Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Excuse me, when did I say I don't like Kate Bush?

That woman doesn't look like Kate Bush who is one of the most innovative British artists since 70s.

I really like her music and still remember the day first time I actually saw a copy of Dreaming LP in a record shop.
Sadly I didn't have money to buy it on that day.

Really? I was so sure you wrote once that you don't like her. Must have been someone else then.

Jackie is owned by the Kewfather!!!

Since when I became a man? :rolleyes:

Really? I was so sure you wrote once that you don't like her. Must have been someone else then.

You exposed that your weakness is not remembering things correctly.

I never mentioned Kate Bush to anyone in PMs.
I only posted about her in some threads which discussed about her music and Morrissey's disliking of her in his pen pal letter.

Last edited:
You dont like Kate Bush? Im not speaking to you ever again.

You have grown in my eyes Billy. Kate Bush is great. The Man With The Child In His Eyes; one of the most beautiful songs ever recorded.

you've missed out tonight Emil :D

On the activity in this thread? :eek: I spent the evening with Heinrich Mann instead.

I was gonna quote that song in my reply.But that would be feeding caviar to pigs:D

Have you heard "Hello Earth"?

:lbf: True.

Yes, I have. It goes without saying that I own a copy of Hounds of Love.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom