morrissey frink thread!

i was just wondering if anyone has a picture or screen cap of moz with "MARRY ME" scrawled across his chest?

i will love you forever...

Where in this world did you find this picture!!! Who's the 5th guy!!! It's a pity that the pic is a little dark, but I've never seen Morrissey in those years like that.... With a tie!!! And his hair kind of blonde!!! That picture is just GORGEOUS!!!!

He looks a little bit Pulp Fiction, doesn't he?? I love him!! Wonderful pic! Thank you Westie! :) Total bliss! You've made my day :)

I would think that shot is from the Old Grey Whistle Test show(99% sure) when they played Bigmouth, Vicar in a Tutu and I think, There is a light, with Morrissey in suit, tie and hearing aid

Hot.

check out the trousers- sorry if I'm too rude:D
485650043_e6b053065e.jpg
]

then we're rude together- that is THE first thing i noticed. and i wasn't even looking at him like that.

you wouldve only been able to tell that if you were making out with him with your eyes open. you're such an exaggerator. :rolleyes:

I was a bit confused by that too. I wear contact lenses and unless your face was within 1cm of my own, you'd never be able to tell. I can't even see them if I look at my eyes close up in a mirror.

Anyhoo, back on topic, um, Morrissey is hot. :p

i was just wondering if anyone has a picture or screen cap of moz with "MARRY ME" scrawled across his chest?

i will love you forever...

I am sure someone will have a better quality one. In the meantime
please enjoy these:
:)

marry.jpg

totp.jpg

check out the trousers- sorry if I'm too rude
485650043_e6b053065e.jpg

485649155_9886dd868e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek:

Wow!!! That's... my Goodness... big!!! Gee gee gee! I can't breath!! I'm imagining so many things right now... Cold water!! fresh air!!

Morrissey come to me!! I want him so badly now...

See?? One more reason to say more than ever that he is... THE PERFECT MAN!!!

Hello girls(and boys:))I`m new.I`ve been lurking for ages.mostly on the Frink.I`ve spent many happy evenings looking at all these pics and I`ve finally been brave enough to post!:D

Back
Top Bottom