Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

'bombshells' is the best new podcast! the hosts are so cute!!

quick question. is i have forgiven jesus referencing influenced by the movie Amadeus at all. solieri says pretty much the basic lyric in places and at the end mozart (jesus) ask for his forgiveness. made me think of the song anyway

quick question. is i have forgiven jesus referencing influenced by the movie Amadeus at all. solieri says pretty much the basic lyric in places and at the end mozart (jesus) ask for his forgiveness. made me think of the song anyway
Definitely not. I think salieri says "god" and not "jesus." Jesus doesn't work for Mozart.

I mean as if someone couldn't have thought of that on their own without having to get it from some completely random movie that doesn't really seem like his kind of movie anyway.

I mean it's just basically turning the theme of Jesus forgiving man on its head. You don't need any cinematic prompts to come up with that.

Don’t be mad. It’s a fun movie and also made me wonder if Macaulay took a bit from motzarts (see I remember) giggle for his own performance in party monster. Anyways here’s some tossed off piano to soothe you

Is anyone here old enough to remember this singer back in the mid-70s? Can anyone provide me with some additional information about him? Without googling please because I can do that myself! Wasn’t he a close friend of Marc Bolan’s or something?

I think this song came out a couple of years later, around 1976, and you can hear the music starting to get a bit punkier although the influence of his contemporaries such as Bowie, Sparks, Queen, T. Rex etc. is still there in the sound 🤭

Is anyone here old enough to remember this singer back in the mid-70s? Can anyone provide me with some additional information about him? Without googling please because I can do that myself! Wasn’t he a close friend of Marc Bolan’s or something?

I think this song came out a couple of years later, around 1976, and you can hear the music starting to get a bit punkier although the influence of his contemporaries such as Bowie, Sparks, Queen, T. Rex etc. is still there in the sound 🤭

Sounds looks retro new.

Ok, I’m going to talk about how great I am at being an ADULT. Like, super star level, basically. I mean, I am clearly VERY PRO.

Like SO pro, that i should be the defacto President of the International Club of Professional Adulting!

I always know exactly what I am doing and i never fake it 🙄 lol. Which is why when I bought this current place that I’m never in a few years ago, i made the VERY PRO adult decision that with too many doors with direct access to outside, that the first thing I needed to do IMMEDIATELY was to buy an also VERY PRO alarm system.

Then AFTER I paid for it, I decided that I didn’t want to let anyone in to do the hookups or installation, because a) I don’t want random people working as random techs to be walking around and to then know the full layout from the inside out, and b) because once you have cameras set up inside, you then 100% have the security company spying on you inside your own home, also.

So I told them they couldn’t come and then they wouldn’t refund me! Lol. NEVER FEAR though, because as the defacto President of the International Club of Professional Adukting, i knew EXACTLY what to do!

I went online and bought an effing CROQUET SET which I’ve just now re-found, hence reminding me of all this

Which I suppose I thought that in case of violent burglars who break in, potentially with who knows what kind of violent streak or weapons… i guess i’m just gonna calmly walk up to them, and without missing a beat I’m going to smoothly BOP one of those f***ers on the end of the nose with one of my CROQUET MALLETS? And then I’m gonna call that job done, and my problem solved?? :confused::confused::confused:

LOL. Wtf

Ok, I’m going to talk about how great I am at being an ADULT. Like, super star level, basically. I mean, I am clearly VERY PRO.

Like SO pro, that i should be the defacto President of the International Club of Professional Adulting!

I always know exactly what I am doing and i never fake it 🙄 lol. Which is why when I bought this current place that I’m never in a few years ago, i made the VERY PRO adult decision that with too many doors with direct access to outside, that the first thing I needed to do IMMEDIATELY was to buy an also VERY PRO alarm system.

Then AFTER I paid for it, I decided that I didn’t want to let anyone in to do the hookups or installation, because a) I don’t want random people working as random techs to be walking around and to then know the full layout from the inside out, and b) because once you have cameras set up inside, you then 100% have the security company spying on you inside your own home, also.

So I told them they couldn’t come and then they wouldn’t refund me! Lol. NEVER FEAR though, because as the defacto President of the International Club of Professional Adukting, i knew EXACTLY what to do!
moral of the story … read the fine print. ;)
I went online and bought an effing CROQUET SET which I’ve just now re-found, hence reminding me of all this

Which I suppose I thought that in case of violent burglars who break in, potentially with who knows what kind of violent streak or weapons… i guess i’m just gonna calmly walk up to them, and without missing a beat I’m going to smoothly BOP one of those f***ers on the end of the nose with one of my CROQUET MALLETS? And then I’m gonna call that job done, and my problem solved?? :confused::confused::confused:

LOL. Wtf

moral of the story … read the fine print. ;)
Ummm, ok yes, BUT! I think DETAILS in the fine print anywhere really only ever exist for AMATEURS and for DILETTANTES! Which are not me, because I am VERY PRO! :lbf:

The other thing i was thinking is that you are probably kind of generous. Because millions of other people might have said that of everything that happened in the above story, a refund was probably the least of the problems. Like i think the main problem was me.

I am fairly nonplussed though, because i think there is no problem too big that a little lick of chocolate fro-yo won’t fix

That’s my PRO TIP to myself today!! Lol

LOL. Wtf
Another post that makes you my most-likely-to-be-Morrissey person, but there have been posts that make me doubt that idea!

Another post that makes you my most-likely-to-be-Morrissey person, but there have been posts that make me doubt that idea!
Your instinct that told you I’m not was the only right one. Not to even mention, if Morrissey ever wrote any of that nonsense, I would cry for him. Nope. My specific kind of nonsense is strictly MINE!! ALLL MIIINE!

OK. So here’s all the important rundown of how my day went. Two of my ten bazillion meetings got cancelled and in keeping with my very pro and very adult behavior, i thought i’d put that time to PRO USE. I was going to write this in the birthday thread, but if this was a blog post it would be entitled “all the things Morrissey didn’t get for his birthday today!”. Which is actually not appropriate for a birthday thread. So here i am instead cuz…. details!

So i had the super idea that it would be realllllllllly funny if i found someone weird and slightly inappropriate and if I paid them to then make them also wish/sing a big Happy Birthday to Mozzy. Sooo it was like, cameo website, heeeeere i come! Lol!! OH. BOY. I had never been there before. And that was definitely the right path in the first place, lol! Shitty, shitty site that works worse than sites did in the 90s, and a bunch of time i will NEVER get back, LOL

The worst part of all was that even after copious selections for category filters, it gives you easily still >9,000+ results. So then pretend you’re on page 17, and you just had to look through all of these ugly people, but no matter which one you click on, it then sends you back to page 1!!!! :censored:

Anyway, so not only is that completely impossible to work with or to get ANYWHERE with, but on top of that, also their algorithm is very weird, because for example before i did a search for anything or put any category filters in at all, the very first choices it initially gave me on the home page were Nigel Farage and a bunch of wrestlers. Lol! i mean ANY of those guys could have worked! I basically should have paid Nigel Farage AND a bunch of wrestlers to each record special birthday wishes and SING for Morrissey :lbf: but the only thing that happened is that i got sucked into the rabbit hole and it was alllllllllllllllllllllllll downhill from there, lol. TRULY.

So, ummmm, some time later :paranoid:, i had a mental shortlist that was like

Nigel Farage
A bunch of wrestlers, but i don’t know the difference between any of them because i don’t follow those things
The guys from Cheap Trick
That insipid looking guy who’s the singer from Blue, even though i don’t know a single song by them
Some other person who says he was in Blue
Shane with the shaved eyebrow out of Boyzone
Malcolm McDowell
Jim Royle (in character | or not)
Some rapper named Lardi B - totally UNCLEAR to me if she’s a Cardi B impersonator, or just really, REALLY FAT. Couldn’t click on her to find out, because if I had done that they would have sent me right back to the beginning of page 1 again!
Tiffany?? Lol

Then my train of thought was like
PRINCE! Oh wait no, he ded!
WHIT! Oh wait no, Whit ded too!!

I was UNEQUIVOCALLY CERTAIN that William Shatner would be on there but he isn’t, and then I tried to find a Marc Bolan tribute, and was SO SO SO SO SO RELIEVED that there wasn’t one, because frankly that’s GOT to be one for the hologram, and not for impersonators!

But I mean honestly, they were really hard to look through, and plus I already said everyone on there is really ugly. (Not sorry!) So now i mostly have forgotten any other ones, - because i work very HARD to only have a very selective memory in life :lbf:

Anyway but this me we’re talking about, so then i had the BEST idea of all! If none of these people are good enuff for me, they’re also not good enough for Morrissey!

And then!! Like a vision from the heavens, or even better, like a direct message from the Gods that just went straight into my bloodstream like DYNAMITE meets ADRENALINE… lounging with knees up and apart, my heart and I, we just knew…..

THAT I HAD TO BUY MR. T FOR MORRISSEY, TODAAAAAAY!!!!!

Ugh, DO NOT get excited, any of you Morrissey-Solo fools (<geddit??!) reading this! It unfortunately did not happen, because if it had, you would all be watching Mr. T sending Morrissey shit-hot b-day wishes in the bday thread right now, instead of reading a whole list list of everyone i didn’t buy instead.

But anyway! The way it shook out in the end was that I googled him, and Mr. T is on the site! I was excited. But only in a very pro way. Then i started reading down, and i guess he’s maybe on a yacht somewhere or doing who knows what, actually, come to think of it, definitely not a yacht somewhere, lol. I don’t know but he is active but “temporarily not available” for bookings!

Talk about taking the wind right out of my sails, Mr. T!!! o_O

On the bright side, I’m sure i can find out if he’ll be available for next year! :brows:
Annnnnnd if i have allllll the way until next year to negotiate with Mr. T, maybe he’ll even sing while he jumps out of a cake! :brows::brows:

giphy.gif

I’m just thinking now, I should have looked for MC Hammer.

MILLI VANILLI would UNDOUBTEDLY have been the ULTIMATE DREAM birthday lip syncing lineup for a MESSAGE with MOVES! But! I tink dey mostly ded too!

K, I just need to retitle this really fast to “I was going to buy Mr. T for Morrissey today but i tried and i failed and I tried and I failed, but… I tried! lol!!!

🥳❤️🍾

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom