Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium (Sep. 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Satan Rejected My Soul / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Irish Blood, English Heart // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist completed via the assistance of @karelMoz

• Photos by @sachalecca - Rolling Stone / Instagram. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Link to tweet posted by NealCassidy:

• "Forest Hills specific T-shirt. There was no poster." - photo posted by docinwestchester:
  • Photo from @just_jennb / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted by Famous when dead:

View attachment 51989

Tonight's merch above courtesy of Megalin72 (including $200 signed CS).

As mentioned in the 'thinking' thread: yes, it was sound checked and played :)
You're Gonna Need... opener.

This was last played 12 years ago at the Hollywood Palladium.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
MY GOD WHAT A HUGE CROWD AND BEAUTIFUL MERCH STAND!!!!!!:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

MOZ IS DOMINATING THE TOUR!!!!!:bow::bow:

HOT AIR:balloon: FOR THE SKINNY TROLLS:laughing:

Interesting outfit tonight:

FWD.

Last edited:
Set list
You gonna need someone on your side

Alma matters

Hairdresser on fire

Wish you lonely

Satan rejected my soul

Morning Starship

Wedding bell blues

Lady willpower

Throwing my arms around Paris

If you don’t like me, don’t look at me

Munich air disaster 1958

Seasick yet still docked

Why don’t you find out for yourself

That joke isn’t funny anymore

Never again will I be a twin

Back on the chain gang

The bullfighter dies

Jack the Ripper

Some say I got devil

Irish blood, English heart

===================

Everyday is like Sunday

How soon is now

What’s that striped tee at the Merch table? Also..this is where Richie Tenenbaum had his meltdown. Great venue.
I also noticed shirt #5 is a old front pic but they turned it into a one off rare shirt only available at this show....interesting , smart way to market a old shirt and get them sold. personally Im getting #22 if still available in Texas with N.A. tour dates.

Last edited:
1BD8C82F-08E4-4A69-BD12-CE76BEDBACCD.jpeg
^^Forest Hills specific T-shirt. There was no poster.

That Interpol shirt looks pretty cool. Funny how so many of the song choices could be read into

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom