Morrissey's Mozburger

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Do you know who would find this funny? Americans. Do you know who wouldn't? Normal people.

What an absolute sack of shit. It didn't raise the slightest hint of a smile. In fact, it was borderline embarassing. Now I know how Dawn feels every time Lenny appears on TV.

I found it more than a little funny, I am English also, however I am not normal...thankfully. :)

Do you know who would find this funny? Americans. Do you know who wouldn't? Normal people.

What an absolute sack of shit. It didn't raise the slightest hint of a smile. In fact, it was borderline embarassing. Now I know how Dawn feels every time Lenny appears on TV.

calm down, bb.

I lol'd.

hahaha awesome.

Chaka Khan, f*** yourself.

:yum: cute singer.

However if that ever opens I'll have to sue because I had the idea first (just with Chrissie Hynde as the manager.) It's a bloody brilliant idea, I wonder what they're all waiting for.

Design-wise can we please make sure it doesn't look lile McDonalds though, I had more of an Irish thatched roof cottage in mind, and a small pasture in front with sheep.

:thumb:

PS/ oh btw new policy now you'll have to serve Mexican chicken. Name of the sandwich already found: the MexiMozchick Giant. (Well it's Morrissey's idea...)

I saw this a while back, and i was a bit narked by it,
but it is slightly amusing.. :blushing:

I had to laugh (and I am English!) but I have to say this guy sounds more like Neil Tennant from The Pet Shop Boys than Morrissey. I like the pictures of Moz and Oscar Wilde down the side of the building...it beats Ronald McDonald!

Back
Top Bottom