I need some stalking advice.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I’m not really a stalker, in fact I absolutely hate the idea because I'm very shy at times. But tonight at the Arclight there will be a movie star I really like and I sort of want to approach him. What I’m going to say I have no idea as this man is a God to me, but if I don’t get the chance to shake his hand I’ll kick myself. So does anyone have advice? Do you think he’ll arrive at the front door or do you think my chances are better hanging around the back door. :p I just don’t know and I’m not playing stupid, I literally am not sure where to stand. I don’t have a ticket for the event and it’s likely I won’t get one so I’m stuck outside. The event is hosted by Target and the last time I went to a Target sponsored even involving movie stars I found myself passed out flailing on the floor, so maybe I shouldn’t go at all. If you have any tips it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Stand around outside like you've gone there to smoke.

if they are hanging around anywhre for a while just siddle up and go "excuse me but are you....?" if yes then say "oh wow I love your work, my name is..." extend hand smiling "wow it's so great to meet you, don't ever stop doing what you're doing" then walk off and wave "sure nice to meet you"

Stand around outside like you've gone there to smoke.

if they are hanging around anywhre for a while just siddle up and go "excuse me but are you....?" if yes then say "oh wow I love your work, i'd like to shake your hand sir" extend hand smiling "wow it's so great to meet you, don't ever stop doing what you're doing" then walk off and wave "sure nice to meet you"

Should I actually be smoking so I'm not looking all awkward and purposeless standing around?

I asked Bob Hoskins for his autograph once and he told me to "f*** off":eek:

After that I'm loathe to approach anyone anymore!!!

about 52 seconds into the clip:

Despite the fact that Tim and Eric always manage to creep me out on a deeply profound level, this clip is hilarious. Thank you. I'll avoid masturbating in the parking structure before going in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't stalk - end of story.

Fade to black....

*credits roll*

The main thing is never overreact. Never treat the person like a God, treat the person as a person you admire his/her work.

Just hitch up your skirt, spread your pussy lips and say "Hey big boy, want to have psycho sex?"

It worked for me with Bernard Manning...:p

Just hitch up your skirt, spread your pussy lips and say "Hey big boy, want to have psycho sex?"

It worked for me with Bernard Manning...:p

This will be my backup plan.

Back
Top Bottom