morrissey frink thread!

yes, hes such a beauty!

^^^^^^

oh you know I like me some skinny Moz! yumm-ay! :D

(im totally half asleep here at work, and that just woke me up!)

I third that! Last picture is beautiful. :)

its funny my different reactions to morrissey pictures. if its a young skinny moz im like "omg, can we make out plz?!"

but then when i see older moz, my reaction is just like "awww, omg, youre so adorable, can i pet you and feed you icecream??"

im weird. :p

its funny my different reactions to morrissey pictures. if its a young skinny moz im like "omg, can we make out plz?!"

but then when i see older moz, my reaction is just like "awww, omg, youre so adorable, can i pet you and feed you icecream??"

LMAO i'd wanna make out with both

haha. yeah i dunno, just not into older men like that. even if its morrissey. but...i would let him spoon me if he wanted to. id be the little spoon of course :D

Never mind spooning ok i better not say what i was gonna might be little people about

I'd rather pet and feed (hippy vegan) ice cream to cute young Moz and have delicious make-out sessions with sexy older more mature Moz :p

moz doesnt eat regular icecream? i thought he was just veggie, not vegan

I don't know what kind of Ice Cream he eats but I do love soy Ice Cream (eventhough it's hippy) and also diabetic Ice Cream (eventhough I'm not Diabetic) they just taste good.....yum!

I'd rather pet and feed (hippy vegan) ice cream to cute young Moz and have delicious make-out sessions with sexy older more mature Moz :p

God yes!!... Young Moz was of course very beautiful, but i just want to give him a good square meal and a cuddle. Whereas Morrissey now *frantically fans herself*, phwoarrrrrrr!!! Nature really did make a man of him hey...

I don't know what kind of Ice Cream he eats but I do love soy Ice Cream (eventhough it's hippy) and also diabetic Ice Cream (eventhough I'm not Diabetic) they just taste good.....yum!

i know this is isnt the kitty pix thread, but i couldnt help myself. it's Wilford Brimly kitty!!

moomanbrimley1.jpg
brimley1.jpg
teehee:p

Back
Top Bottom