morrissey frink thread!

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

1632646142a7318608142l-1.jpg

1632646142a7916969578l.jpg

458294-5.jpg

Morrissey_Olympia_6.jpg

4646979_Morrissey-IMMA-NMA017.jpg

untitled.jpg

spain2008diegotuson1.jpg

Morrissey. I love you. You're beautiful. But for pity's sake, don't wear that Kangol polo shirt with all the chains. It makes you look like a chav's dangerous dad.

I'msorryIloveyoudon'thurtme.

:lbf:

Morrissey. I love you. You're beautiful. But for pity's sake, don't wear that Kangol polo shirt with all the chains. It makes you look like a chav's dangerous dad.

You may not agree, but you wouldn't refuse. :lbf:

And look how snugly it fits.:horny:

Woo Hoo 1000 posts for me! :)

I love when morrissey tugs on his hair because that's one of the things I do since I was a baby, it's one of those habits you can't break

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

1632646142a7318608142l-1.jpg

458294-5.jpg

Sparkly jacket! And a lovely necklace too. :love: The first one is quite Shakesperean. :thumb:

Perhaps it's a disguise. "Morrissey? I'm not Morrissey. I'm Barry, the doorman from Essex. And I will CUT YOU, YOU SLAG."

I'm imagining him saying that right now and it's making me giggle quite a bit...it reminds me of the Russell Brand radio interview where he goes, "But you're from Essex, innit?!". :lbf:

It's true, it's all true. :tears:

Perhaps it's a disguise. "Morrissey? I'm not Morrissey. I'm Barry, the doorman from Essex. And I will CUT YOU, YOU SLAG."

:rofl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ECHOBAY!!!

And congrats on your 1000th post!!

Here are a few cuties from Coachella that I don't THINK have been posted before. The first 3 are by Michael Bezjian and the last 2 are by Tim Mosenfelder.

coachella1.jpg
coachella2.jpg

coachella3.jpg

coachellatimmosenfelder1.jpg
coachellatimmosenfelder2.jpg

Dear EchoBay,
Have a beautiful day, beautiful lady! :flowers:

And to help make that happen:

Cake:
homerfrink.jpg

Beautiful Man in Beautiful Tux in Ann Arbor:
greycard1.jpg

Flowers, sans tux:
6039672.jpg

:sweet:

Thanks Gretchen and Julie for the lovely birthday wishes and the frinky photos!:thumb: They really made my day, you frinkers really are the best!:flowers:

Ann Arbor was too long ago, I really would like to visit there again even if Morrissey's not in town.

exp1.gif

2235368034a3669981427b777075484l.jpg

trousermove.gif

This one is soooooooo naughty!^^^^

Wow, what a lovely set of pics I've woken up to.

If I saw THIS Morrissey, it might take his entire security force to stop me from doing some very naughty things to him.

And Morrissey, you always look fabulous. YOU make the clothes and not vice versa.

IMG_0144.jpg

I'm imagining him saying that right now and it's making me giggle quite a bit...it reminds me of the Russell Brand radio interview where he goes, "But you're from Essex, innit?!". :lbf:

Haha! Yes. I love that one - he's so relaxed. Even if he does refuse to tell Russell's mum about his cat.

Some deliciousness:
64.jpg

Many happy returns, Echobay!

aww stopit Spydey, your making me cough my germs all over the pc, :lbf:

(valid point though. :thumb:)

Thanks Spyder and Lottie ( Get well soon :) ) for the birthday wishes.

music-morrissey19_big.jpg

music-morrissey20_big.jpg

music-morrissey21_big-2.jpg

What is it about brown that makes him so :yum: ?

Here are a few cuties from Coachella that I don't THINK have been posted before. The first 3 are by Michael Bezjian and the last 2 are by Tim Mosenfelder.

coachella1.jpg
coachella2.jpg

coachella3.jpg

coachellatimmosenfelder1.jpg
coachellatimmosenfelder2.jpg

Thank you gretchen! These pictures are very good - even that hideous shirt doesn't look that hideous anymore. :lbf:

Echobay, belated happy birthday!:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom