RIP Jade

Already? Omg. Public deaths always make me a little angsty, but people had been following her down and that makes me sick...

RIP.

not dead.
plus didn't she asked to be 'followed down' when she decided to make a continuous documentary on Living about her experience with cancer? & as many interviews as possible.

I have always wondered. she claims she loves her kids so much, so why does she waste time giving press interviews & having her picture taken instead of spending her dying days with them?

what is she famous for anyway?

I think the whole cancer thing is dredful, but I don't think it requires all the media attention as thousands of people every year suffer the same fate. With the worrry that without them their families will not be able to survive without them due to lose in income. Whereas Jade & her family have plenty of money.

But I guess it does help the Sun & OK! sell. she is a wet dream for them.

not dead.
plus didn't she asked to be 'followed down' when she decided to make a continuous documentary on Living about her experience with cancer? & as many interviews as possible.

I have always wondered. she claims she loves her kids so much, so why does she waste time giving press interviews & having her picture taken instead of spending her dying days with them?

I think the whole cancer thing is dredful, but I don't think it requires all the media attention as thousands of people every year suffer the same fate. With the worrry that without them their families will not be able to survive without them due to lose in income. Whereas Jade & her family have plenty of money.

Any story of someone's tragic downfall is bound to make the media follow like drugged sheep.

not dead.

Yes yes and yes.

Max Clifford is a vile creation as well.

I mean it's all very well & good doing a few interviews for awareness, but the fact she claims she is 'doing it for money for her kids' is kinda sad seen as she has plenty already.
the whole situation just confirms the statement that the whole world is obsessed downfall. I mean why can't she be left in peace, because in all fairness I'm pretty sure most people don't care that she told her son 'the angels are coming for mummy' it's just cute paper selling Bullshit.

I swear there wasn't nearly this much press coverage when Caron Keating (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caron_Keating) died via a similar fate. And in all honesty she accomplished more than Jade has.

Note: I used 'has'. she isn't dead yet.

I mean it's all very well & good doing a few interviews for awareness, but the fact she claims she is 'doing it for money for her kids' is kinda sad seen as she has plenty already.
the whole situation just confirms the statement that the whole world is obsessed downfall. I mean why can't she be left in peace, because in all fairness I'm pretty sure most people don't care that she told her son 'the angels are coming for mummy' it's just cute paper selling Bullshit.

I swear there wasn't nearly this much press coverage when Caron Keating (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caron_Keating) died via a similar fate. And in all honesty she accomplished more than Jade has.

Note: I used 'has'. she isn't dead yet.

The same can be said for Wendy Richards who starred in Eastenders for over 20 years and got diagnosed 3 times with it and then faded into obscurity for months and wasn't heard of until her death 2 weeks ago.

The same can be said for Wendy Richards who starred in Eastenders for over 20 years and got diagnosed 3 times with it and then faded into obscurity for months and wasn't heard of until her death 2 weeks ago.

I guess it's because magazines like OK! don't think people live beyond 40.

I guess it's because magazines like OK! don't think people live beyond 40.

Yes "Lets not keep the public informed about a cancer stricken TV star who has had a career spanning over 20 years, lets write more articles on Jade's boyfriends curfew and Kerry Katona's bankruptcy and depression, yeah! the public will lap that up, they f***ing love that" Most people who buy The Sun anyway are idiots.

Apparently, she wants giant TV screens outside the church to relay proceedings for those unable to fit inside.

Whilst the manner of her passing is awful, I really do not understand such a wish.

I'm not interested in celebrity culture but its always existed to a degree in one form or another.Its unavoidable. It's just the way of the world. The same as all the other pointless things in it like our presence in Afghanistan. Shit happens. And us little people can't do much to change it. (I'm in an introspective mood today guys......:rolleyes:)

not dead.

she's not dead !!!!!!!!!!

oh she isnt? ok then. it goes to show how much you and I differ, since I don't really care about it and dont even know when or if she's dead but you do and you know so much about it. Ah well.

oh she isnt? ok then. it goes to show how much you and I differ, since I don't really care about it and dont even know when or if she's dead but you do and you know so much about it. Ah well.

what? only the first line was reffering to you. So shh & chill.

I just keep up with the news.

Bit presumptious of her isn't it, thinking that many people will care enough to turn up??

truth. Does she think she is a national treasure or something.
She is just a symbol of how wrong 'reality television' culture. For heaven sake, she got naked on a Channel 4 show & something she said was taken as racist by a few people. So what?

You care enough to post in a Jade-related thread.

I care enough as this is my job. Did I mention I work in sexual health? No? I work in sexual health.

You care enough to post in a Jade-related thread.

I care enough as this is my job. Did I mention I work in sexual health? No? I work in sexual health.

Of course. I care when people die. All people.

I just keep up with the news.

Well, me too, otherwise i wouldn't know she was sick... I just don't have the habit of following anyone around, so it's only normal to me not know if she is or not in fact dead. But I'm not insensitive... if she dies, I will be sorry for her and those around... as I would be sorry with pretty much anyone who died.

what? only the first line was reffering to you. So shh & chill.

Don't "shh" me.

Last edited:
Tags
good riddance jade whore
Back
Top Bottom