girl, remember to get your tuppence checked by the doctor often.

RIP Jade. I always liked her and found her racism just pure ignorance not evil on big brother. She was treated very unfairly when to me it was Joe and Danielle Lloyd who were the vile ones on that show.

I blame the NHS for her death. If only they had found it sooner.

RIP Jade. I always liked her and found her racism just pure ignorance not evil on big brother. She was treated very unfairly when to me it was Joe and Danielle Lloyd who were the vile ones on that show.

Nope. Not falling for it. Read what I said in this thread Scarlet.

Um, bb, racism is racism. Jade was was guilty of it and her little gang, too.

Nope. Not falling for it. Read what I said in this thread Scarlet.
An abnormal pap smear result on a 23 year old with a history of benign tumors and the NHS doctor didn't pursue it?
From what I understand if she was 24 they would have.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7sqAIPR50c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7sqAIPR50c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Well, me too, otherwise i wouldn't know she was sick... I just don't have the habit of following anyone around, so it's only normal to me not know if she is or not in fact dead. But I'm not insensitive... if she dies, I will be sorry for her and those around... as I would be sorry with pretty much anyone who died.

Don't "shh" me.

calm yourself. shh.

tldr.

Jade Goody was a stupid bitch and I'm glad she's popped her clogs, if only she'd give the million quid she got for her wedding to Cancer Research UK, or something.

Tags
good riddance jade whore
Back
Top Bottom