Killarney - Gleneagle INEC Arena (Sep. 24, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / Rebels Without Applause / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Frankly, Mr. Shankly (solo live debut) / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @aliceasr_theReturn

Last edited:

20220924_201255.jpg

(FarewellToHexes Twitter / also drum header image)

20220924_185359.jpg
20220924_185416.jpg
20220924_195216.jpg
dickiefelton-24092022-0001.jpg

20220924_195608.jpg

(Denis via Twitter)

buzzerbuckley-24092022-0001.jpg

(BuzzerBuckley)

SER crew shirt, autographed records & "the list" via Felton.

Regards,
FWD.

*Setlist.fm helpful types: please do not use information from here as definitive confirmation of what was played. We look to people who have attended using Setlist.fm and it shouldn't work the other way round.

Funny thing is he had a totally different signature when he first signed TQID

Apologies, apparently my conversion
was too high, it should be 250 - 223/24 British Pounds.
I’m in the states, the conversion should be of similar price. Hopefully he continues with the signed albums for the upcoming US dates..

NTS:
*Sex Pistols - GSTQ.
*Ramones - Loudmouth (Set 1) [Live at the Roxy, Hollywood, CA (8/12/76)]
*NYDs
*Lypsinka has...

for 250 euros i would expect a full signature,morr then a bit of a squiggle.might be the worst M signature iv seen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom