New Morrissey photo with Poppie Harris posted on @poppiecouture / Instagram

maybe shes just nice and he likes her as a person or just politely honored her request for a pic if shes a fan. remember his ode to christian doir. that took me by surprise though i absolutely love that song to death. thanks for the photo

This whole thing is a nightmare designed to make him feel good about getting on a plane and leaving Hell A.

It was supposedly an Oscar party. Both of them were probably hoping to be snapped with cool actors. Instead she got some musician that her friend said "That's Moz!" and she having NO IDEA who he was instagrammed was "Mas" and he thought she was just some fashionista not realizing she was a leather-schlepping D List fame whore. She's smashing his quiff FFS, she looks like an aggressive mess, maybe it all happened too fast for him to pull out his Google machine and figure out who she was. The end result is this sad photo where he looks sheepish like he'd rather be home in bed. But JB has a point. Someone who once said he doesn't touch meat eaters should probably think twice about having his face smashed into the chest of a bimbo carrying a hideous leather handbag for the sake of a potentially glamorous photo. Or he needs to ease up on shaming meat eaters and take a new approach where he doesn't distance himself from those he's trying to counsel to be better people. What a mess. So sorry.

Why the hell is he at an Oscars party? Yuck.

Did POPPIE HARRIS really bully TerranceStamp in high school or is he just resentful of attractive women because they don't go for him? (Not that POPPIE HARRIS is really an attractive person if she designs with animal skins, but she's dolled up in that Hollywood way.)

Anyway, Moz is awww cute as usual. :D

I hate to be the one to point this out, but isn't this the girl in high school that treated you like shit because you loved the Smiths? With Moz's popularity growth through the years you just have to swallow the fact that people who laughed and spit at you back then now want to be your best friend. The price for being ahead of your time!!

This whole thing is a nightmare designed to make him feel good about getting on a plane and leaving Hell A.

It was supposedly an Oscar party. Both of them were probably hoping to be snapped with cool actors. Instead she got some musician that her friend said "That's Moz!" and she having NO IDEA who he was instagrammed was "Mas" and he thought she was just some fashionista not realizing she was a leather-schlepping D List fame whore. She's smashing his quiff FFS, she looks like an aggressive mess, maybe it all happened too fast for him to pull out his Google machine and figure out who she was. The end result is this sad photo where he looks sheepish like he'd rather be home in bed. But JB has a point. Someone who once said he doesn't touch meat eaters should probably think twice about having his face smashed into the chest of a bimbo carrying a hideous leather handbag for the sake of a potentially glamorous photo. Or he needs to ease up on shaming meat eaters and take a new approach where he doesn't distance himself from those he's trying to counsel to be better people. What a mess. So sorry.

Why are you sorry? How can you hold yourself responsible when you weren't there? How do you know it was an Oscar party? You are assuming you know the context, but you don't. Whatever the initial context was, it now has a new context thanks to her decision to pin this to her corporate Instagram account.

I guess the dilemma for Morrissey is whether or not to give her brand any publicity by publicly distancing himself from her animal skinned products or whether by doing so , he gets to wind up her Hollywood A List customers. Which is a win for him? As someone who seems to spend most of his time trying to appear outrageous and controversial, giving her a piece of his mind on TTY would seem to be an option. Why should she get away with this? It's a micro-aggression against everything Morrissey claims to stand for and a snide product placement. This issue isn't whether or not he knew her, it's what she's done since. At best, it appears that she has parlayed his generosity for her own brand publicity purposes.

Perhaps Morrissey can't be expected to rigorously screen everyone who wants a photo opp alongside his fading celebrity visage, though he must surely know that most strangers approach him to 'scalp' his image to bolster their own social media profiles? But he certainly has options on how he responds to this blatant trolling. And it is trolling, whether or not she's a 'super fan' and/or intended it. If she didn't intend micro-aggression, product placement and disrespect, it just shows how pointless Morrissey's animal rights PR is when such opportunists feel perfectly safe in making him a prop in their narratives. Mind you, he's equivocated over leather vs pleather so perhaps she misunderstood his comments about preferring the comfort of leather as a green light to approach him with her scalped handbag?

It's all terribly fascinating, but CG should not apologise on Morrissey's behalf as she is not a spokesperson for him. It's all part of the mystique of Morrissey's public persona in the age of Interwebs, I guess. Finally, I have some concerns about CG's language in relation to this topic. There's no need to use gross insults towards this misguided woman. RB has also body shamed her over her arms. Let's not get into a misogynistic swamp, let's stick to the issue of her using Morrissey as a prop for her corporate Instagram account.

best
BB

Last edited:

Something about LA lately just zaps any creativity and moral conviction the man had left. It's suddenlt all about posing with any celebrity he sees but not letting fans get past Damon. And the new botox face.

Could it have been a humasexual gang bang Crystal ? And he meated her big time whilst singing meat is murder to show her the errors of her ways.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Your whole body looks nasty

Even my nipples? When did you get to see them?

- - - Updated - - -

What on earth is 'nasty' about her arms? I genuinely do not understand why you make this comment.

best
BB

I think out of shape, cellulite infested arms are nasty. Tone-up or wear a blouse which covers those unsightly puppies. Same with varicose veins. Get them treated or wear slacks. Some of us wish to be surrounded by beautiful things. Oscar Wilde was one of them. Of course he probably had a huge gut.

Handbags aside she is very pretty perhaps she might be a "Hits only" type of fan who hasn't heard HSIN in the club?
He isn't pretty though he's beautiful! Tanned and trim its a horribly blurry pic but one can see how his blue eyes catch the green of her dress.

Last edited:
Even my nipples? When did you get to see them?

- - - Updated - - -

I think out of shape, cellulite infested arms are nasty. Tone-up or wear a blouse which covers those unsightly puppies. Same with varicose veins. Get them treated or wear slacks. Some of us wish to be surrounded by beautiful things. Oscar Wilde was one of them. Of course he probably had a huge gut.

You are a gross human being.

CG, stay on topic.

If you'd like to shout at realitybites, go to the pigsty.

Thanks.

i dont know how you guys can consider yourselves smiths fans when you seem so nasty, insensitive, petty and intentionally hurtful to strangers. even if people dont like certain things why point it out unless you wanted to hurt someone? why would you want to hurt people for seemingly no reason? you seem like the people smiths songs were against but consider yourself fans and fans of smiths lyrical content. mean and resentful

CG, stay on topic.

If you'd like to shout at realitybites, go to the pigsty.

Thanks.

I'm probably mirroring Moz's exact thought with this comment as the picture was being snapped, Kewpie.

looks like a fake to me, esp. the hair above his ear, nicely cut and pasted into the picture.

i dont know how you guys can consider yourselves smiths fans when you seem so nasty, insensitive, petty and intentionally hurtful to strangers. even if people dont like certain things why point it out unless you wanted to hurt someone? why would you want to hurt people for seemingly no reason? you seem like the people smiths songs were against but consider yourself fans and fans of smiths lyrical content. mean and resentful

You do know Morrissey has based an entire career on doing just that, don't you? The point I am making is Morrissey gives the distinct impression that he expects people to behave as morally as he himself (thinks he) does. I've not cosied up with a maker of exotic leather handbags in... weeks.

Morrissey would despise all of us here, as he does the entire human species, but we're not the ones lounging about in a free bar with a manufacturer of orangutan scrotum clutch bags, are we?

You do know Morrissey has based an entire career on doing just that, don't you? The point I am making is Morrissey gives the distinct impression that he expects people to behave as morally as he himself (thinks he) does. I've not cosied up with a maker of exotic leather handbags in... weeks.

Morrissey would despise all of us here, as he does the entire human species, but we're not the ones lounging about in a free bar with a manufacturer of orangutan scrotum clutch bags, are we?

i dont care if they dislike morrissey but they all claim to love the music and lyrics of the smiths and the lyrical content which does express a want need and desire for understanding civility sensitivity and a departure from pointlessly cruel selfish behavior. criticizing someone in pic online for not looking how you like seems mean and pointless. why express it if the reason isnt to hurt her and the people here who might also be older and have those issues? seems pointlessly insensitive and the opposite of what smiths songs are about . like going out in public and shouting how much you think overweight people make you sick inconsiderate of who might hear you and just be feel bad by it. why do people here want to hurt people needlessly. that comment belonged in the pig sty

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom