Full UK tour dates

Hartlepool Borough Hall

Does anybody know anything about the venue? How big is it? How much does it hold? What is the barrier like? I know Morrissey played there before in 1999 was anyone there? Their website is bloodly useless.

Re: Hartlepool Borough Hall

Does anybody know anything about the venue? How big is it? How much does it hold? What is the barrier like? I know Morrissey played there before in 1999 was anyone there? Their website is bloodly useless.
Contact details:
Borough Hall -Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (01429) 266269

I need help too:i need to contact TM co.uk but rther eis not contact emailadress..they state I could view their emailadress when i have typed in a search keyword and viewed the answer
but still no sign of a direct contact emailadress for TM

Last edited:

Contact details:
Borough Hall -Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (01429) 266269

I need help too:i need to contact TM co.uk but rther eis not contact emailadress..they state I could view their emailadress when i have typed in a search keyword and viewed the answer
but still no sign of a direct contact emailadress for TM

If you put in a couple of keywords and view a few answers there will appear a tab that says "ask a question". Then you can fill out the form and ask your question. They don't have a direct email adress mentioned on their site.

Yes, I was there but it was many years and Morrissey gigs ago so my memory's pretty hazy! I just remember it being a long way from the train station and it being the middle of winter, very cold and most places, including the chippy, being closed! I think it was a mid-sized venue but just not used for gigs very often. (I think I read that the last big name, prior to Moz's '99 gig, had been the Housemartins in the mid-80s). What do you want to know about the barrier? I just remember my friends in the middle part of the barrier getting very crushed but me (over to one side) coming out of the gig unscathed!

Yes, I was there but it was many years and Morrissey gigs ago so my memory's pretty hazy! I just remember it being a long way from the train station and it being the middle of winter, very cold and most places, including the chippy, being closed! I think it was a mid-sized venue but just not used for gigs very often. (I think I read that the last big name, prior to Moz's '99 gig, had been the Housemartins in the mid-80s). What do you want to know about the barrier? I just remember my friends in the middle part of the barrier getting very crushed but me (over to one side) coming out of the gig unscathed!

I assume there is a bus you can get to the venue? Hopefully it wont be cold in May and there will be a few chippy's open.

Last edited:
The Borough hall is on the headland near the sea front to walk there from the train station isn’t wise, well I wouldn’t because you have to cut through loads of shithole estates and im a pussy who seems to get nutted on a regular basis! I would just get a taxi from outside the train station, its a busy taxi rank and it will only be about £3. The Hartlepool mail stated that 1000 tickets went on sale so it must be that size but I thought it was much smaller than that. Oh and there is a chippy over the road.

The Borough hall is on the headland near the sea front to walk there from the train station isn’t wise, well I wouldn’t because you have to cut through loads of shithole estates and im a pussy who seems to get nutted on a regular basis! I would just get a taxi from outside the train station, its a busy taxi rank and it will only be about £3. The Hartlepool mail stated that 1000 tickets went on sale so it must be that size but I thought it was much smaller than that. Oh and there is a chippy over the road.

1000 tickets that isn't a lot. Must be pretty small- i like that:D. yeah i have heard from a few people it is far from the train station.
Great i can have a chippy as i wait to go in;).

uk tour

sorry if your getting bored with this topic but its about the set list. do you think there is any chance of him changing the set for the UK tour. he's hardly changed it for the U.S shows (I think he put carol in) and it just seems to be boring and repetative. the quarry songs are not all that great and the there are alot better smiths songs than charming man and I keep mine hidden. sorry if you think I'm jut here for a moan but I'm just not all that excited about the glasgow shows at the minute. please change it

Re: uk tour

sorry if your getting bored with this topic but its about the set list. do you think there is any chance of him changing the set for the UK tour. he's hardly changed it for the U.S shows (I think he put carol in) and it just seems to be boring and repetative. the quarry songs are not all that great and the there are alot better smiths songs than charming man and I keep mine hidden. sorry if you think I'm jut here for a moan but I'm just not all that excited about the glasgow shows at the minute. please change it

thing is it might not look that exciting, but im sure things will change for the u.k leg. my advice to you is not to look at the setlist for the u.k and be suprised on the night, that way your not going into the gig already on a "negative" or else it could spoil your night

i am considering coming over for the manchester shows and possibly salisbury. is there a train or bus that goes between the two? is it costly?

i've never been to england...thank you for the help!

p.s. other americans going over for the shows...are any of you planning on splitting hotel rooms?

If you travel from Manchester to Sailsbury, you have to get London first.
Then catch a train or coach to Sailsbury.

Both Manchester tickets are sold out.

thank you very much!

yeah, i'm gonna have to ebay the manchester tickets.

pay trains in advance (like a few days earlier) id cheaper thn buy ing it the same day you are travelling
coaches are usually cheaper but take longer
from what i remeber when i did take trains/coaches

www.megasbus.com/uk :london-manchester

trains : like nationalexpress
http://www.nationalexpress.com
departing
To: Salisbury

Departs Arrives Duration
09:45 18:25 8hrs 40min
90 min wait (BRISTOL) 1
10:00 18:45 8hrs 45min
50 min wait (LONDON) 1
12:00 20:35 8hrs 35min
70 min wait (BIRMINGHAM) 1
edit: prices with stop for example in london 39 pound if this is an price with or without advance im not sure
http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b3.cfm?id=170102375

im unsure if there arent more train companies around bside NE? or a better and faster connection
I traveled weekdays i and it was faster..if i remember correctly
maybe its because i choose a sunday to travel?
ask a briton for details..

Last edited:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/tocs_maps/tocs/le/details.html
this sems to be better..much faster
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/tocs_maps/tocs/le/details.html
http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/tt

dont know about the price though...
ahhw ait..hope i dotn forgot to click anything with reduces it further: in advance supposely 33 pound
http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/fa

SUN 24 MAY
Manchester Piccadilly (MAN) to Salisbury (SAL)
Departs Arrives Duration Changes
12:26 17:16 4:50 2

SUN 24 MAY
12:26 17:24 4:58 1

SUN 24 MAY
13:27 18:24 4:57 1

SUN 24 MAY
14:07 18:53 4:46 1

SUN 24 MAY
14:27 19:24 4:57 1

Last edited:

No you do not at all...:crazy:

have a search on www.thetrainline.com
you'll find trains where you only change once. and if you get in quick i think the tickest are going cheap now. (£26 i paid for mine the other day)

That chippy caused me to throw up in 1999. The chips were cooked in animal fat.

well i just won a ticket on ebay for the bday gig. hoping to find one for the 23rd a little bit cheaper...

moz has made me:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom