morrissey frink thread!

kc6.jpg

OH MY GOD*jaw dropping to the ground* :love::yum::horny::love::love::love::love:
utterly gorgeous, thnks a so much tbevie..
.the ones ive seen so far you shared from " Manchester: Looking for the Light Through the Pouring Rain " are amazing...
are there still more unseen pics in it?

Here’s one more, there’s a few unseen stage pics but I don’t want to spoil it for people who are planning to buy the book. :)
kc7.jpg

methinks this book might be about to become one of my birthday requests.
:horny:

Didn't I tell you? :p
wildedance.gif

With a little more time, it could really look like he's dancing :lbf:

Di - you rock!

Tbevie - thanks for all the lovely book photos.

notice the third hand:eek::eek::eek:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Record-Mirror...ines?hash=item2556573422&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
:lbf:
does anyone remember this horror film (from the 90ties)about a single hand getting loose and has a live of its own, annoying other people ? i hardly watch horror filsm so this film i caught by zapping..didnt saw it through the end...
there is also a old b/w film with roughly the same story line about a loose hand who is apparently better than the one from the 90ties...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
maybe i should rather post it in the lolmozzer thread...;)
elmira..one Q..did you see moz in warsaw? was it the first concert you saw of him..how was it?do tell if you like...
yeah, there too :p

to be honest, I missed that gig :(
I wanted to go but, there was none I could go with, all the people I knew I could go with were like "Oh, Morrissey... cool! But wait, noooo... Warsaw? Too far for me, sorry, can't..." bla bla bla :swear:
I know, I could have been go alone but, I'm not that kind of person who'd go alone to a concert and now, I regret my stupid decision. Crap.

I've heard from people over the new that it was great...just great?
Man, for me it probably would be just AWESOMEEEEE!!!! haha
Ah, maybe he'll come back and then I'll go, with someone or alone but I will :D

yeah, there too :p

to be honest, I missed that gig :(
I wanted to go but, there was none I could go with, all the people I knew I could go with were like "Oh, Morrissey... cool! But wait, noooo... Warsaw? Too far for me, sorry, can't..." bla bla bla :swear:
I know, I could have been go alone but, I'm not that kind of person who'd go alone to a concert and now, I regret my stupid decision. Crap.

I've heard from people over the new that it was great...just great?
Man, for me it probably would be just AWESOMEEEEE!!!! haha
Ah, maybe he'll come back and then I'll go, with someone or alone but I will :D

i really hope for you that he does come to poland but in case not i have read of people from poland going to berlin to see the moz( for example they throwed a scarf from a polish soccer team on the stage on 2006, and he wears it..its on youtube somewhere)
...normally you rahter have to go the the UK to see him.. these euroflights arent that expensive ..and sleeping in hostels..etc.etc-so its manageable..

.(or in case you dont like flyling the eurobusses are cheap too)

i dont know if youre already moved out of your home /or your partents still have a possibilty of a veto with you going over the border to see a concert as youre still underage?
but you should def do that..its worth it...
as with going alone..thats not really a problem as you can socialize with the people on a morrisseyconcert if you like-many of them are open ..
I prefer going alone actually..

i really hope for you that he does come to poland but in case not i have read of people from poland going to berlin to see the moz( for example they throwed a scarf from a polish soccer team on the stage on 2006, and he wears it..its on youtube somewhere)
...normally you rahte rhave to go the the UK to see him.. these euroflights arent that expensive ..and sleeping in hostels..etc.etc-so its manageable...
i dont know if youre already moved out of your home /or your partents still have a possibilty of a veto with you going over the border to see a concert as youre still underage?
but you should def do that..its worth it...
as with going alone..thats not really a problem as you can socialize with the people on a morrisseyconcert if you like-many of them are open ..
I prefer going alone actually..
Yes, I know and I think I saw a video with a polish scarf :D
I could go to Germany or UK for a gig and yup, I will, I was already been thinking about that and not a big problem for me if going with someone... I am 28 so, moved from my parents loooong time ago... yay! for being free! haha... anyway, I probably will go someday :)
As for traveling alone, may sound sillybut, I'm to shy and to chicken to travel abroad alone, abroad I mean, in Poland not a problem since I have to travel 9 hours to see my parents :)

Ok, it's a FRINK thread do, me finished with my blablas ;)

Yes, I know and I think I saw a video with a polish scarf :D
I could go to Germany or UK for a gig and yup, I will, I was already been thinking about that and not a big problem for me.
I am 28 so, moved from my parents loooong time ago... yay! for being free! haha... anyway, I probably will go someday :)
As for traveling alone, may sound stupid but, I'm to shy and to frighten to travel abroad alone so... :blushing:

Ok, it's a FRINK thread do, me finished with my blablas ;)

0054.jpg

sandiegoe.jpg

l72526c4f1be112f9a869e6.jpg

;-)

as with travelling alone....you could always team up with someone in the country you will travel too-chatting with them on onlineforums or social networks or travelsites before and arrange a meet up prior(hmm maybe check them out before meeting to prevent bad surprises)
..when you take a morrissey concert for excample there are lots of people, who would take you under their wings and meet up with you or even let you crash on your couch
i would be careful going alone at night to "dangerous " areas with lots of money but other than that...
and traveling does make you learn sth new...
otherwise maybe you could convince one of your friends to go on a holidaytrip to the Uk and also attend the mozzer show when you are there -which accidentallly happens to be on when you are in town*winks* (if your friends arent into him she can go watch another show..etc etc)
let me know if you plan to attend seeing him in the Uk or berlin..I can certainly can be your bodyguard, dear;)

When Morrissey was here it was a bad time to convince anyone, even my own dog! haha
A couple of friends incl myself, we want to go to England next year so, let's hope a Morrissey concert will be there at that time, if not, then there will be something else :guitar:

let me know if you plan to attend seeing him in the Uk or berlin..I can certainly can be your bodyguard, dear;)
Good to know, will remember that, thanks! :D ;)

Anyway, just found these:

mozfredsegal01opt.jpg

mozfredsegal02opt.jpg

:p

SOURCE :mock:

Back
Top Bottom