Morrissey Las Vegas Residency 2022 announced (1,2,6,8,9 July 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
IMG_20220321_144431.jpg

New Moz Vegas dates announced.

His ability to just keep going is amazing.

UPDATE March 22:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
More f'ing Jesse Tobias. Why can't his time end? The band and the music would be so much better without that guy. Enough with this Tobias crap.
Go f*** off. he is awesome love him when he plays his guitar do not. Mess 2ith him! you don't like me don't look at me !!

:clap:

correct and well said(y)

Jesse is much better than :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: who makes a cacophony with the out of tune wrong chords(n)

:hammer:

Without the Hispanic community Morrissey would not be doing this residency! THANK YOU to all of the people from California that made the drive to Las Vegas last time!! You are amazing people and thank you for your love of Morrissey! I fear we would not get to see him as much if it was not for you guys! Muchas gracias!

I find it striking that he won't use any photos of him taken less than 10 years ago or so. Wonder why?
And I find it striking that you use a pic in your avatar that doesn't show your face. I wonder why?

Without the Hispanic community Morrissey would not be doing this residency! THANK YOU to all of the people from California that made the drive to Las Vegas last time!! You are amazing people and thank you for your love of Morrissey! I fear we would not get to see him as much if it was not for you guys! Muchas gracias!
In regard to demographics, I went all five nights last time and I whilst I wouldn't say I didn't see any, but I certainly didn't see many people of Hispanic descent in attendance. More's the pity...I wish there were more.

Certainly not a majority as you imply....did you go to any shows? Maybe they were all sitting behind me and I was oblivious?

They're eating in front of guys who don't have teeth go to Las Vegas and stop JODER !!! That if there are Hispanics who, whether or not they are the majority, stop de PELOTUDEAR!!!!I have to watch the recital from another Universe, and you complain, that JTOBAIAASSS SI QUE TOBAIASS NO!!! Flacos cortenla!

In regard to demographics, I went all five nights last time and I whilst I wouldn't say I didn't see any, but I certainly didn't see many people of Hispanic descent in attendance. More's the pity...I wish there were more.

Certainly not a majority as you imply....did you go to any shows? Maybe they were all sitting behind me and I was oblivious?
I was there and looked around and saw Latino and Hispanic community all around. Nobody in attendance can say that the audience was made up of white males like it once was in the 90's and 2000's. Those days are long gone. So please forgive my ignorance on identifying the exact race of each and every person there. A Morrissey fan is always a friend no matter what your race!

Funny. I’d say a Vegas residency is definitely an oldie’s gig.

:rock:

all the greats are either older now or dead. Nice to see that Morrissey
chooses to do shows, and people are still passionate in their interest.

I was there and looked around and saw Latino and Hispanic community all around. Nobody in attendance can say that the audience was made up of white males like it once was in the 90's and 2000's. Those days are long gone. So please forgive my ignorance on identifying the exact race of each and every person there. A Morrissey fan is always a friend no matter what your race!
I certainly agree, especially about the male/female demographic. The shows in September were as close to 50/50 with the sexes as any concert of any artist they could have had playing there. That in itself is a credit to Moz.

I don't think an army of fans of Hispanic heritage coming in from Los Angeles was the reason these new shows are going ahead though as you stated. They contribute for sure, but no more than any other Moz fan.

Crazy how much ticket prices have changed. We were there last summer, for a show. Exact same seats:

2021: $209 total
2022: $307 total

Well then...

I'm not sure why anyone would pay more than $50 for a Morrissey ticket. My advice would be to hold out, and pick one up cheaper on the day.

Oh, now this is more like it .
Some actual news. Im guessing some new music soon. I guess he will do cruel word in May , this in July and a bunch of shows in USA around those dates

Maybe uk show around Sep? Then back to sunny CA for Nov
Why are tickets presale going for so much?? Are people really willing to pay $400, $500 etc. I will wait, look for a pit ticket and just no go. Crazy

I certainly agree, especially about the male/female demographic. The shows in September were as close to 50/50 with the sexes as any concert of any artist they could have had playing there. That in itself is a credit to Moz.

I don't think an army of fans of Hispanic heritage coming in from Los Angeles was the reason these new shows are going ahead though as you stated. They contribute for sure, but no more than any other Moz fan.
As I stated before. The mass majority of attendees of the last Vegas residency were Latino and Hispanic. I am not sure you were there, or you would have noticed. If these wonderful souls did not make the venture from CA and some local to Vegas, the place would be less than half full. Thank you to those friends! Everyone is trying to discount them and that is very wrong and bordering on racist.

Back
Top Bottom