Morrissey Las Vegas Residency 2022 announced (1,2,6,8,9 July 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
IMG_20220321_144431.jpg

New Moz Vegas dates announced.

His ability to just keep going is amazing.

UPDATE March 22:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
$400 for a ticket??
Where are you guys getting your prices from I just looked right now and for pit tickets is $130

Why do people always bring Marr into this? He's playing Vegas too with the Killers and in one night will play to as many people as Moz will over 5 nights. Now they're even, right?
I couldn't care less, I love JM but no, it's not even, how could it be? you can't even begin to compare playing 5 nights headlining to playing one night as supporter.

I

On Ticketmaster they are $400 plus in the pit. I wonder why the venue don't use the top section as well for Morrissey gigs, it was the same last year?
Yes, top section was closed off last year as well. $400 was probably resellers, Wednesday's presale pit tickets were only $99 - is anyone using the presale codes?

As I stated before. The mass majority of attendees of the last Vegas residency were Latino and Hispanic. I am not sure you were there, or you would have noticed. If these wonderful souls did not make the venture from CA and some local to Vegas, the place would be less than half full. Thank you to those friends! Everyone is trying to discount them and that is very wrong and bordering on racist.
How do you get a dislike on a post with such love? That goes to show how little I know....love, peace and harmony....

I'm a poor doctor!!. Who will pay me for the flights and the hotel?. I know the answer is nobody!!!! I am an abused woman!!!!

Only the Yankees can participate, the rest is left out, neither Mexico nor the UK... The protagonist of the recital was not of Irish blood and English heart,,,!!!!!!!

PEEPS GET YOUR TIX ASAP THEY WILL BE
GOING LIKE HOT CAKES!! LIKE 🍻IN CARLISLE!!:bow::bow:

Lepepe will kill with a 15 min opening set for the killers for 20 drunk early arrivals:lbf:

:hammer:

Tobias is Shit! He will never be a true part of the Morrissey crew. If you like him, you are more than likely are under 30 years of age. We know what true musicians sound like and it isn’t him. He’s a catty bitch and a sloppy drunk. F Tobias!

Funny. I’d say a Vegas residency is definitely an oldie’s gig.

:rock:
not according to adele who will be raking it in.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom