Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Oops, I've got my days mixed up in anticipation! Tuesday is the Killarney show, sorry! But y'all knew that, right?

Thanks for also tuning in, King Leer and Kewpie.
I think you're right. Julia's been around for a while. I believe she did go to Myrtle Beach, so I'll have to bring that up next week when we discuss her absence.

And Kewpie, sure, I'll look out for any questions for Mike Farrell on this thread. Great idea! :thumb:

Cheers!
romeogirl

Hey romeogirl-

Hope you feel better soon, and it isn't "clever swine flu"! Missed your presence on "Breakfast with The Smiths."

Thanks very much, Miranda Grey.
I should be back on the air this Sunday.
Just a residual Moz-cough and perhaps Jose will wear a surgical mask to shield any germs! :lbf: j/k

cheers,
romeogirl

jumped up pantry boy

Oops, I've got my days mixed up in anticipation! Tuesday is the Killarney show, sorry! But y'all knew that, right?

Thanks for also tuning in, King Leer and Kewpie.
I think you're right. Julia's been around for a while. I believe she did go to Myrtle Beach, so I'll have to bring that up next week when we discuss her absence.

Just so you won't be contributing to the factual errors flying around, AFAIK, Julia was NOT at Myrtle Beach this year. Did you see her there with your own eyes? If so, I stand corrected.

But you should be sure before you say stuff like that on air or you will l0se credibility. I had thought Julia was going to all the shows in '08, but my assumptions were wrong. I think the only shows she went to this year were a couple around NY and Boston. I'm not 100% sure on that. You should email and ask her. :lbf:

Thanks, Mel.
Yes, I'm not completely sure about Julia being at Myrtle, it was something that I'd heard or read on the blogs. But I remember seeing you there near front of queue, so I'll trust that if you didn't see her, then she probably wasn't. But per your advice, I've emailed her (?) at [email protected].

Appreciate your two cents. Please submit a request to Jose and I, and I'll tell him to put it on.

cheers,
romeogirl:guitar:

Last edited:
Bunk! I'm very sorry everyone, Jose pre-taped this week and I didn't know until I got to the studio this morning.

Next week will be live with special guest Mike Farrell. I will bring your requests and any questions for Mike posted here.

Thanks, Uncleskinny and jesuisbryony, for the Twitter idea. Sounds like Jose just addressed it on the show. He's on as "Jose Maldonado" (www.twitter.com/JoseMaldonado). Phone reception is a little if-fy in the studio, but I can remind him to move the cell around the room whenever I'm there live with him. :thumb:

Happy Listening!
Cheers,
romeogirl

Last edited:
Bunk! I'm very sorry everyone, Jose pre-taped this week and I didn't know until I got to the studio this morning.

Next week will be live with special guest Mike Farrell. I will bring your requests and any questions for Mike posted here.

Thanks, Uncleskinny and jesuisbryony, for the Twitter idea. Sounds like Jose just addressed it on the show. He's on as "Jose Maldonado." Phone reception is a little if-fy in the studio, but I can remind him to move the cell around the room whenever I'm there live with him. :thumb:

Happy Listening!
Cheers,
romeogirl

it's a great show! keep up the good work!

i complely forgot about I Can Have Both until just now

I was finally able to listen to the show for 1st time ever. Have no clue how I've been missing it all this time. When I have sundays off, usually forget to listen. Amazing program.

Thanks so much for listening and supporting, NowhereFast944, Uncleskinny, EPBabe, and JoyDiv007 (welcome!!).

***Newsflash!***
Mike Farrell is rescheduled for May 17.
This Sunday, Mother's Day (in the U.S.), will be taped tomorrow (for this Sunday airing).

Please twitter any requests to Jose at www.twitter.com/JoseMaldonado or via the myspace for Sweet and Tender Hooligans!

All questions for Mike Farrell are still very much welcome from here, via PM to Jose (Mozfatale) or I, or the above means.

cheers,
romeogirl :guitar:

Last edited:
Jack the Ripper studio version, WOWWW!!!
so much more seductive.

I'll have to give Jose my props for playing that one!

Cheers & Thanks for posting this morning, Uncleskinny.

romeogirl

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom