Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Someone slighted me recently. I'm still processing my disappointment and frustration. I'm left with thinking the thing I heard the few times I went to church; "Forgive them, for they know not what they do.", said by the real or mythical character Jesus. I'm not religious, but I'm licking my wounds with that salve.

If you get too happy, people will hate you, and turn on you like territorial wolves against strange wolves.

theres a good new & used book store here that's closed now but ships free of charge for orders over $50. im gonna order a bunch of books from them. don't know why i didn't think of that before. I think I can special order some books I wanted too.

You're very combative rifke, to me, and obsequious to others. Your hardened regards when you're being 'nice' are left wanting. Something warm.

You're very combative rifke, to me, and obsequious to others. Your hardened regards when you're being 'nice' are left wanting. Something warm.
im a c*** fer sure. which is why if you're using this place as your own therapy session there are going to be issues. because I didn't sign up for that. I signed up for being a c***.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom