New Morrissey photo with Poppie Harris posted on @poppiecouture / Instagram

maybe shes just nice and he likes her as a person or just politely honored her request for a pic if shes a fan. remember his ode to christian doir. that took me by surprise though i absolutely love that song to death. thanks for the photo

My favorite Morrissey video in terms of his looks is Seasick Yet Still Docked. The black and white footage and the up lighting of his face was classic thirties and forties cinema at its best. Classically handsome features and you can feel he revels in his looks. Sensuality and sexuality brought to the forefront while still muted in a gentle undertone of self-awareness. He has a charisma that is unequaled.

i doubt morrissey can see himself accurately physically. you know ive never watched a bunch of videos except for maybe the more you ignore and suede head and oh yeah november spwaned a monster. i thought he looked his best during the arsenal period with the sharp cut side burns and the again when he kinda fully matured into a charming man during the southpaw phase and jake times. i think he looked best then for whatever reason though of course its hard to not like the dean obsessed waif with the glasses he was in his youth.

Please, for your own sake, stop stalking Brummie. It is so unbecoming for you. You are so much more than a troll. Shine on you crazy diamond. Shine on.

- - - Updated - - -

Stalking? Hardly. Get back to me sister when I hit the 3000 post mark :thumb: Now run a way and get a hot one in you.

- - - Updated - - -

Meal that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
i doubt morrissey can see himself accurately physically. you know ive never watched a bunch of videos except for maybe the more you ignore and suede head and oh yeah november spwaned a monster. i thought he looked his best during the arsenal period with the sharp cut side burns and the again when he kinda fully matured into a charming man during the southpaw phase and jake times. i think he looked best then for whatever reason though of course its hard to not like the dean obsessed waif with the glasses he was in his youth.

He was adorable and very hip in the 80s- but not sexual. There is something about the Jake period that really brought out his masculine side- he was dripping in sexual appeal at that point. It's like he hit puberty at 35. Was he attractive before Jake? Yes. But even when he was 32 he still looked like an awkward teenager.

I think he looked like shit during the LA years. I don't know why. When he went to Rome he got his mojo back and he's been looking great since then.

Ah yes...the side burns...I keep mine close, tight and clean. In a way it is an ode to him. And the arsenal period was a handsome time. Tomorrow is a video that I still enjoy quite a bit. Him turning corners and touching stone while singing one of his better songs is mesmerizing. He had all the potential to be a mega star. The fact that it never happened makes him more endearing. Not everyone is meant to be a Madona or Prince. And thank god for that!

Ah yes...the side burns...I keep mine close, tight and clean. In a way it is an ode to him. And the arsenal period was a handsome time. Tomorrow is a video that I still enjoy quite a bit. Him turning corners and touching stone while singing one of his better songs is mesmerizing. He had all the potential to be a mega star. The fact that it never happened makes him more endearing. Not everyone is meant to be a Madona or Prince. And thank god for that!

If you watch the Carson or Leno appearances you see how close he really was to being a mega star. He says he wants to remain indie but I think he's bitter about never becoming a household name.

But yeah, The Kill Uncle through the Boxers tour is my favourite period looks-wise.

He was adorable and very hip in the 80s- but not sexual. There is something about the Jake period that really brought out his masculine side- he was dripping in sexual appeal at that point. It's like he hit puberty at 35. Was he attractive before Jake? Yes. But even when he was 32 he still looked like an awkward teenager.

I think he looked like shit during the LA years. I don't know why. When he went to Rome he got his mojo back and he's been looking great since then.

Didn't we all? ;) I think whether handsome or not he still seems awkward. And I think that is why he never was able to make a success in a larger sense of his career. He just doesn't have the skills, or the drive, or the killer instinct it takes to be a success in the entertainment industry. Not a criticism but a fact of how he grew to be a man. It just isn't in him to turn himself over to the process. He fights it all at any cost and in my opinion it has cost him quite a bit. But such is life.

Last edited:
Yesterday

Fur is Murder

today Morrissey with a picture of a handbag designer, or He got the hots for her, or otherwise,
or Morrissey's on valium.

' and they say he's mentall'...get ouf of LA...

Or, like almost every human on earth, has no idea who this broad is!

Yesterday

Fur is Murder

today Morrissey with a picture of a handbag designer, or He got the hots for her, or otherwise,
or Morrissey's on valium.

' and they say he's mentall'...get ouf of LA...

Even my nipples? When did you get to see them?

- - - Updated - - -

I think out of shape, cellulite infested arms are nasty. Tone-up or wear a blouse which covers those unsightly puppies. Same with varicose veins. Get them treated or wear slacks. Some of us wish to be surrounded by beautiful things. Oscar Wilde was one of them. Of course he probably had a huge gut.

Why would you have a go at someone else's body shape?

Next we know he'll being hanging out with the duck dynasty.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Without some context for the photograph, it's impossible to have an opinion.

Never stopped you in the past and apparently hasn't stopped you this time either.

You always claim to be the true advocate of animal rights, yet I bet you never exhaustively research the background of every person you meet, are photographed with, let alone every shop, entertainment venue, town, country or continent you visit. If we all did that, we'd all be able to find some obscure ethical reason never to leave our houses. Perhaps that's the reason why you're online so much?

Bummie, you are so full of shit it's not even amusing. The fact that you are here so often, several times a day, always effectively saying the same thing yet still failing to change anyone's opinions is sad beyond belief. The fact that you obsessively analyse the background to every news story or every person Morrissey meets to find "evidence" that his ethical code is different to yours (not "better" or "worse" - just "different") says much more about you than it does him, but maybe that's the way you like it..?

She's married with 2 small children. So no. He can pose with a person without having sex with them.

it's called sarcasm. you can't have sex with someone cuz they are married with kids?
let me introduce you to half of America about three fourths of LA.

All the gay guys I have met or see on tv that are famous are fat as hell. They may have great careers but suicide within the group is massive as is self loathing.

As this is the first generation to experience freedom, it's not that surprising that there's a residual internalised homophobia which you call 'self-loathing' which manifests in a sometimes destructive hedonism. As education reflects tolerance and diversity one hopes that the next generation will find equilibrium. Many str8 people have problems with body dysmorphia and the hedonic treadmill as they age. Traditional straight men are used to their Privilege hence see no need to compete excessively in the looks department. Or didn't, until the whole Beckham/Morrissey metrosexual thing kicked off.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Stalking? Hardly. Get back to me sister when I hit the 3000 post mark :thumb: Now run a way and get a hot one in you.

- - - Updated - - -

Meal that is.

Not that I care for such metrics, but you might want to compare your :thumb: to my :thumb:

best
BB
:thumb:

yeah i think he wanted that as well but on his terms and no one elses which i think is where hes frustrated with himself on some level. honestly i do think him a household name if only half for the music and half for his personality/public image. a lot of people know his name and maybe something about him but not the music. i dont care for prince or madonna in any way so not becoming successful in that manner i can only think of as a plus. hes touring stadiums these days though and filling many of them so i think his stature is pretty high in a lot of ways that some more well known artists cant do and yeah i agree hes not cold enough to just take that success by the throat in the typical industry way but honestly the industry is changing day by day on the fly so who knows what the future will bring. sales figures are no longer a reliable data figure for popularity and appeal unless you under eighteen or some similar young age. being born in 1980 has been interesting for me in that way as i clearly remember how things were before but they changed before i could adapt to them or be defined by that time norms and value so ive seen the before and the after and its been neat to observe. i forg0ot about that video but remember in vaugely as you mentioned it. i also love how he looked in the my love life video driving around in someones car.

lucky you as i cant grow side burns or a mustache or beard. i look like a teenager trying to look older and it just looks stupid. i end up looking like joe dirt or something

Never stopped you in the past and apparently hasn't stopped you this time either.

You always claim to be the true advocate of animal rights, yet I bet you never exhaustively research the background of every person you meet, are photographed with, let alone every shop, entertainment venue, town, country or continent you visit. If we all did that, we'd all be able to find some obscure ethical reason never to leave our houses. Perhaps that's the reason why you're online so much?

Bummie, you are so full of shit it's not even amusing. The fact that you are here so often, several times a day, always effectively saying the same thing yet still failing to change anyone's opinions is sad beyond belief. The fact that you obsessively analyse the background to every news story or every person Morrissey meets to find "evidence" that his ethical code is different to yours (not "better" or "worse" - just "different") says much more about you than it does him, but maybe that's the way you like it..?

Unfortunately for you, your argument falls flat on its' face as I do not lecture/berate others about their complicity in 'murder' whilst engaging in exactly morally equivalent acts. Morrissey's hypocrisy is staggering. He claims to have the ethical ground to accuse others of 'murder' whilst also enjoying similar animal torture/slaughter products. The fact that it's cheese, not meat, is irrelevant to the animals.

Why don't you address your tantrum to Morrissey and ask him why he's spend 30 years singing Meat Is Murder, thereby it's Morrissey who's "always effectively saying the same thing yet still failing to change anyone's opinions (which) is sad beyond belief.

Also, why does he monitor his audience's diet but not the practises of those he poses for photos with? Both are equally absurd activities yet you rail against one, not the other.

Tell him to stop trying "to find "evidence" that his ethical code is different to yours (not "better" or "worse" - just "different"), and to drop his absurd hectoring and controlling of his paying audience.

And go and tell Julia Riley that she's wasting her life travelling the world to watch Morrissey if you think mocking this crank cult and their leader online is a waste of time. Not that I care what Julia does, or what you think of what I do. Every time someone like you STILL tries to dispute that there's a problem with Morrissey's ethics, I realise there is still work to be done in liberating casualties from his cult.

I trust this clarifies the issues for you.

best
BB

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, your argument falls flat on its' face as I do not lecture/berate others about their complicity in 'murder' whilst engaging in exactly morally equivalent acts. Morrissey's hypocrisy is staggering. He claims to have the ethical ground to accuse others of 'murder' whilst also enjoying similar animal torture/slaughter products. The fact that it's cheese, not meat, is irrelevant to the animals.

Why don't you address your tantrum to Morrissey and ask him why he's spend 30 years singing Meat Is Murder, thereby it's Morrissey who's "always effectively saying the same thing yet still failing to change anyone's opinions (which) is sad beyond belief.

Also, why does he monitor his audience's diet but not the practises of those he poses for photos with? Both are equally absurd activities yet you rail against one, not the other.

Tell him to stop trying "to find "evidence" that his ethical code is different to yours (not "better" or "worse" - just "different"), and to drop his absurd hectoring and controlling of his paying audience.

And go and tell Julia Riley that she's wasting her life travelling the world to watch Morrissey if you think mocking this crank cult and their leader online is a waste of time. Not that I care what Julia does, or what you think of what I do. Every time someone like you STILL tries to dispute that there's a problem with Morrissey's ethics, I realise there is still work to be done in liberating casualties from his cult.

I trust this clarifies the issues for you.

best
BB

As usual I'm ignoring all of you shite Brummie, because, rest assured, you're the biggest c*** on the whole www. Just giving you the heads up.

As you were.

As usual I'm ignoring all of you shite Brummie, because, rest assured, you're the biggest c*** on the whole www. Just giving you the heads up.

As you were.

Classic timing, Charlie! I'd just posted this:

"You claim to speak on behalf of 'the rest of us'. But I note you have only 167 'Thumbs Up'. When you reach parity with my score, then I'll stop laughing. Now get busy furiously PM'ing bhops and the others in your tiny circle to big each other up whilst noting that by doing so you may trigger random thumbs up on my account by others who find you tiresome. I couldn't care less what you do or what you think. It's clear that your main tactic to remain visible on this site is to criticise me. This is hardly novel. I've seen off many fools who thought they could hitch a ride only to realise that unless you actually have something interesting to say, people find you trolling and stalking other users to be slightly naff.

best
BB"

Only to return to the front page to see you have proved my point instantly. You claim to ignore me but do little other than stalk me like some lost puppy. Find your own voice, say something of interest other than trolling my views, and when you've reached an equivalent number of 'Thumbs Up' to me you can restate your absurd claim that you represent a consensus on this site.

I am bored of this for now, but will return as and when the mood strikes me. You will no doubt come back with some quip about men in white coats but really, it's you who should be subjected to an evaluation. Why are you so fixated on me? I wish you well on your journey to healing.

best
BB

Classic timing, Charlie! I'd just posted this:

"You claim to speak on behalf of 'the rest of us'. But I note you have only 167 'Thumbs Up'. When you reach parity with my score, then I'll stop laughing. Now get busy furiously PM'ing bhops and the others in your tiny circle to big each other up whilst noting that by doing so you may trigger random thumbs up on my account by others who find you tiresome. I couldn't care less what you do or what you think. It's clear that your main tactic to remain visible on this site is to criticise me. This is hardly novel. I've seen off many fools who thought they could hitch a ride only to realise that unless you actually have something interesting to say, people find you trolling and stalking other users to be slightly naff.

best
BB"

Only to return to the front page to see you have proved my point instantly. You claim to ignore me but do little other than stalk me like some lost puppy. Find your own voice, say something of interest other than trolling my views, and when you've reached an equivalent number of 'Thumbs Up' to me you can restate your absurd claim that you represent a consensus on this site.

I am bored of this for now, but will return as and when the mood strikes me. You will no doubt come back with some quip about men in white coats but really, it's you who should be subjected to an evaluation. Why are you so fixated on me? I wish you well on your journey to healing.

best
BB

I found this picture of you

blobfish.jpg

Best

CC

I found this picture of you

blobfish.jpg

Best

CC

Charlie, you've already set up a thread to discuss me in the Off-Topic/Pig-Sty area of the site. I haven't even glanced at it. If nobody else is interested in your stalking/trolling me, then you'd be well advised to move on. You are seriously off-topic and now resort to MySpace 2006 levels of insults with this picture. I will not be responding to any more of your trolling/stalking but you should be aware that any moderator may decide to deal with you if you continue to wantonly disrupt threads by claiming you never read my posts but are compelled to reply to them because you have 'issues'. Whatever.

I will be watching, Charlie, from the sidelines. Let's see what *fascinating* contributions you make when you're on your own, not clinging to me like a mollusc. And let's see how long it takes you to reach my levels of 'Thumbs Up'. :thumb:

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom