morrissey frink thread!

mozfredsegal01opt.jpg

mozfredsegal02opt.jpg

:eek: and the Frink thread was going so well *DROOL* :lbf: I just literally guffawed at these pix. :guffaw:Thanks for the laugh!!

Didn't I tell you? :p
wildedance.gif

THIS is amazing. di, YOU are amazing. The frink thread is really delivering the goods lately. :horny: Moar, pls.

did you guys read the comments to those pics on the Perez page?

I wouldn't dare! I don't know how this Hilton person is, but he already frightens me. :p

Oh, wait! I know who the daddy is. I drew a picture months ago, illustrating the sordid truth:

pregmoz.jpg

It's been a long pregnancy. :rolleyes:

so close.....so beautiful
brownshirtandsmile.jpg

Jeez Louise.....he kills me in that 2006 InRockuptibles interview. I could look at this capture for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. :love:

3940625213_476e00c19b_o.jpg

I went to sleep with Morrissey last night (and tonight!) at the house I'm housesitting, the owner's a fan and arranged it for me. :sweet: We hugged all night. He needs a little fabric softener though, he's kinda scratchy. He's always thinking about something too, he seems kinda distracted. :p

:lbf: I did laugh out loud but then I realized that it's very possible that the last part might be actually true.

I was just watching this whole clip on YouTube and was telling a fellow-frinker the other day how much I love it, especially the way he looks so attentive when he leans on his knees in the first clip! Julia (who is being given the mic in the clip) is always going to say 'It's nice to see you,' or something fairly predictable, but that it makes him happy anyway is sweet.

I hadn't seen these, but I think they're totally :horny:.

Found this about a week ago. Not sure where it's from.

DSCF7014ab.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

morrissey4.jpg

:love:
l1c2512aefc3659456808b4-1.jpg

I hope my Frinky friends who haven't already will post something in the 'Dedicate a Song to Morrissey' thread I started yesterday. :)

:love:
l1c2512aefc3659456808b4-1.jpg

I hope my Frinky friends who haven't already will post something in the 'Dedicate a Song to Morrissey' thread I started yesterday. :)

This is quite delicious! squishy face + brown shirt = cute Frink. :thumb:

I could dedicate a million songs, he makes and breaks my heart.

Fran , that was a nice pic. Looks recent...any info on it ?

I posted this before but deleted because thought was bit silly.
Now I don't care... you can have a laugh now - yes, I "play" with dolls :crazy: :D

Here's my Blythe doll boy, my own, personal little Morrissey :blushing:
3947340475_530d327158.jpg

and the real one for a real frink :horny:
morrisseyq.jpg

I posted this before but deleted because thought was bit silly.
Now I don't care... you can have a laugh now - yes, I "play" with dolls :crazy: :D

Here's my Blythe doll boy, my own, personal little Morrissey :blushing:
3947340475_530d327158.jpg

and the real one for a real frink :horny:
morrisseyq.jpg

He's very sweet. You should make him a New York Dolls t-shirt. Or find him some teeny tiny records. I may have some extra....

picture.php

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom