morrissey frink thread!

Or maybe it's a magical unicorn from the land of Narnia. ;)[/QUOTE]

:lbf:
He's turning into Mr Tumnus. Look out for hooves. Soon, he'll be trotting half-naked through the snow.

vlcsnap-271603.jpg

They're both beautiful in this picture, but I always think Morrissey's chaperoning his baby brother around a shopping centre. Johnny looks about 12.

Or maybe it's a magical unicorn from the land of Narnia. ;)

:lbf:
He's turning into Mr Tumnus. Look out for hooves. Soon, he'll be trotting half-naked through the snow.[/QUOTE]

swishing his tail.. :horny:

I figured this would be a suitable thread to ask this...

Does anyone know where I can get a full/larger version of this picture?
inter.jpg

I got it from here.

3387805088_aee6008f09.jpg

Photo by redrumXIII

Okay, so you know how the other day I wrote that little poem about his nipples:

Oh magic nipple, magic nipple,
I'll salute you with a tipple
Two is such a perfect number,
It would be weird if they were triple

Well, I had been wondering, what kind of 'tipple' (drink) would be appropriate for such a salute. Then in the paper the other say I saw this:

Pink Nipple

1 oz. vanilla vodka
1 oz. Apple Pucker
Splash of Sprite
Splash of grenadine

I wonder if I should send this recommendation to those Morrissey-hotel people? :lbf:

Okay, so you know how the other day I wrote that little poem about his nipples:

Well, I had been wondering, what kind of 'tipple' (drink) would be appropriate for such a salute. Then in the paper the other say I saw this:

Pink Nipple

1 oz. vanilla vodka
1 oz. Apple Pucker
Splash of Sprite
Splash of grenadine

I wonder if I should send this recommendation to those Morrissey-hotel people? :lbf:

I read your poem to my husband. He liked it and said more people should write poems about things like nipples. I think I agree. :lbf:

Oooh. What if Morrissey DID have a third nipple? Would we like it or hate it? ... What if he had a tail?

Have I gone too far this time?

I read your poem to my husband. He liked it and said more people should write poems about things like nipples. I think I agree. :lbf:

Oooh. What if Morrissey DID have a third nipple? Would we like it or hate it? ... What if he had a tail?

Have I gone too far this time?

He's really more of a parasitic twin kinda guy. :thumb:

... What if he had a tail?

:eek: A TAIL?!!! :lbf:

The funniest part about that is if we hadn't already seen his hiney, that probably would generate into a huge internet rumour!

He's really more of a parasitic twin kinda guy. :thumb:

I'm imagining a row of jagged teeth that only become noticeable when probing his nether regions. :eek:

:eek: A TAIL?!!! :lbf:

The funniest part about that is if we hadn't already seen his hiney, that probably would generate into a huge internet rumour!

Heehee.

I just pictured him whipping his tail around like a mic cord. :squiffy:

I'm imagining a row of jagged teeth that only become noticeable when probing his nether regions. :eek:

"I crave meat!" they shriek, when awoken. :lbf:

Is Morrissey the good twin, or the evil one? And does the Morrissey family keep an ugly brother hidden in an attic somewhere? Because they're all spookily gorgeous. I sense a Faustian pact.

Oopsie daisy, I've been drinking and reading about Hieronymus Bosch. Ignore me. :p

bigquiff.jpg

I love this pic. :thumb:

*faints*

Pink Nipple

1 oz. vanilla vodka
1 oz. Apple Pucker
Splash of Sprite
Splash of grenadine

:lbf: Best poem I've read in days. :thumb:

Lovely shirt, lovely chest, lovely eek, lovely riah...I could go on. :D

"I crave meat!" they shriek, when awoken. :lbf:

Is Morrissey the good twin, or the evil one? And does the Morrissey family keep an ugly brother hidden in an attic somewhere? Because they're all spookily gorgeous. I sense a Faustian pact.

Oopsie daisy, I've been drinking and reading about Hieronymus Bosch. Ignore me. :p

You need to turn this into a story. A story that ends badly for several characters.

M-ey needs a big Frinky group hug from us tonight.

:( Oh Squishy! Some people are just stupid. You can always come sit quietly with us and listen in on us ramble on about how valued you are. Please don't be sad. Or angry. It just depletes you further, both mentally and physically. It will be okay.

M-ey needs a big Frinky group hug from us tonight.

:( Oh Squishy! Some people are just stupid. You can always come sit quietly with us and listen in on us ramble on about how valued you are. Please don't be sad. Or angry. It just depletes you further, both mentally and physically. It will be okay.

This. *sends sympathetic frink vibes to Moz*

Back
Top Bottom