morrissey frink thread!

angie.png

He looks sad and sweet. He's looking at Johnny and his wife and thinks "they're happy, they're in love, I am alone" :p

or maybe he's just thinking "I wonder if my quiff looks ok - cos I forgot the hairgel..." :D
No, it is worse...

He is actually thinking: "oh, Angie is smoking just under my nose...What a lack of respect... I am seriously considering throwing that girl out of the bus..."
:)

If it would have been a random passenger, he probably wouldn't sit there, there are so many empty seats in the back.
I never sit next to a stranger when there are other seats available. Even more, the woman has occupied the seat next to the window - I hate not sitting next to the window.

If it would have been a random passenger, he probably wouldn't sit there, there are so many empty seats in the back.
I never sit next to a stranger when there are other seats available. Even more, the woman has occupied the seat next to the window - I hate not sitting next to the window.

I am thinking its a tour bus of some sort. So I imagine the people on are band/staff and family.

matching muff, though?

I thought ladies had muffs!!:o But the mental picture I`m now getting of Moz`s rain forest is one thats putting some colour in my usually deathly pale cheeks.:eek:

I thought ladies had muffs!!:o But the mental picture I`m now getting of Moz`s rain forest is one thats putting some colour in my usually deathly pale cheeks.:eek:

i was talking about amy's:

Eyebrows always tend to look slightly darker than the hair on the head; mine are black also but my hair isn't :p

Back
Top Bottom