Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

well im going to go play mah jonng and listen to suede!

I saw you on the seawall twice, btw. The first time, you were sitting on a bench near the stone mermaid, and the second time, you were walking and had a maniacal smile on your face.

I saw you on the seawall twice, btw. The first time, you were sitting on a bench near the stone mermaid, and the second time, you were walking and had a maniacal smile on your face.
that wasnt a maniacal smile. that was a "I should say hi, but this whole thing is awkward and kind of an amusing situation to find oneself in" smile, but you just kept walking with your head down which solved the whole problem. im not opposed to saying hi to you if I see you. I don't do that thing where I pretend I don't see somebody I know so that I don't have to say hi to them.

i love walking around the seawall. i would go there with a coffee almost every day. either there or the false creek loop . the walks there are so exhilarating. you're lucky you get to live there.

that wasnt a maniacal smile. that was a "I should say hi, but this whole thing is awkward and kind of an amusing situation to find oneself in" smile, but you just kept walking with your head down which solved the whole problem. im not opposed to saying hi to you if I see you. I don't do that thing where I pretend I don't see somebody I know so that I don't have to say hi to them.

i love walking around the seawall. i would go there with a coffee almost every day. either there or the false creek loop . the walks there are so exhilarating. you're lucky you get to live there.
My head was down? Heh

There was not much point in us saying hi I guess. Just two strangers passing by in the afternoon.

I think I'm depressed, because I don't want to do anything. Except buy shoes, and I can't afford it for a while.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom