Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 6, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Rebels Without Applause / Little Man, What Now? / Half A Person / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Bonfire Of Teenagers / I Am Veronica / I Live In Oblivion / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist provided by The Ghost of Troubled Joe and Famous when dead

• VIVA MOZ VEGAS: MORRISSEY’S MISGUIDED SET LIST, EXCESS WHIMSY HINDER CAESAR’S RESIDENCY by Marc Edelstein- popmatters.com. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photo from @dan_piercy / Instagram, link posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
VIVA MOZ VEGAS: MORRISSEY’S MISGUIDED SET LIST, EXCESS WHIMSY HINDER CAESAR’S RESIDENCY

Only five songs into his Las Vegas set, shouts of “PLAY MORE SMITHS!” began ringing out. Unfortunately for Morrissey, it was a commonly shared sentiment.

Not how it was reported at the time...
FWD.

VIVA MOZ VEGAS: MORRISSEY’S MISGUIDED SET LIST, EXCESS WHIMSY HINDER CAESAR’S RESIDENCY

Only five songs into his Las Vegas set, shouts of “PLAY MORE SMITHS!” began ringing out. Unfortunately for Morrissey, it was a commonly shared sentiment.

FWD.

Morrissey has never pandered to a casual audience & the shouts of play more Smiths were probably in his head.

But it's a good review.

FWD.
Shame, you beat me too it, FWD, thought I'd manage to catch you off guard, you're so quick off the mark usually!!

Back
Top Bottom