New Morrissey photo with Poppie Harris posted on @poppiecouture / Instagram

maybe shes just nice and he likes her as a person or just politely honored her request for a pic if shes a fan. remember his ode to christian doir. that took me by surprise though i absolutely love that song to death. thanks for the photo

I agree with your views on this. Not sure why anyone feels it necessary to have a go at someone for their looks/weight/arms. Perhaps its jealousy?

BTW apologies for my comments last night, I was pissed and reading them back today I feel a bit foolish.

Respect to you for the apology Surface.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Calm down. One step at a time.....

Morrissey would have every right to publicly 'tear a strip' off this woman for posing for a photo with him. Either she is a 'fan' who utterly ignores his convictions about animal rights, like many here who 'only listen to the music'. Or she knows his views but casually disrespects them by deliberately posing for a photo with him, despite knowing her torture/slaughter handbag business is anathema to his publicly stated views.

Unless Morrissey rebukes her publicly, then she sails off to her Instagram account with the kudos of an warm embrace with Morrissey for her followers and an implicit acceptance that this trolling is acceptable behaviour to Morrissey, thereby setting a precedent. And it makes his 'Fur Is Murder' PR initiative seem entirely toothless if he cannot even challenge one fashionista handbag merchant.

This photo is not an endorsement of her business but if he ignores it, then it's his acceptance that he has to put up with being trolled by minor handbag celebrities as he's powerless to speak up in his defence. Presumably in case he is ostracised by fashionable Hollywood society for creating a fuss at whatever soiree this was?

He also needs to have a word with his security team. As I wrote, this isn't a snapshot in the street. It has a context. It looks like a formal social gathering or a hotel lounge. Is Morrissey really so clueless not to suspect 'product placement' advertisements as micro-aggressions from the torture/slaughter industry propagandists? Context is everything. We don't know the context, but Morrissey does. If he was tricked into this photo then he has the right to speak up. If he knew she was an 'exotic skins handbag designer' then it makes his rebuke to Beyonce appear completely pointless. As Beyonce moves to embrace Veganism, it has also presumably impacted on her orders for handbags and clothes? One can only hope that this Poppy person faces vegan handbag orders from Beyonce in the future and that she realises how posing for a picture with Morrissey whilst being a snakeskin handbag vendor is in bad taste, at the very least!

'The rhino is now more or less extinct, and it's not because of global warming or shrinking habitats. It's because of Beyonce's handbags.' Morrissey

my guess? she presented moz with a present of an exotic man purse, thus his allowing the photograph.

Well, obese doesn't come into this. Moz once said he became 'hideously' overweight.

Yes it does as it was based on RB's comment about Oscar's gut and Poppy's flabby arms. Has everything to do with weight.

is that a wig he is wearing? or did he cut and dye his hair in the style of moe, from the three stooges?
i cant see that being an oscar party, why would anyone invite moz to a oscar party he doesnt even have record deal.

I agree with your views on this. Not sure why anyone feels it necessary to have a go at someone for their looks/weight/arms. Perhaps its jealousy?

BTW apologies for my comments last night, I was pissed and reading them back today I feel a bit foolish.

No apology req'd. Friday night is a night to unwind. I'm on my second glass of wine tonight. It's turning in to a wild weekend!

best
BB

There are also a lot of people on here in denial ! He could eat a tin of hot dogs and still convince them its ok because it's not really meat.
The true Morrissey of yesteryear has gone now never to return, old Morrissey meant so much to many but new Morrissey is a 4kin horrible desperate car crash, only he knows why. Hand on heart I never thought he would end up like he has done, yes I am old but I am supposed to be just like he is.
The cancer stunt was in very poor taste as well but if he's happy when he looks in the mirror, fine.
Tell me I'm wrong Charlie ! Tell me WPINOYB is a masterpiece ! Etc etc.

Instead of reacting to posters like me, B B or Johnny B C ( or other posters ) why don't you try making original posts ? Instead of being a lurking reactionary. Yes I know your a busy boy with your website but that's no excuse as far as I am concerned. I'm sure you will go off on one but don't waste your time just post something constructive and useful ( remember what they told you at business school ? )
I'm pretty confident in saying "we" all look forward to hearing you make a contribution instead of your usual knee-jerk reactions.

you are beating a dead horse, charlie has only one speed he chugs along on.
benny you bring up a good point. what ever happened to the cancer? he seems miraculously cured.

Even my nipples? When did you get to see them?

- - - Updated - - -

I think out of shape, cellulite infested arms are nasty. Tone-up or wear a blouse which covers those unsightly puppies. Same with varicose veins. Get them treated or wear slacks. Some of us wish to be surrounded by beautiful things. Oscar Wilde was one of them. Of course he probably had a huge gut.

Your nipples are disgusting because you're always tripping up on them, also while we're on the subject you should wear a hijab to cover up your baggy vagina neck. She's a 1000 times more attractive than you could ever be.

I think out of shape, cellulite infested arms are nasty. Tone-up or wear a blouse which covers those unsightly puppies. Same with varicose veins. Get them treated or wear slacks. Some of us wish to be surrounded by beautiful things. Oscar Wilde was one of them. Of course he probably had a huge gut.
Have you seen photo's of yourself? you look hideously too thin wether you think you are the right weight or not.

What a lovely photo. She's quite pretty.

I hate to be the one to point this out, but isn't this the girl in high school that treated you like shit because you loved the Smiths? With Moz's popularity growth through the years you just have to swallow the fact that people who laughed and spit at you back then now want to be your best friend. The price for being ahead of your time!!

You haven't pointed out anything but an opinion based on fiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Gawd that woman has nasty looking arms. Moz looks good though. Love his tie and tux color.

Not as nasty as your mouth.

you are beating a dead horse, charlie has only one speed he chugs along on.
benny you bring up a good point. what ever happened to the cancer? he seems miraculously cured.

Well let's await Charlie's reaction shall we ?

Wherever you are and whoever you are "I hope your singing".
Cheers !

Moz was drunk at a party, and some other pseudo-celebrity asked for a picture. Since this caters to his ego, he accepted. I am sure he had no idea who she was nor should he. The fact that SHE knew WHAT she was and the fact that she called him Mas shows she clearly had no idea who he was. Who cares. Much ado about nothing. At least he's not drinking alone; that is a step in the right direction.

Once he sobers up however, I would hope he asks Pippy to remove the photo because it would probably conflict with his non-wavering vegan sensibilities.
Whats the point? the photo is already out there now.

Because it is on an account linked to her business, therefore it is marketing. And I was being facetious.

She made her account private after people were posting comments about the leather and the "mas".

Safe to say it backfired. She seems like an opportunist who wanted to get attention for her handbags, and Moz was drinking and felt like being nice. He was most likely clueless and I wonder if someone told him.

Moz was drunk at a party, and some other pseudo-celebrity asked for a picture. Since this caters to his ego, he accepted. I am sure he had no idea who she was nor should he. The fact that SHE knew WHAT she was and the fact that she called him Mas shows she clearly had no idea who he was. Who cares. Much ado about nothing. At least he's not drinking alone; that is a step in the right direction.

Once he sobers up however, I would hope he asks Pippy to remove the photo because it would probably conflict with his non-wavering vegan sensibilities.

UPDATE: Pic was taken in the foyer of the Pestana Hotel at a lavish soiree hosted by Solerno Cheese Inc.

Was he drunk when he agreed to perform in Belfast, Northern Murderland?
They kill cows don't they ? They don't kill seasonally like Canada ! No they kill all year round providing McDonalds Europe with hamburger meat but once again many on here will not address my findings, it's all there Google it for yourselves.

Irish meat industry/ McDonalds

Discuss

She made her account private after people were posting comments about the leather and the "mas".

Safe to say it backfired. She seems like an opportunist who wanted to get attention for her handbags, and Moz was drinking and felt like being nice. He was most likely clueless and I wonder if someone told him.
Exactly, Mas needs a clever clogs, he is an Artist, they are not fit to be in amongst chancers, Damon needs to up his game

She was probably trolled by some of the same trolls here, you know the one that made a remark about her "nasty" arms. Saying something good about a person is just too much of a challenge for some.

Woman looks good to me. Her arms look good too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom