Doncaster - The Dome (Sep. 30, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Have-A-Go Merchant / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of 'Jim Jim Falls'.

Last edited:
20220930_185940.jpg

(G.Bray)

vegannoobies-30092022-0001.jpg

(Vegannoobies)

mischievousnose-30092022-0001~2.jpg

(Mischievousnose)

A massive thanks to the young couple from Manchester at the station that gave me a lift in their taxi, proper northern hospitality.

Socials very dry tonight.

Great night. Anybody who thinks his popularity is waning is very much mistaken. Packed out, great response from everybody.

Bonfire of teenagers lyrics applauded mid song. Nice words about Keith Bennett.

Great night. Anybody who thinks his popularity is waning is very much mistaken. Packed out, great response from everybody.

Bonfire of teenagers lyrics applauded mid song. Nice words about Keith Bennett.
Let’s hope they can put the poor boy to rest with Winnie. It shook us all to the core and still does.

What was said exactly, can you remember?

This is quite good :ROFLMAO:

Another spectacular night. This man is so not over.
Ciggy in his gob all the way through
Our Frank. Amazing. Funny. Brilliant....

VIVA MORRISSEY 🥰🥰🥰

Have-a-go

Superb night, great crowd and great set. New songs sounded great, Bonfire went down really well. From memory:

How Soon
Friends
Frank
Knockabout
Gang
Have a go
Telephone
Veronica
Rebels
Shankly
Hurling
Half a person
Bonfire
Everyday
Never had
Please please
The loop
Jack
—-
Irish

Photo by
@deborahwilts

Fd7wA7nXwAA7LGW

Superb night, great crowd and great set. New songs sounded great, Bonfire went down really well. From memory:

How Soon
Friends
Frank
Knockabout
Gang
Have a go
Telephone
Veronica
Rebels
Shankly
Hurling
Half a person
Bonfire
Everyday
Never had
Please please
The loop
Jack
—-
Irish
No Kerouac tonight?

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Have A Go Merchant / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of 'Jim Jim Falls'.
F88E9F11-D83C-41A7-BE54-E3A1879D666E.jpeg
0C7E2C15-A219-45ED-9C85-79E8F18D9DE3.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom