New Morrissey photo with Poppie Harris posted on @poppiecouture / Instagram

maybe shes just nice and he likes her as a person or just politely honored her request for a pic if shes a fan. remember his ode to christian doir. that took me by surprise though i absolutely love that song to death. thanks for the photo

Merlot, mulled with spices.

best
BB

Holy shit, I literally blinked and you smoked through the 3K post mark!

He was clearly at some kind of private party, some random chick says she is fan and asks for a photo which she then puts on Instagram. Maybe he could fire off an angry missive on his TTY site just to clarify.

He was clearly at some kind of private party, some random chick says she is fan and asks for a photo which she then puts on Instagram. Maybe he could fire off an angry missive on his TTY site just to clarify.

He doesn't need to explain himself ! (in his own words)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Amazing, one photo and you all go crazy. He wanted to get out for a bit, He should have fun and not be alone all the time

Yeah he asked the gay guy what he would cook Moz for lunch so he was at some party and in a good mood.

What a flirt.

She was probably trolled by some of the same trolls here, you know the one that made a remark about her "nasty" arms. Saying something good about a person is just too much of a challenge for some.

Woman looks good to me. Her arms look good too.

I completely agree. Aging isn't kind to anyone. She is a beautiful middle aged woman. You can pick anyone apart if you look closely enough. Just look at what happens to Morrissey here.

She was probably trolled by some of the same trolls here, you know the one that made a remark about her "nasty" arms. Saying something good about a person is just too much of a challenge for some.

Woman looks good to me. Her arms look good too.

There is nothing wrong with that lady. I think she's pretty and Moz has a lovely pleased to meet you expression on his face.

I completely agree. Aging isn't kind to anyone. She is a beautiful middle aged woman. You can pick anyone apart if you look closely enough. Just look at what happens to Morrissey here.

this is true. makes me think of interesting drug which i think was the only time he looked in the mirror and saw someone he liked according to him. morrissey that is

There is nothing wrong with that lady. I think she's pretty and Moz has a lovely pleased to meet you expression on his face.

If the leather, fur, etc. business can be put aside for a minute...the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was "what a cute couple".

wheres kewpie with her pigsty comment. oh yeah that doesnt seem to apply to her. even if you dont like something about someone why go out of your way to tell them? is there any benefit other than the personal enjoyment of the teller

She's not even showing bingo wings! What about necks? What will you do when the real ageing process kicks in? Wear a burqa? I always assume men without any kind of gut are gay. Only gay gym rats would bother to forgo the pleasures of beer and food to look good beyond basic attractiveness. Did you have a caesarian? Everybody is sexy if they know how to relax and give it their best. And older people are often sexy, that's why it's a shame to see Morrissey resorting to using 8 year old pictures to advertise his next UK tour. He may as well go the botox/surgery route, if he hasn't already done so.

best
BB

All the gay guys I have met or see on tv that are famous are fat as hell. They may have great careers but suicide within the group is massive as is self loathing.

this is true. makes me think of interesting drug which i think was the only time he looked in the mirror and saw someone he liked according to him. morrissey that is

My favorite Morrissey video in terms of his looks is Seasick Yet Still Docked. The black and white footage and the up lighting of his face was classic thirties and forties cinema at its best. Classically handsome features and you can feel he revels in his looks. Sensuality and sexuality brought to the forefront while still muted in a gentle undertone of self-awareness. He has a charisma that is unequaled.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom