"It's Over" - physical release & cover art - Morrissey Central (26 Feb, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Feb 26, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Feb 26, 2019 at 6:58 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Feb 26, 2019.

1. vegan cro spirit 222
      vegan cro spirit 222
      Skinny,how about making an official sock puppet troll with the name "NameDroppingSockPuppetTwat"o_O
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Not sure what Uncleskinny gets out of being on this site but the worst troll I've seen is "rifke" who literally posted "haha, good, I'm glad they're dead" when the story about children being blown up at the Manchester bombing arose!

"She" was alright before that, "She" being Sami Pinarbasi...
    3. Suedehead90
      Suedehead90
      Apologies if this has been mentioned, but California Son test pressings are up for pre order on Mporium
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Carlisle baz
      Carlisle baz
      My father always took an interest in all kinds of music, and he would always listen to my latest purchase, he asked me this one day , as I came home and hovered over the CD player, what you got there son, I beamed hatful of hollow, I will never forget his reaction as the first few bars of William flooded the living room, he looked at me, screwed up his face then said “ nah not for me” then fled the room.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Your hometown put you on ignore.
      Indeed.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    6. Surface
      Surface
      I never saw that post but had heard about it.
    7. vegan cro spirit 222
      vegan cro spirit 222
      :lbf:

except for the cul de sac where Hooky and Mani and Bernard,and that twat lot live.:lbf:
    8. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      You just replied to Paul Drake, who used to call himself "Freeyourself", who threatened people, taunted folk over the the death of siblings, phoned people up at work to get them sacked, amongst other delightful acts. For some reason he keeps mentioning this Sami. What an odd cove.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Take your pus out of your beer glass, go home and sleep it off. You're not adding to the party atmosphere at all.
    10. Surface
      Surface
      Ah ok didn’t realise that, makes dicks like vegan seem rather normal.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Obviously all the people collaborating on this album, (non of them "far right" to my knowledge), did so because they have no problem with Morrissey and can separate fact from fiction.
      The Fader article is the usual lazy out of context quotes, strung together for people who are too lazy to think for themselves.
      The sleeve, I will grant you, isn't great
      but his voice on that cover is phenomenal. Only an outright begrudge would find fault with it.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    12. Ragdale Road
      Ragdale Road
      Just like Joe Dallesandro on The Smiths cover!
      • Like Like x 3
    13. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      why don't you knock one up and let us see how it should be done.
      • Like Like x 1
    14. NealCassidy
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I am also surprised that Moz would want to endorse horse exploitation. Albert Finney too was a horse exploiter and Moz may have called him out for that in his tribute.

https://www.racingpost.com/news/albert-finney-loved-horses-and-racing-and-was-a-bundle-of-fun/365678

16. vegan cro spirit 222
      vegan cro spirit 222
      :crazy:

the name dropping sock puppet replied to the dude from Perry Mason?
      WTF?:lbf:

you have your marching orders NDSP not to respond to Perry Mason assistant
      anymore.o_O
    17. Simplysmiths
      Simplysmiths
      Why are we not getting CD singles or 12" vinyl?

I have zero interest in 7 inch singles.
    18. Simplysmiths
      Simplysmiths
      Having knocked up an alternative sleeve for Cali son.....which took me 5 minutes to complete........don't think I will apply to moz for the job of sleeve designer.

Anyway Sam is doing a great job with the sleeves....cough cough.
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Carlisle baz
      Carlisle baz
      I think young sam does a great job, I was at the Newcastle concert last February and they changed our seats at the last moment so we really couldn’t see much, only when moz came to the front of the stage, if you watch the full concert on you tube I’m sure it was Sam that was doing the camera work, simply stunning work as he didn’t try to be clever by do every angle possible, just kept his focus on moz and the band. Job well done lad
    20. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      Dunno if anyone’s shared this yet on here, If they have, just ignore this. This is Sams effort, a damn sight better than the one we’re getting.

1C159928-B175-4CB9-94DD-461BDAF793B3.jpeg
      • Like Like x 4