Morrissey Central “LET ME KISS YOU” (March 22, 2022)

This Charming Bowie

Welcome to this knockabout world

315F7B3F-14FC-4FDF-A35F-B9C35761EC9B.jpeg

I do love that the tagline for this is from a B-side from 37 years ago. (Also: the greatest pop song ever written.)

If Morrissey had a decent management team, one of these gigs would be a Netflix special.

Could anyone tell me the date and photographer for the original photo? Was Morrissey on tour in Las Vegas at the time?

Could anyone tell me the date and photographer for the original photo? Was Morrissey on tour in Las Vegas at the time?
Taken by Linder Sterling in and around LA in 1999 - from a photoshoot: some of which cropped up in Arena, Homme+ (2015) called "Memphis Morrissey".

Regards,
FWD.

I do love that the tagline for this is from a B-side from 37 years ago. (Also: the greatest pop song ever written.)
I read the tagline as a promise to fans that only Morrissey and Smiths songs will be on the setlist (Back on the Chain Gang definitely not included!).

I read the tagline as a promise to fans that only Morrissey and Smiths songs will be on the setlist (Back on the Chain Gang definitely not included!).
I'd love that to be true, but not holding my breath given his obvious affection for playing some of those California Son covers...

Back
Top Bottom