RIP Jade

It's a good job you're not a practising Christian with that much charity and empathy in your soul.

I've had relatives and friends die of cancer and when you see someone famous suffering also you don't hold them up like a yardstick and compare the fairness of the attention they receive.

The publicity Jade has caused will save many lives. It has persuaded my twelve year old to have her jabs for a start.

And as for the racism that so many have used as a stick to beat Jade with, the only person that has to be asked for forgiveness from is Shilpa Shetty. And she has forgiven Jade.

Wo wo wo, I didn't mean to cause any offense, I understand there are some positive things that are coming because of this matter. However, I was meaning that there are people in this world who, in light of this affair, deserve more attention and care if they too are suffering. It is only my opinion but I get a very 'us, us, us' attitude from the Goody family. The media is trying to make us all feel so sorry for what is happening. I do feel bad about the notion that cancer is killing people but I don't want a constant up to date personal diary of Jade Goody. Goody is realistically only important to her friends and family just as we all are. Why is it a national mass media story? I understand that it is bringing some positive results, as you personally know, but this case could be carried out on anybody really; Goody is at a push a television personality, but for the wrong reasons.

I just hope she has the kindness to donate a large amount of the cash she is reaping in to cancer charities.

As for the racism issue - why should we only ask for Shetty's forgiveness? Goody was a racist fool, her words didn't just offend Shilpa Shetty, they shall have hurt many, many people.

Again, Hellie, I am sorry if I upset you with what I said.
I don't forgive her for her racist remarks but I do hope she rests in peace and doesn't suffer any further.

Sorry for any close losses you have received due to cancer.

I am a believer of God, and I do feel as though the Holy Spirit exists. However, I also have a sound knowledge of social morals; this is why I shall not straight up forgive her down right ignorance and racism but I do wish her a peaceful, eternal rest.

Love PTxx.

Last edited:
I have every ounce of sympathy for her family who will be losing someone they love and care about. However, I do not have much time for the vile woman herself who's famous for being ignorant and vicious, not mention painfully stupid. She ignored seeing doctors, who could have stopped the spread of her cancer, in order to take part in the Indian Big Brother show. Not deserving of a death sentence, but I will not mourn her death, for she had her fate in her own hands

Controversial, but that's how I feel. Where was the media coverage of my grandmother's cancer suffering? She was a much nicer, brighter person than Goody. Oh wait, no, she had the grace to make her death a private occasion.

This subject really winds me up.

Agreed!... sorry for your loss mate.

Love PTxx.

Is this now the official thread where angry insensitive forum members can go to wish death upon sick people, or is there another one?

Is this now the official thread where angry insensitive forum members can go to wish death upon sick people, or is there another one?

Hey, you should leave a message where you act like you are the real Paris Hilton. It's hilarious when you do things like that!

I love it when you stalk me. It means you don't have anything better to do.

I know! What sort of loser has nothing better to do than go on the Internet at 2am on a Sunday night! Everyone else is out there having fun, and I'm probably the only person in doing nothing.

Wait a second, are you guys insinuating that only losers get online at two o'clock in the morning on the weekend? :tears: :tears: :tears:

I think we're all losers on this forum to some degree, I mean what have we gained? Really? Apart from looking at an LCD/glass screen, chatting to strangers, and posting threads of celebrities we want to do rude things to.

(I'm not a contributor of the latter)

Last edited:
True. There are so many more respectable people out their dying from cancer and they are just locked behind bedroom doors whilst ignorant racists like Goody wrap up all the cash.

Love PTxx.

All this has been said on the Jade goody thread....unfortunatley we live in a chav society where people want to read all about people like Jade, Jordan, Kerry Katona, the beckhams etc etc etc.

As for her being racist well I don't think she is....I think she was just very stupid, plus her dad was mixed race.

Already? Omg. Public deaths always make me a little angsty, but people had been following her down and that makes me sick...

RIP.

already? Omg. Public deaths always make me a little angsty, but people had been following her down and that makes me sick...

Rip.

she's not dead !!!!!!!!!!

I have every ounce of sympathy for her family who will be losing someone they love and care about. However, I do not have much time for the vile woman herself who's famous for being ignorant and vicious, not mention painfully stupid. She ignored seeing doctors, who could have stopped the spread of her cancer, in order to take part in the Indian Big Brother show. Not deserving of a death sentence, but I will not mourn her death, for she had her fate in her own hands

Controversial, but that's how I feel. Where was the media coverage of my grandmother's cancer suffering? She was a much nicer, brighter person than Goody. Oh wait, no, she had the grace to make her death a private occasion.

This subject really winds me up.

jade has Bad Cancer; it's like Bad Aids, but more cancerous.

How many families are wrecked financially by the death of someone thanks to cancer? Where's their money?

i reckon she's to blame for the international economic downturn. what a bitch.

Tags
good riddance jade whore
Back
Top Bottom