Full UK tour dates

well i just won a ticket on ebay for the bday gig. hoping to find one for the 23rd a little bit cheaper...

moz has made me:crazy:

How much did you pay for it?

Love PTxx.

so trubs and i have been trying to plan the visit to london, neither of us have ever been there. so any help would be great!

i plan on being in london from the 24th and leaving the 31st. trubs leaves the 27th. anyone need more people to split a hotel? anyone want to split one with me? hotel suggestions would be great also!

also, does £65.10 seem expensive for a train from manchester to london?

thanks!

Last edited:
also, does £65.10 seem expensive for a train from manchester to london?

thanks!

I'm heading over in April/May so have also been researching train prices...I have seen Virgin trains offer tickets to Mancheter/London for 1 pound (but the ticket has to be sent to your mobile phone, so not sure if this is a problem with o/s phones?)

The price of 65 pounds seems reasonable, but from what I have found there are a few train companies offering different prices - so hunt around. I am paying about 35 pounds to get to Scotland from London, so I think cheaper could be had as Manchester is closer. Book early seems to be the advice. Sorry for the ramble but I feel like I've spent the past week on UK train booking sites:)

Re: London

I'm heading over in April/May so have also been researching train prices...I have seen Virgin trains offer tickets to Mancheter/London for 1 pound (but the ticket has to be sent to your mobile phone, so not sure if this is a problem with o/s phones?)

The price of 65 pounds seems reasonable, but from what I have found there are a few train companies offering different prices - so hunt around. I am paying about 35 pounds to get to Scotland from London, so I think cheaper could be had as Manchester is closer. Book early seems to be the advice. Sorry for the ramble but I feel like I've spent the past week on UK train booking sites:)
thanks!

FYI, you find some info from London directory thread ;)
this is great help. thanks kewpie!

Back
Top Bottom