morrissey frink thread!

moztub.jpg

See, I love reading back over this thread because you girls have captured or noticed EVERYTHING and it's fun... like in this pic someone pointed out the cherry on the tub and even better - his thighs reflected in the mirror. I love it - you guys don't miss any details.[/QUOTE]

Now which one of you would like to have taken Moz's cherry?! :D

See, I love reading back over this thread because you girls have captured or noticed EVERYTHING and it's fun... like in this pic someone pointed out the cherry on the tub and even better - his thighs reflected in the mirror. I love it - you guys don't miss any details.[/QUOTE]
He has the cutest feet I've ever seen on a man. Man feet are usually gargoylish from lack of care.

HELP!!!!

I want to upload a 1.12mb file to a thread jpeg and its not letting me. Can anyone help. Its the signed setlist that Jesse gave me last night

Many thanks for anyones help:blushing:

cossy

HELP!!!!

I want to upload a 1.12mb file to a thread jpeg and its not letting me. Can anyone help. Its the signed setlist that Jesse gave me last night

Many thanks for anyones help:blushing:

cossy

I'd re-adjust the image length to 800 or 900(?) pixels, so that the image is sized down to less than 1 mb. Or upload it to photobucket and then link to it.... Does that help, or do I mis-understand your question?

Ok people -- Where oh where are all the Ireland and N. Ireland photos? :tears: There's nothing.....but a Frink void.

Scotland attendees - please make up for this and get us some Frinky shots!

I have been thinking........ Although Moz was born handsome, I am happy to admit that I prefer how he looks now. :horny: Even though I'm aware that the opposite would be more acceptable and 'normal' :rolleyes: for someone my age and I don't give a damn. :thumb::thumb: :p

In the meantime, while waiting for European pix, some shirtless frink:

Coachella
custom_7ksk8tdcv1.jpg

custom_7l2itr1094t.jpg

Webster Hall
Credit:Ryan Muir

Who is taking the picture?
Linder Sterling is a artist (has designed amongst other things a buzzcocks cover) and a photographer. Long term and close friend of Moz's from Manchester since the mid 70ties and one time flatmate (Moz shared a flat with her and her boyfriend). the area of the falt location being called whalley range.
edit: she followed the KU tour 91 and published the pics in the fab book " morrissey shot"
She is the singer in the band Ludus,one of their tracks being featured on the "Under The Influence"record of Morrissey
. She is (or was ?)the partner of Michael Bracewell,who interviewed moz several times and has written abook where moz got mentioned too.
ive read that people who got anything to do with her (friendshipwise)describe her as a very enigmatic and character with lots of influence about the people who she surrounds her with (will look up for the exaxct wording)
here is a thread about how they met etc
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=96216&highlight=linder+sterling
she appears in the importance of morrissey and south bank show docu
much more of her andher works
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linder_Sterling

Had to post it, just because it is more exciting than the lunch I'm eating.

raunchy.jpg

Ribs!!
nakymoz.jpg

You should try to degauss your computer monitor; the nipple is plain to see for me, it's rosy and I want to tease it erect. :yum: ouch. :blushing:

van.png

Oh aww :love: This one is new to me.
I love it that he allowed himself to age naturally, he's gorgeous.

Who is taking the picture?
Linder Sterling is a artist (has designed amongst other things a buzzcocks cover) and a photographer. Long term and close friend of Moz's from Manchester since the mid 70ties and one time flatmate (Moz shared a flat with her and her boyfriend). the area of the falt location being called whalley range.
edit: she followed the KU tour 91 and published the pics in the fab book " morrissey shot"
She is the singer in the band Ludus,one of their tracks being featured on the "Under The Influence"record of Morrissey
. She is (or was ?)the partner of Michael Bracewell,who interviewed moz several times and has written abook where moz got mentioned too.
ive read that people who got anything to do with her (friendshipwise)describe her as a very enigmatic and character with lots of influence about the people who she surrounds her with (will look up for the exaxct wording)
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=96216&highlight=linder+sterling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linder_Sterling[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ot for this documented answer :thumb:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linder_Sterling

Thanks a ot for this documented answer :thumb:
no problem.hehe funny the weird works of the internet: it looks like i have asked the question"Who is taking the picture?"and not you when you quoted your Q on linder on your reply^..;-)
also to add to the short linder paragraph: there is a ludus thread on other music
with mr bracewell im reallynot sure if she is still his wife..oh and michael`S book is called "england is mine" if my memory serves me right

Back
Top Bottom