I need some stalking advice.

..:) Do you really want to go that much? I wouldn't go myself.

Actually, I don't want to go, but if I don't and miss the opportunity just to touch him for a second I'll be very mad at myself. I just want to shake his hand. And I'm wearing pants so that totally dashes my pussy lips backup plan. Already the night is unravelling.

Actually, I don't want to go, but if I don't and miss the opportunity just to touch him for a second I'll be very mad at myself. I just want to shake his hand. And I'm wearing pants so that totally dashes my pussy lips backup plan. Already the night is unravelling.

But why would you want to touch him? Can't you just appreciate the guys acting skills from afar? But if it means that much to you then you should maybe go. Can't do any harm?

Can't do any harm?

That's what I'm thinking. This person I am now only lives once and in this particular incarnation she wants to be close to Steve, so why not? :p:rolleyes:

i like steve martin, he has not done anything of any decent quality since the mid 80s, but he seems like a good guy.

is he a feline? :cool:

Maybe you can bring him a gift. he looks like a man who enjoys a good scarf and maybe a can of instant soup.

Or even some humorous material...:p

I'll bring him a three-legged table. He'd get a kick out of that.

Okay, gotta go. Bye! :)

J'adore Le Martin.

Imagine you've admired his comedy and writing for years. Imagine sitting outside a cafe in L.A reading 'The Pleasure Of My Company' by Steve Martin. You're in the city alone. The book is about someone in L.A on their own. You're reading it. Then put it down, thinking - wow - I'd love to meet Steve M. He gets it so accurately. A car parks at the curb. You glance up from your cup of coffee. Out of the car steps Steve Martin. He looks at you as if he knows you. You hold each others gaze for a couple seconds. He walks off. You go back to reading the book. Freaking freaky.

J'adore Le Martin.

Imagine you've admired his comedy and writing for years. Imagine sitting outside a cafe in L.A reading 'The Pleasure Of My Company' by Steve Martin. You're in the city alone. The book is about someone in L.A on their own. You're reading it. Then put it down, thinking - wow - I'd love to meet Steve M. He gets it so accurately. A car parks at the curb. You glance up from your cup of coffee. Out of the car steps Steve Martin. He looks at you as if he knows you. You hold each others gaze for a couple seconds. He walks off. You go back to reading the book. Freaking freaky.

Wow. When I was alone in LA, reading and hanging out in a coffee shop, the only guy I got to see is Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Has he written any books?

A friend told me once that he met Steve Martin and according to the friend he carries business cards that say "you have had a personal encounter with Steve Martin".
So, I think from that you should go for it!

I didn't meet him, but I sat in a theater with a bunch of other people and heard him speak. It was so moving I was certain during the first half of the movie I was going to pass out at some point. Truly magical evening. Then afterward I went to Cat & Fiddle. No Morrissey though. Oh well.

I didn't meet him, but I sat in a theater with a bunch of other people and heard him speak. It was so moving I was certain during the first half of the movie I was going to pass out at some point. Truly magical evening. Then afterward I went to Cat & Fiddle. No Morrissey though. Oh well.

Aww, too bad, but I’m sure he saw you anyway. Did you bring a You Are Too Frinky sign?! ;) What was he at the theater for last night? A standup routine?

Well, not to cock block you/your story but I have to tell you about my nugget of joy last night as I met one of my crush/heroes, Frank Orrall of Poi Dog Pondering! :) I had met him before but it was just ME and HIM this time!! I went to a Clash tribute band last night and there he was…a surprise guest, singing on Clampdown and a few others tunes. I knew he was a huge Joe Strummer fan, but I still was shocked to see him there.

Midway thru the set, I went “half” looking for him while on my way to the bathroom…lo and behold, there he was alone near a back bar (conveniently near the bathrooms, so I didn’t really go out of my way to see him). Anyway, we chatted, I gave him props on PDP’s 7th album, their tour, his performance on the Clash songs, we shook hands, and he asked me my name twice! I even asked if he still “does the dinners” (you can hire Frank to come cook IN YOUR HOME and play an acoustic set after dinner), he said YES and I said, I’d have him over when my house is finished!!

So, everything is fine and dandy, and I’m feeling like a giddy little girl… and my mellow gets totally harshed… Before I left the bathroom, I checked my face in the mirror...and RIGHT THERE, high in my eye tooth, is a piece of cilantro from the food I had just eaten. :eek: I reemed my friend out when I got back to our table for not telling me. ARGH! :mad: *breaks friendship w/him!!!* :mad:;)

Now he will remember me/my name as the crazy chick with food in her teeth. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom